Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I was thinking about which path for you guys is the most infuriating to play. For me, it's Lena/Mike. Lena turns into the most stupid insufferable character for her blind one-sided love story with Mike. Her monologues and reasoning to love Mike are all out of whack. Wits = 5+ BTW :CAKE:. EK should remove the wits skill point when dating Mike.
View attachment 3333643
Just look at her!!!! look!!! pathetic degen face.:mad:
What are you talking about, I love that face on Lena's face "keep milking bitch", it's a shame she only did it with Mike the titsjobs, maybe Lena likes competition, right? :unsure: :love:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I was thinking about which path for you guys is the most infuriating to play. For me, it's Lena/Mike. Lena turns into the most stupid insufferable character for her blind one-sided love story with Mike. Her monologues and reasoning to love Mike are all out of whack. Wits = 5+ BTW :KEK:. EK should remove the wits skill point when dating Mike.
View attachment 3333643
Face When you put the Vibrator and It hits your G spot and Lena's Brain Oozing :KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I was thinking about which path for you guys is the most infuriating to play. For me, it's Lena/Mike. Lena turns into the most stupid insufferable character for her blind one-sided love story with Mike. Her monologues and reasoning to love Mike are all out of whack. Wits = 5+ BTW :KEK:. EK should remove the wits skill point when dating Mike.
View attachment 3333643
Most infuriating path? A tie between Axel, Alison, and Louise mostly because they insist themselves upon Lena and Ian. (Yes I know I sound like Peter Griffin describing The Godfather but idc). With most characters, if you tell them to back off, they take a hint. With those 3... they reek of chaos, toxicity, and insecurity. Btw, here's something Alison said in chapter 3. Either this is an oversight from Eva or she wanted to make her a hypocrite. screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png
"Won't forced myself on someone who's not interested." :WaitWhat:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Most infuriating path? A tie between Axel, Alison, and Louise mostly because they insist themselves upon Lena and Ian. (Yes I know I sound like Peter Griffin describing The Godfather but idc). With most characters, if you tell them to back off, they take a hint. With those 3... they reek of chaos, toxicity, and insecurity. Btw, here's something Alison said in chapter 3. Either this is an oversight from Eva or she wanted to make her a hypocrite.
To be fair though, you can punish Louise for it muhaahahaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Most infuriating path? A tie between Axel, Alison, and Louise mostly because they insist themselves upon Lena and Ian. (Yes I know I sound like Peter Griffin describing The Godfather but idc). With most characters, if you tell them to back off, they take a hint. With those 3... they reek of chaos, toxicity, and insecurity. Btw, here's something Alison said in chapter 3. Either this is an oversight from Eva or she wanted to make her a hypocrite. View attachment 3333688 View attachment 3333689 View attachment 3333690
1707314829592.png
Ofc she is not interested. She directly goes for the kill with baby trapping. Look at her face :KEK: LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I understand why she does this for example if you are on a love path but than corrupt the shit out of holly it just dosent make sens I get why eva protects holly AUTOMATICLYY WITHOUT A PLAYER CHOICE from ivy because the snowflake crybabys that cry as soon as a woman touch a guy

but this makes the actions of cheracters so unbelievable ivy is a cheracter that dosent give a fuck why would she not corrupt holly or show er how to have fun
Wait, what? That's very much untrue, whether Ivy "corrupts" Holly is entirely down to player's choice -- they get agency through Lena, choosing whether to stop Ivy or encourage Holly to go for it, during their get-togethers.

And it's quite believable imo that Ivy would back off if her best friend requests that. She does give a fuck about Lena and doesn't like to upset her. Whenever Lena puts her foot down Ivy does tend to back off.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
View attachment 3333643
Python:
if lena_mike_dating:
if lena_wits = wits_has_left_the_chat:
                    "Too bad I couldn't control Mike the way I controlled Ian... He was the kind of guy who didn't let anyone tell him how to live."
                    "Well, maybe his stupid girlfriend... Why the hell had he chosen to be with her? She couldn't be as special as me..."
yeah i think I will avoide all heart options in the future and make new saves and only focus on the heat and normal options

but than you dont get the wholesome a bit more romantic cuddle or jeliouse options because you are not in a relationship:cry::cry: I would love a mix between both but well you eather get full sope opera vanilla love or full corruption but no in between

Reactions: Leongen43

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Wait, what? That's very much untrue, whether Ivy "corrupts" Holly is entirely down to player's choice -- they get agency through Lena, choosing whether to stop Ivy or encourage Holly to go for it, during their get-togethers.

And it's quite believable imo that Ivy would back off if her best friend requests that. She does give a fuck about Lena and doesn't like to upset her. Whenever Lena puts her foot down Ivy does tend to back off.
as far as I know if you date holly as ian and you rp a slutty/mean lena and encourage her with ivy ivy will not pseudo holly because she dates ian (which does not fit ivy at all espacilly if lena is on the same page like more slutty,drugs,cheating .... as ivy) so its not really a player choice bceause I did everthing in my choice with lena to corrupt her but than eva say NOPE you are not alowwed you are on love path and the ivy scenes never happen for whatever reason :unsure: :unsure:which is anti player choice

maybe I am wrong and I did something wrong?ß or it was a old save I need to try again

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Most infuriating path? A tie between Axel, Alison, and Louise mostly because they insist themselves upon Lena and Ian. (Yes I know I sound like Peter Griffin describing The Godfather but idc). With most characters, if you tell them to back off, they take a hint. With those 3... they reek of chaos, toxicity, and insecurity. Btw, here's something Alison said in chapter 3. Either this is an oversight from Eva or she wanted to make her a hypocrite. View attachment 3333688 View attachment 3333689 View attachment 3333690
fuck i love alison she is the best mate :geek: :geek:

I cant wait for her to lose her shit and goes crazy mask off alison will have her joker/stripper/onlyfans arc just one more bad day a her office or catching ian with another girl

imagin alison catch ian inside cindy???

she always jumps on jeremy if ian sleeps with another girl what will she do fuck the whole town??

this guy will get haunted :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:this guy will get cute his dick off I swear :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
yeah i think I will avoide all heart options in the future and make new saves and only focus on the heat and normal options

but than you dont get the wholesome a bit more romantic cuddle options:cry::cry: I would love a mix between both but well you eather get full sope opera vanilla love or full corruption but no in between
You can mix and match some lust+love options. Like Ian dom or Lena dom. Cuddles are dependent on RPs.
Python:
Cuddle up with Ian" if ian_lena > 5 or lena_go_ian > 1:
lena_ian_love = True

"{image=icon_lust.webp}Fuck her hard" if ian_lust > 5 or ian_lena_dom > 0: 
            $ renpy.block_rollback()
            $ ian_lena_dom += 1
            if lena_satisfaction < 2:
                $ lena_satisfaction = 2

"{image=icon_lust.webp}Cheat on Ian" if lena_cheating or lena_lust > 7:  with Jack
It's easy to spot bad lust options like cheating if you don't want in that run.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes