lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I was thinking about which path for you guys is the most infuriating to play. For me, it's Lena/Mike. Lena turns into the most stupid insufferable character for her blind one-sided love story with Mike. Her monologues and reasoning to love Mike are all out of whack. Wits = 5+ BTW :KEK:. EK should remove the wits skill point when dating Mike.
View attachment 3333643
Just look at her!!!! look!!! pathetic degen face.:mad:
Python:
if lena_mike_dating:
if lena_wits = wits_has_left_the_chat:
                    "Too bad I couldn't control Mike the way I controlled Ian... He was the kind of guy who didn't let anyone tell him how to live."
                    "Well, maybe his stupid girlfriend... Why the hell had he chosen to be with her? She couldn't be as special as me..."
Agreed. She behaves completely out of character. Until then you can play her as a cute nerd "nun" as Robert puts it if she rejects him, and then all of a sudden she becomes a complere ONS whore and her thoughts are plain unrecognisable. But then again, as I have said before, the only path really well-written is the vanilla path. Anything else rings false, it is the big weakness of this game.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Agreed. She behaves completely out of character. Until then you can play her as a cute nerd "nun" as Robert puts it if she rejects him, and then all of a sudden she becomes a complete ONS whore and her thoughts are plainly unrecognisable. But then again, as I have said before, the only path really well-written is the vanilla path. Anything else rings false, it is the big weakness of this game.
Catching feelings for a taken man after a ONS is bad and weird. Alright, we can cut her some slack for a few days and get her feelings in check but nope, the more they fuck the more she becomes attached to Mike. It's just like how Alison is to Ian. Started casually then caught feelings. We can't see Alison's monologues but I am pretty sure it's deranged just like Lena on Mike's path.
Reverse NTR path for Lena and Alison maybe, where they try to steal them from their current GFs or a yandere path with a bad ending?
Indeed, also simplistic and so poorly written. And don't get me started on the lazy lewd scene itself.
Alpha cock cringe.gif

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Scenario: - let's fuck!
-OK.
I think It's actually fine like that. Jack is famous, rich, well-built and handsome, just the type to charm a lass out of her panties in the club.
My problem with the scene was the cringe dirty talk from Lena. She said something like "put this alpha male cock in me". Jesus, if some girl would say it to me during sex I would lose my erection immediately, pull my pants up and walk away.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Axel with anyone will always make more sense because he is just more attractive than Ian, atleast in the short term. Unless the people he is swooning pick up early on his personality issues, he will always have an advantage.
The thing is,Axel is actually helping Cindy in her new career,opening the door to new things to her.
It goes beyond his good looks.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 3335620

because if its not possible than I need to play ian another way without taking the heart option and maybe play ian more shy that he cant commit to holly (because than i can take all this corruption scenes) maybe we will get a option to commit to holly after ivy corrupted holly on the camping trip in episode 12 maybe they have some romantic possibilitie ina drinking game or a walk at the sea or something after all holly has still a crush on ian
Mommysboiii figuring out ways to cuckold Ian on every path. :ROFLMAO:
14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
The thing is,Axel is actually helping Cindy in her new career,opening the door to new things to her.
It goes beyond his good looks.
The only thing he will be opening is Cindy's legs. He is a player foremost and it was easy for him to charm Cindy when they first met. His professional life perfectly aligned with Cindy's tumultuous life. Sure, he is helping her with setting up the portfolio and getting a contract with Wildcats. In the end, he is just a good-looking creep photographer like the rest of the modelling world. The help is not genuine, he will be expecting something out of her soon.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The only thing he will be opening is Cindy's legs. He is a player foremost and it was easy for him to charm Cindy when they first met. His professional life perfectly aligned with Cindy's tumultuous life. Sure, he is helping her with setting up the portfolio and getting a contract with Wildcats. In the end, he is just a good-looking creep photographer like the rest of the modelling world. The help is not genuine, he will be expecting something out of her soon.
So you pretty much agree with most of my point :LUL:
You guys can call Axel a creep,weirdo,etc all you want,Cindy is getting FUCKED in that yatch either way.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
IMO Ian will get an image from Cindy (sexting) of sunbathing topless on Yacht and whether CindyxAxel happened or not will depend on the Path (IanxCindy romantic or casual).

The picture painting
View attachment 3335944
I think it will depend on the answers you give to her over the week ot maybe ivy plays a role in that:eek:

I mean its the perfect time for ivy ian ( or wade depends who cindy is dating/seeing) is alone , cindy is split up on yacht so know she can make cindy jelly and trick her into doing dumb stuff maybe ivy and axel work together mayve he promis her something

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think it will depend on the answers you give to her over the week ot maybe ivy plays a role in that:eek:

I mean its the perfect time for ivy ian ( or wade depends who cindy is dating/seeing) is alone , cindy is split up on yacht so know she can make cindy jelly and trick her into doing dumb stuff maybe ivy and axel work together mayve he promis her something
Ivy would be monumentally stupid for trusting anything from Axel at this point, but you could be right about the first bit, that Cindy/Axel could come about depending on Ian's communications with her.

Reactions: SearingFive

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Ian/Lena (I won't compromise this for anything)
Perry/Emma
Wade/Cindy
Louise and Stan - Hopefully suicide.
Alison/Jeremy but Ian cuts ties with both of them. The former for her trying to get him to cheat, and the latter for being a shitty friend.
Cherry - By herself.
Axel - Losing any chance he has left with Cindy and Cherry, and exposed to everyone for the vile motherless dickweed he is.
Seymour - Rotting in prison.

Downside is Holly doesn't have good options besides Ian and Lena. But I don't really need EVERYONE to be in a relationship. Plus, I hope we can blue ball Clark cause he's an ass.
Damm you have some dark endings foe my ladssssss

In my happy endings ian will get gillianed on every relatilnship route thats what I call ENDING with a BANG in a corruption game:cool::cool:nobook author ,not winning turnaments working under minvera or as seymores work office slave while he has alison/cindy/ holly depends who he dates as a pet:PogChamp::PogChamp:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
You guys can call Axel a creep,weirdo,etc all you want,Cindy is getting FUCKED in that yatch either way.
I was just stating the obvious that we all can see in the story there is nothing to agree or disagree with here. He can fuck her, hell even get her pregnant. He is still a creep though. I just want to see how EK will handle this path.

• Hey there
Reactions: mommysboiii

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Just you guys wait. Axel's gonna be the sweetest most understanding guy evur and Cindy's gonna come home from her trip refreshed and newly determined to make things work with her chosen partner!
Yeahh sureee most toxic ever she will be gagged ass up tied up in his bdsm doungen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That guy desperatly needs a new pet/toy after lena and cherry and

I bet ivy will help him

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Luxus partys ,first time intruduced to drugs , GETTING all the attention ( attention is like a drug),maybe other models that convice her/ compet with her and having a string bikini and a yacht full of horny guys

What could go wrong laddddsssssss???

Everything is going acording to ivys master plan as she said she cant reval all her secrets :devilish::devilish::devilish:

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes