Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Xupuzulla, I and Picardo8 already had this conversation before and Picardo8 has double checked the dialogues of both paths, If Lena fucks Mike than it is implied that IvyxMike happened but If Lena didn't get involved with Mike, IvyxMike Doesn't happen, there is no implication.

If someone wants to double check you can do so:coffee:.
So you are telling me this only happens if Lena is in love with Mike?:unsure:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Xupuzulla, I and Picardo8 already had this conversation before and Picardo8 has double checked the dialogues of both paths, If Lena fucks Mike than it is implied that IvyxMike happened but If Lena didn't get involved with Mike, IvyxMike Doesn't happen, there is no implication.
This doesn't sound accurate. In my playthrough Lena didn't get involved with Mike, but there's certainly hints that Ivy and Mike hooked up -- Ivy acting close/flirty with him and Jeremy getting all jealous. Lena doesn't discuss this subject with Ivy because she has no personal interest/stake in it, but she thinks to herself Ivy is capable of fucking Mike, and it's unreasonable to think the events between Ivy/Mike developed any different.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
This doesn't sound accurate. In my playthrough Lena didn't get involved with Mike, but there's certainly hints that Ivy and Mike hooked up -- Ivy acting close/flirty with him and Jeremy getting all jealous. Lena doesn't discuss this subject with Ivy because she has no personal interest/stake in it, but she thinks to herself Ivy is capable of fucking Mike, and it's unreasonable to think the events between Ivy/Mike developed any different.
Yeah, Ivy flirting with Mike and Lena talking to Jeremy about their hookup is hard-coded. The only line you don't get when not on Mike's path is
Python:
v "It's not like I was planning it! He invited me to check out his home studio and it just happened."
This line will not trigger during their smoke break, indicating that Ivy actually slept with Mike.

So you are telling me this only happens if Lena is in love with Mike?:unsure:
Yeah, only on Mike's romance path.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
In my game Ivy says she did things with Mike but they didn't involve sex, something similar to what happened with Jeremy (Ivy gave Jeremy a blowjob and Ian hasn't yet), it's quite confusing to know if it really happened, maybe Mike has a photo of them together and we will see it in some update, right?:unsure: :unsure:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah, only on Mike's romance path.
No, not only:
Python:
    # mike
    if lena_mike_sex:
        # dating
        if lena_mike_dating:
// ...
            menu:
                "You should've asked me first":
// ...
                    v "It's not like I was planning it! He invited me to check out his home studio and it just happened."

// ...
        # no dating
        else:
// ...
Ivy will say the same line no matter if Lena has feelings for Mike or not. In fact, neither branch is limited to "love" specifically, it's enough if Lena has slept with Mike, even once, or casually a few times ("dating")

This line will not trigger during their smoke break, indicating that Ivy actually slept with Mike.
My point regarding this was that this isn't any real indication that it did not happen [on other paths] It simply doesn't get brought up and discussed if Lena doesn't have personal interest in finding out if Ivy and Mike fucked or not. But considering Ivy is acting in the identical manner in both scenarios, it's reasonable to presume her other actions with Mike were also identical, i.e. she's fucked him no matter if Lena has also slept with him or not.

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
No, not only:
Python:
    # mike
    if lena_mike_sex:
        # dating
        if lena_mike_dating:
// ...
            menu:
                "You should've asked me first":
// ...

// ...
        # no dating
        else:
// ...
Ivy will say the same line no matter if Lena has feelings for Mike or not. In fact, neither branch is limited to "love" specifically, it's enough if Lena has slept with Mike, even once, or casually a few times ("dating")

My point regarding this was that this isn't any real indication that it did not happen [on other paths] It simply doesn't get brought up and discussed if Lena doesn't have personal interest in finding out if Ivy and Mike fucked or not. But considering Ivy is acting in the identical manner in both scenarios, it's reasonable to presume her other actions with Mike were also identical, i.e. she's fucked him no matter if Lena has also slept with him or not.
It happens if she has any connections with Mike, a one-night stand, cheating on Ian with Mike or a solo romance with Mike. Otherwise, it directly jumps to (axel_cindy) topic. If Lena just makes small talk with Mike or ignores him completely during their first meetup, that line will not trigger.

Reactions: | Vee |

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I was sure Jeremy acting jealous in every save implies is a canon event,like why he would act like that if nothing happens,specially if you dont care about those two...

Reactions: Gato21 and ffive

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I was sure Jeremy acting jealous in every save implies is a canon event,like why he would act like that if nothing happens,specially if you dont care about those two...
It is canon because he wants to sleep with Ivy, Lena will not give a flying fuck about Mike if she hasn't slept with him even once. She'll still try to talk to Jeremy about the weird behaviour between Mike/Ivy on any path.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That's how i'd view it as well. I think it comes down to differences in view, whether you see the game events as something that can happen even if the MC/player wasn't informed about it explicitly, or if that explicit information is required for the event to happen. For the former view it makes no difference if Lena/Ivy discuss the event, while for the latter it decides everything.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
It happens if she has any connections with Mike, a one-night stand, cheating on Ian with Mike or a solo romance with Mike. Otherwise, it directly jumps to (axel_cindy) topic. If Lena just makes small talk with Mike or ignores him completely during their first meetup, that line will not trigger.
Isn't it said that Mike has women hitting on him but he hasn't done anything with them due to having a girlfriend? I can see Ivy sleeping with Mike being handled the same way as Jess where if Lena sleeps with him he'll eventually have sex with Ivy and if she doesn't they don't happen. Ivy not talking about sleeping with Mike even tho she's open about wanting to sleep with Billy and thinking about giving Jeremy a go leads me to believe they only sleep together if Lena does first.

I do think Ivy is flirty with Mike in order to get him to play the music she wants while dancing.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
yeah and wade gaining attitude after hearing about his friend/best friend sleeps with his gf is very realistic

so wade CHAD arc is maybe a possibility eva loves drama dont forget

there is nothing mroe drama than a friendship tunrning into a rivalry over a gf and revenge arc of wade turning into a chad hit the gym and gaining his attitude back

cindy will get attacked on all fronts she is the number one everyone WANTS CINDY :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:hope old rich grandpa dosent find out about cindy and dosent get bored with lena:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'll back you up though on Wade Chad (or at least Wade Reform) arc. I've guessed from the beginning he'd have something like this.
- Still attractive face. I don't think Eva would do that for no reason without using it somehow.
- Ivy thought he was hot which I doubt was "only" a fuck with Cindy thing.
- He's already putting steps forward to improve himself. Clear future redemption arc, depending on your choices.
If he gets out of his depression, gets in good shape and loses the constant negativity, he's easily the coolest male personality in the game (there's not much competition) and the 2nd most attractive behind Axel. Even if Axel turns "nice" somehow, he's got the humor and personality of a log, so Wade would be the 10/10 of male characters if he pulls himself together (career, body, outlook), given the other options out there. Built-in dark horse.

I don't think his "best ending" is with Cindy though.

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Isn't it said that Mike has women hitting on him but he hasn't done anything with them due to having a girlfriend? I can see Ivy sleeping with Mike being handled the same way as Jess where if Lena sleeps with him he'll eventually have sex with Ivy and if she doesn't they don't happen. Ivy not talking about sleeping with Mike even tho she's open about wanting to sleep with Billy and thinking about giving Jeremy a go leads me to believe they only sleep together if Lena does first.

I do think Ivy is flirty with Mike in order to get him to play the music she wants while dancing.
That's the thing with this scene. If Lena is not interested in Mike, then we only get speculations. If Lena is involved with Mike somehow in any shape or form then we get full blasted with Ivy hooking up with Mike.

Ivy was ready to give Jeremy a chance way earlier in the episode before he blew it with Louise. Now he needs two people's validation to make Ivy give another chance. :KEK:

Yup, Ivy was very open about Billy and called him cute too.

Non-interested Lena/Mike gives us this - "I do think Ivy is flirty with Mike in order to get him to play the music she wants while dancing". We never got to know that Ivy went to Mike's studio before their nightclub gig.
I'll back you up though on Wade Chad (or at least Wade Reform) arc. I've guessed from the beginning he'd have something like this.
- Still attractive face. I don't think Eva would do that for no reason without using it somehow.
- Ivy thought he was hot which I doubt was "only" a fuck with Cindy thing.
- He's already putting steps forward to improve himself. Clear future redemption arc, depending on your choices.
If he gets out of his depression, gets in good shape and loses the constant negativity, he's easily the coolest male personality in the game (there's not much competition) and the 2nd most attractive behind Axel. Even if Axel turns "nice" somehow, he's got the humor and personality of a log, so Wade would be the 10/10 of male characters if he pulls himself together (career, body, outlook), given the other options out there. Built-in dark horse.

I don't think his "best ending" is with Cindy though.
Agreed, he is tall, handsome and pretty chill. Just needs a good nudge from his friends to have a bright future. Perry 'the anchor' needs to either reform or leave Wade alone. Regarding his ending, I believe if Wade/Cindy do communicate they might make it work or if they break up Wade's redemption might go into overdrive making him more attractive and successful. Meanwhile, Cindy realises it was a mistake to leave him when it's already too late.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes