mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
You can mix and match some lust+love options. Like Ian dom or Lena dom. Cuddles are dependent on RPs.
Python:
Cuddle up with Ian" if ian_lena > 5 or lena_go_ian > 1:
lena_ian_love = True

"{image=icon_lust.webp}Fuck her hard" if ian_lust > 5 or ian_lena_dom > 0:
            $ renpy.block_rollback()
            $ ian_lena_dom += 1
            if lena_satisfaction < 2:
                $ lena_satisfaction = 2

"{image=icon_lust.webp}Cheat on Ian" if lena_cheating or lena_lust > 7:  with Jack
It's easy to spot bad lust options like cheating if you don't want in that run.
yeah but I dont wanna get locked out of RP options as far as I remember for example ian and holly have a heart option
(the start dating not even together in a relationship)

than if you play slutty/mean lena like ivy and both encourage holly the ivy corruption scenes will just not play so i guess the ian heart options are ABOVE the corruption viable I guess (no idea on the coding side)

so my fear is that as soon as you are on the heart options like cindy/ian , holly/ian , alison/ian you will get less fun options in the future on driking games or kinky stuff which I dont like even if I like some wholesome relationship moments or some cuddling before the corruption happens but I think you are locked if you go down heart options or instantly break up which kinda sucks

so I guess you will have less options on the trip with a heart gf , or if cindy ian are heart options axel magicly has no interest in cindy , or holly cant get corruptied even if (ivy and lena are played this way) which I just dont like

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
yeah but I dont wanna get locked out of RP options as far as I remember for example ian and holly have a heart option

than if you play slutty/mean lena like ivy and both encourage holly the ivy corruption scenes will just not play so i guess the ian heart options are ABOVE the corruption viable I guess (no idea on the coding side)

so my fear is that as soon as you are on the heart options like cindy/ian , holly/ian , alison/ian you will get less fun options in the future on driking games or kinky stuff which I dont like even if I like some wholesome relationship moments or some cuddling before the corruption happens but I think you are locked if you go down heart options or instantly break up which kinda sucks

so I guess you will have less options on the trip with a heart gf , or if cindy ian are heart options axel magicly has no interest in cindy , or holly cant get corruptied even if (ivy and lena are played this way) which I just dont like
For kinky stuff you need lust points it will trigger those options even if you are in a relationship. That is why we have so many different types of skill points to counter these things.
Tell me the chapter and I'll look into the codes and edit this post for your questions.
EDIT -
Python:
 if ian_lena_love:
        jump v8chathollyreject
    else:
        menu:
            "{image=icon_love.webp}I'm not rejecting you"
If Ian falls for Lena (bar talk with Jeremy), he will auto-reject Holly in the morning. If you have no strings attached stance for Lena then Ian will follow the (else: love)code.
Holly will change even if she doesn't have sex with Ivy when she is dating Ian. Lena and Holly just need to stay more at Ivy's place.
Python:
"Stay at Ivy's place and have another drink":
            $ renpy.block_rollback()
            $ v8_holly_ivy = True
            if holly_change == 0:
                $ holly_change += 1

Last edited:
Reactions: | Vee | and ffive

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
GOD Alison is so hot,she can baby trap me any day,holy shit.
I guess she made up a life plan with Ian when she met him.:
1 - Be his girlfriend or the closest thing
2 - Make excuses not to use contraceptives and get pregnant by Ian (hopefully) :unsure: 3 - Let him know so that Ian agrees to marry her
4 - Promote at work and torture Ian and us too with his wonderful work talks (I have to get a patch to change the language)
5 - Of course the most important thing is to keep Jeremy as a lover and continue with the lie that size is not important so that Ian does not feel bad :KEK:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I was thinking about which path for you guys is the most infuriating to play. For me, it's Lena/Mike. Lena turns into the most stupid insufferable character for her blind one-sided love story with Mike. Her monologues and reasoning to love Mike are all out of whack. Wits = 5+ BTW :KEK:. EK should remove the wits skill point when dating Mike.
View attachment 3333643
Just look at her!!!! look!!! pathetic degen face.:mad:
Python:
if lena_mike_dating:
if lena_wits = wits_has_left_the_chat:
                    "Too bad I couldn't control Mike the way I controlled Ian... He was the kind of guy who didn't let anyone tell him how to live."
                    "Well, maybe his stupid girlfriend... Why the hell had he chosen to be with her? She couldn't be as special as me..."
Lena on the Mike path, in the belief that Mike truly loves her and will always be with her.

Lena-0-Wits.png

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017

Some characters have agency which I enjoy. If Ian reciprocates Holly's feelings it makes sense for her to not cheat, if that is her character. Not everyone is a cheater.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Lena on the Mike path, in the belief that Mike truly loves her and will always be with her.

View attachment 3334941
Jokes aside, NGL i feel genuinely sorry for Lena on Mike's path -- she seems to be in a bad spot mentally after the Axel fiasco, deriving all her self-worth from the sense of being special because she'd get a guy like Mike to cheat on his gf with her, gets obsessed with it to the point she develops serious feelings for him, and then it all comes crashing down when he casually fucks Ivy and then effectively telling Lena she's an idiot for thinking he saw her as anything but an easy lay.

People think Alison gets desperate and baby-trapping, just wait for scorned Lena/Mike :sneaky:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Jokes aside, NGL i feel genuinely sorry for Lena on Mike's path -- she seems to be in a bad spot mentally after the Axel fiasco, deriving all her self-worth from the sense of being special because she'd get a guy like Mike to cheat on his gf with her, gets obsessed with it to the point she develops serious feelings for him, and then it all comes crashing down when he casually fucks Ivy and then effectively telling Lena she's an idiot for thinking he saw her as anything but an easy lay.
From the very beginning, I perceived Mike’s path as such a fuckbuddy without obligations and understood that there could be nothing serious about it. It's just good sex and that's it. Besides, starting a relationship with a cheater is such an idea, not the best. But I don't like how this part is written, where Lena is butthurted permanently when she finds out that Ivy hooked up with Mike. There must be an option that Lena is considering this casually and don't make a big deal. We may not be angry with Ivy, but in the case of Mike, Lena becomes braindead, although before that there were no symptoms that she was obsessed with him. This is more of a forced drama by Eva.
Ofc I understand, that on full corruption path Lena is a trashy person by herself.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There must be an option that Lena is considering this casually and don't make a big deal. We may not be angry with Ivy, but in the case of Mike, Lena becomes braindead, although before that there were no symptoms that she was obsessed with him. This is more of a forced drama by Eva.
Hmm i'd say there were signs from early on that Lena is treating it more than just a random hookup (both in her internal monologues and dialogues with Mike) but yes, a lack of option to avoid it is rather railroading. Then again, some other paths are like this (Lena not being able to take Louise's feelings seriously, Ian being pretty much limited to lovey-dovey path with Holly) so i suppose this boils down to amount of time/resources available.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
From the very beginning, I perceived Mike’s path as such a fuckbuddy without obligations and understood that there could be nothing serious about it. It's just good sex and that's it. Besides, starting a relationship with a cheater is such an idea, not the best. But I don't like how this part is written, where Lena is butthurted permanently when she finds out that Ivy hooked up with Mike. There must be an option that Lena is considering this casually and don't make a big deal. We may not be angry with Ivy, but in the case of Mike, Lena becomes braindead, although before that there were no symptoms that she was obsessed with him. This is more of a forced drama by Eva.
Ofc I understand, that on full corruption path Lena is a trashy person by herself.
That's what, a casual path and being chill about Ivy is the way to go. But for drama's sake, Lena gets butt hurt in that path too. Her one-sided deranged romance path is understandable in that she thinks she owns Mike fully. Like I said before, her wits points should be converted to lust or be dropped. The girl is thinking from her clit. Future Yandre path for this romantic path soon? :KEK:
Hmm i'd say there were signs from early on that Lena is treating it more than just a random hookup (both in her internal monologues and dialogues with Mike) but yes, a lack of option to avoid it is rather railroading. Then again, some other paths are like this (Lena not being able to take Louise's feelings seriously, Ian being pretty much limited to lovey-dovey path with Holly) so i suppose this boils down to amount of time/resources available.
Not to worry, the resources will be spent on a random cameo that will make Holly cheat instantly or with literally below 3RPs.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
This would be actually pretty awesome, if you get option to be the yandere for once. :sneaky:
The way her monologues are getting deranged every chapter for Mike is making me anxious and excited to see this shit show of a relationship. She might make Stan her accomplice for carrying out her dirty deeds.
Stan be like - "Muh, Queen. UwU"

Reactions: ffive

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
With Holly you can try a little kinky route, avoiding vanilla romance, for example in sex, we still can do her rough. :devilish:
And Louise's relationship as a whole cannot be taken seriously, just like Louise. But true, if Eva had focused more on the important plot threads rather than the dubious stuff, she could have spent more time on them.
That's what, a casual path and being chill about Ivy is the way to go. But for drama's sake, Lena gets butt hurt in that path too. Her one-sided deranged romance path is understandable in that she thinks she owns Mike fully. Like I said before, her wits points should be converted to lust or be dropped. The girl is thinking from her clit. Future Yandre path for this romantic path soon? :KEK:

Not to worry, the resources will be spent on a random cameo that will make Holly cheat instantly or with literally below 3RPs.
Lena is a new Alison here:ROFLMAO:

Some users here will be happy about it. Wink-wink.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
With Holly you can try a little kinky route, avoiding vanilla romance, for example in sex, we still can do her rough. :devilish:
And Louise's relationship as a whole cannot be taken seriously, just like Louise. But true, if Eva had focused more on the important plot threads rather than the dubious stuff, she could have spent more time on them.

Lena is a new Alison here:ROFLMAO:

Some users here will be happy about it. Wink-wink.
Jack's code BTW
(if lena_jack == 2) :KEK:, just 2 RP to drill Lena. We spent 4 chapters for her (high lust invitation) otherwise chapter 5. Oh God, there is Alison too, welp Ian/Mike are getting their hands tied down soon lol. Why is Louise still in the game? Hope she never comes back from her dad's place. Stan stans are gonna love the 'helping muh queen quest'

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Jack's code BTW
(if lena_jack == 2) :KEK:, just 2 RP to drill Lena. We spent 4 chapters for her (high lust invitation) otherwise chapter 5. Oh God, there is Alison too, welp Ian/Mike are getting their hands tied down soon lol...
I believe that is equivalent to Beauty "privilege" of girls. That some man have to work hard to get what they want such as raising status(can be no. of reasons, such as how girls perceive man's status value, looks, etc.) while who are already high enough in that regard can easily get a girl/s.
For example: Cindy may not have indulged in Ian if he was still like what he was at the start of game.

#RealityCheck

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I believe that is equivalent to Beauty "privilege" of girls. That some man have to work hard to get what they such as want rising in status(can be no. of reasons, such as how girls perceive man's value, status, looks, etc.) while who are high enough can easily get a girl.
For example: Cindy may not have indulged in Ian if he was still like what he was at the start of game.

#RealityCheck
True. Jack is a big fish in both GGGB and ORS universe.
Cindy talks about Ian being handsome but I found this #findme code, what a surprise by EK.
Python:
c "Well... I always thought you were handsome, and we got along right off the bat..." #findme - it's not accurate to their relationship in Ch 1
You are spot on with the example on Cindy/Ian even EK has it under her codes. Damn.

Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
True. Jack is a big fish in both GGGB and ORS universe.
Cindy talks about Ian being handsome but I found this #findme code, what a surprise by EK.
Python:
c "Well... I always thought you were handsome, and we got along right off the bat..." #findme - it's not accurate to their relationship in Ch 1
You are spot on with the example on Cindy/Ian even EK has it under her codes. Damn.

That is dope that EK SPECIFICALLY mentioned it:coffee:!
Writing minor details!

Reactions: SearingFive
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes