Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Perry and Cherry.
And dear lord no to Stan and Holly. She's going to be in a throuple with Ian and Lena.
It's true there is no better option for Ian than Holly, I would have liked Emma because she is more my prototype but when they told me no :cry::cry:, only sex with her, the other option is Cherry the rest only for sex without commitments:love::love:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
5 - Of course the most important thing is to keep Jeremy as a lover and continue with the lie that size is not important so that Ian does not feel bad :KEK:
this is something that still haunts me because I think that scene was SOO HOTTT is she lying or not because after that scene she meets ian after the art galery(in my playtrought) and my weak ian that could not get his dick up in the 3 some all the sudden completly fucks her brain out LOLL is she faking the orgasm do I get trolled by alison???because after ian ask her about jeremy seiz she had a whole presintation monologe why seiz dosent matter but in the 3 some it did not look like that at all :unsure: :unsure: because in the treesome it looked like jeremy fucked her brain out and she even forgot to put the condom on in her hornyness and lets jeremy cum inside but my ian always was forced to wear a rubber:mad:

so is this true or not?????does she prefer jeremy or ian ??

BECAUSE ALISON AND JEREMY are not on the camping trip the whole week :mad: :mad: :mad:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
this is something that still haunts me because I think that scene was SOO HOTTT is she lying or not because after that scene she meets ian after the art galery(in my playtrought) and my weak ian that could not get his dick up in the 3 some all the sudden completly fucks her brain our LOLL is she faking the orgasm do I get trolled by alison??? because in the treesome it looked like jeremy fucked her brain out and she even forgot to put the condom on in her hornyness and lets jeremy cum inside but my ian always was forced to wear a rubber:mad:

so is this true or not?????does she prefer jeremy or ian ??
It is a doubt that you will take to your grave my friend, unless there is an update where Allison screams the other's name when she has sex, whether it is Jeremy or Ian it will be horrible if it happens for one of them :geek: :LOL: :LOL:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It was. In short?
View attachment 3335352
It was completely out of left field. Zero build up. Zero prep. Just 'Oh here, You can fuck Jack with x Lust, even though it's a rinse-repeat of Axel's scenes' and have a entirely pointless cameo character be added for no reason other than a possible dick for Lena to ride and apparently be perma added for Lena, while Ian likely won't be able to shack up with Nat but potentially BG Jess...'

Yeah. Lewdness lacking story here.
This is like the plot of thousands of garbage games here, whose rating is 2.5 stars, no higher.
Scenario: - let's fuck!
-OK.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Some characters have agency which I enjoy. If Ian reciprocates Holly's feelings it makes sense for her to not cheat, if that is her character. Not everyone is a cheater.
you forget a MAYOR part holly is shy and has a very low WILL she also wants to be like lena/ivy and looks up to them and questening the path she choose

so the thing your forget is thats its LENAS decission with ivy as a partner in crime to corrupt her (so it would be a player choice on lenas part)

holly is easy influanced by lena and ivy even if she loves ian and you could easily protect her with lena as a mentor/teacher so it would not even be forced at all

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Then what about Emma?

No matter how you spin it, that take about suggesting everyone can end up wholesomely is trash and fundamentally against the games very essence (taking choices and favoring one person over another).
Is the problem of people being over invested with the side characters,people want their favourites to end happy.
But you are right,is trash.

Reactions: Leongen43

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Jack's code BTW
(if lena_jack == 2) :KEK:, just 2 RP to drill Lena. We spent 4 chapters for her (high lust invitation) otherwise chapter 5. Oh God, there is Alison too, welp Ian/Mike are getting their hands tied down soon lol. Why is Louise still in the game? Hope she never comes back from her dad's place. Stan stans are gonna love the 'helping muh queen quest'
alison and mike ??? what when???

I know that alison meets axel one time and turn red but has zero interactions after that with him

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
alison and mike ??? what when???

I know that alison meets axel one time and turn red but has zero interactions after that with him
And what did you expect, if that toxic Axel has a sick obsession with Lena, I wouldn't be surprised if his madness increases and he wants to transform Cindy into a copy of Lena like Ned Flanders did after his wife died and he wanted the Christian rock singer Rachel Jordan looks like his dead wife :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Cindy belong in the streets:whistle:
Cindy belongs in Axel's arms and have their Blondie baby without any doubt :KEK: :ROFLMAO:

And what did you expect, if that toxic Axel has a sick obsession with Lena, I wouldn't be surprised if his madness increases and he wants to transform Cindy into a copy of Lena like Ned Flanders did after his wife died and he wanted the Christian rock singer Rachel Jordan looks like his dead wife :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow Welcome to Axel Parlor here he does Sleeping girl haircut and hair coloring :KEK:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
That scene with Jack felt so forced.
I didn't find it forced that Lena could get it on with a stranger like Jack, but the contents of the scene itself were very kinky for something between two people who don't know each other, even if Jack is forceful and Lena is a submissive and they both have the correct read of each other. Lena getting railed by a dude with a big cock would have been great, but the whole throatfucking and cringy alpha-male commentary is a bit much.
I think it was hot:coffee::coffee::coffee:
I wouldn't have minded the contents of the scene if I could have had a more gradual build-up of content before it. Say Lena meets Mr. Stranger at the point she meets Mike and he doesn't have some catch to him, like a girlfriend to cheat on, having increasingly lewd sex publicly would have been awesome.
Yep. I could definitely see them having a "happy" ending scenario together, where they both work on their own internal and relationship issues, after finding they still care for each other. Agreed. I just don't think it's Wade's "best" possible ending, since they're just not right for each other. Even at a 10 for looks, her crazy/hot chart reading is a toss-up.
Perhaps we'll get to nudge them towards a gentle break-up, that'd probably be ideal for both of them.
I don't entirely agree. Cindy is a person who is still figuring herself out, at least she is presented as much. While I don't think any of your statements are false, I don't think Cindy would be limited to finding happiness with men like Axel and Seymour, but that all depends on how she comes out of her experience with Axel. Maybe she finds herself and manages to course correct, maybe she doesn't go through with the most corrupting aspects (but she probably will, given what kind of game this is), I certainly didn't stick my landing right away.
Eh, I don't really see Wade like that. When your inner neglected teen girl wants to fix a bad boy there is usually an aspect to grasp, some flawed philosophy or perhaps a theme of breaking character, that gives you a sense for what the man could become with the right nudge, but to me Wade is just a dude who found a comfortably, if boring, place in life. Wade doesn't appear to be harbouring a long lost love for his old music aspirations, or to present himself physically well any more so if he just can't be bothered I don't see why any women should.
Depends on how you define wholesome, I don't think characters necessarily need to end up in pairings for it. Perhaps Alison will embrace her sexual freedom and not be tied down to her second choice? Holly not getting with Ian or Lena doesn't have to settle for a slob like Stan, with the right nudge perhaps having enough confidence in herself will be enough for her to meet someone else to be with and I agree with dontcarewhateverno that Wade/Cindy seem like they'd both be better off without the other.
yeah ian better watch out at the trip:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:again this is the bikini she is wearing:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
You don't go on yachts to wear bikinis silly, you go to take them off!

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Depends on how you define wholesome, I don't think characters necessarily need to end up in pairings for it. Perhaps Alison will embrace her sexual freedom and not be tied down to her second choice? Holly not getting with Ian or Lena doesn't have to settle for a slob like Stan, with the right nudge perhaps having enough confidence in herself will be enough for her to meet someone else to be with and I agree with dontcarewhateverno that Wade/Cindy seem like they'd both be better off without the other.
I do wonder how the love path for Minerva will turn out, if Ian becomes a cool step-dad and eventual father in his own right, considering how you have to have that path open.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes