mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Ivy would be monumentally stupid for trusting anything from Axel at this point, but you could be right about the first bit, that Cindy/Axel could come about depending on Ian's communications with her.
Yeah maybe its just how jeliouse ian acts??but I would appreciate abit more drama maybe axel will taunt ian??

But i would never say no to ivy/cindy drama

Last edited:
Reactions: SearingFive

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
The only thing he will be opening is Cindy's legs. He is a player foremost and it was easy for him to charm Cindy when they first met. His professional life perfectly aligned with Cindy's tumultuous life. Sure, he is helping her with setting up the portfolio and getting a contract with Wildcats. In the end, he is just a good-looking creep photographer like the rest of the modelling world. The help is not genuine, he will be expecting something out of her soon.
:BootyTime:
1) A good-looking creep photographer
2) a desperate photographer

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I think it will depend on the answers you give to her over the week ot maybe ivy plays a role in that:eek:

I mean its the perfect time for ivy ian ( or wade depends who cindy is dating/seeing) is alone , cindy is split up on yacht so know she can make cindy jelly and trick her into doing dumb stuff maybe ivy and axel work together mayve he promis her something
It depends on the conversation Ian had with Cindy in recent update (CH12 prologue full version). Those checks will be used. I mentioned those check will link the post if I find it.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
It depends on the conversation Ian had with Cindy in recent update (CH12 prologue full version). Those checks will be used. I mentioned those check will link the post if I find it.
I did not like that conversation at all it was eather buy her a neckless which is kinda cute:love::love: my ian had a monologe that it reminds him about gillian nonkaWwe dont know what could happen or if it will be a instant win button with axel having zero interest in cindy anymore so maybe you are save after just that I trust you diaolouge

or you break up because she is so angry which is not good for people that like that kind of kink you know its not that hot if she breaks up and than ian is LIKE WELL UNLUCKY I GUESS HEHE and falls asleep :BootyTime::BootyTime: so they just break up?? and thats it???

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It depends on the conversation Ian had with Cindy in recent update (CH12 prologue full version). Those checks will be used. I mentioned those checks will link the post if I find it.
Here it is mommysboiii , these checks will be used.
Alright so it seems in ian_cindy_love you can get v12_cindy_rel = 2 (setting boundries) max and on ian_cindy_dating you can get v12_cindy_rel = 3 (confessing love) or v12_cindy_rel = 2 (playing it cool). That means the path of both ian_cindy_love and ian_cindy_dating
at v12_cindy_rel = 2 would be same down the line:oops: but if EK wants to keep them separate than she will use check ian_cindy_love.

Ian playing it cool may not be endangered it seems.
Now this would be interesting to see if that will be the case:coffee:. What do you think?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Here it is mommysboiii , these checks will be used.
and what is the best option to be dating or ina relationship with the lowest score???for min/maxer ??

but we dont know if the heat or the heart options are better? in heat they are only dating eachother in heart they are already ina relationship?

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
The thing is,Axel is actually helping Cindy in her new career,opening the door to new things to her.
It goes beyond his good looks.
You gotta be delulu if you think the main reason Cindy is attracted to him is his photography job. If that was the case Danny and Stan would be drowning in pussy. We seen non models like Alison and Emma be attracted to him. Spoiler alert, it ain't cuz he can get them a job. Him being a photographer is just a bonus with Cindy, even if he wasn't he would have absolutely gotten in contact with Cindy when they met at the bar way back.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
and what is the best option to be dating or ina relationship with the lowest score???for min/maxer ??

but we dont know if the heat or the heart options are better? in heat they are only dating eachother in heart they are already ina relationship?
Yes you are right, we will only know when EK let us know maybe during the trip (as I said before some topless sexting on Yacht) or after the trip Which will be depending on the path(romance or casual) which EK chooses to spare Ian on.

• Hey there
Reactions: mommysboiii

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Yes you are right, we will only know when EK let us know maybe during the trip as I said before some topless sexting on Yacht or after the trip Which will be depending on the path(romance or casual) which EK chooses to spare Ian on.
Doesn't Cindy behave differently when Ian confesses his love in his apartment compared to the cheating option?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Doesn't Cindy behave differently when Ian confesses his love in his apartment compared to the cheating option?
The variables remain same v12_cindy_rel = 2 on both route. IIRC so, base route will remain same but she does behave somewhat differently if Ian confronts her, I might need to refresh my memory about minor behavioral details, Will check the path later.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
The variables remain same v12_cindy_rel = 2 IIRC so, base route will remain same but she does behave somewhat differently if Ian confronts her, I might need to refresh my memory about minor behavioral details, Will check the path later.
Oh no no, I was talking about way before ch12. Ch10 to be precise when Cindy comes to Ian's place to talk.

Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Oh no no, I was talking about way before ch12. Ch10 to be precise when Cindy comes to Ian's place to talk.
Yes that was bcz "I'm new to cheating" and her emotions were all over the place. So these variables are what I believe will be used to differentiate or if I more accurately say "To punish a certain someone who is more considerate to one's friends Girlfriend!".

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Any guesses about how soon will the next update be released ? 1-2-3-4 months? or more? Did the dev mention anything?
Not mentioned by Dev:confused: just "will be released soon, I'm working hard and have completed significant part of the update!".

• Haha
Reactions: SearingFive

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Axel with anyone will always make more sense because he is just more attractive than Ian, atleast in the short term. Unless the people he is swooning pick up early on his personality issues, he will always have an advantage.
But Axel will get found out eventually. It happened with Lena, it probably happened with girls he swooned before her, and it will happen with Cindy. Ian will have the last laugh.
The only thing he will be opening is Cindy's legs. He is a player foremost and it was easy for him to charm Cindy when they first met. His professional life perfectly aligned with Cindy's tumultuous life. Sure, he is helping her with setting up the portfolio and getting a contract with Wildcats. In the end, he is just a good-looking creep photographer like the rest of the modelling world. The help is not genuine, he will be expecting something out of her soon.
So, basically just a good-looking version of Stan.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
You gotta be delulu if you think the main reason Cindy is attracted to him is his photography job. If that was the case Danny and Stan would be drowning in pussy. We seen non models like Alison and Emma be attracted to him. Spoiler alert, it ain't cuz he can get them a job. Him being a photographer is just a bonus with Cindy, even if he wasn't he would have absolutely gotten in contact with Cindy when they met at the bar way back.
I never said is the main reason through,i do believe is a important factor.
I dont understand why you guys are so pressed to admit him being a photographer is important to Cindy,you are trying to downgrade her whole model arc to just a blonde bimbo who gets wet when the blonde chad is around.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
But Axel will get found out eventually. It happened with Lena, it probably happened with girls he swooned before her, and it will happen with Cindy. Ian will have the last laugh.

So, basically just a good-looking version of Stan.
1707405215633.png 1707405205270.png
:KEK: Axel's harem.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes