soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Does anyone know how to win the battle in the tournament? The first round still works, but in the second round, no matter what you do, you almost always get one or more hits.
If you went grapple here is how you win :

First Round:
Guard > provoke >Grapple on the counterattack >Trip or Throw >Secure the position > Go for a Choke >Squeeze > Tie him up.This results in taking one minor ht in the last 30 secs before the round ends.

Second Round:
you get clobbered in the opening no matter what you pick,I usually pick block because it looks like you take the least damage.Attack > Grapple > Trip him > Pin him Down > Pin him Down (again) > Go for a Choke > Keep Squeezing > Keep Squeezing !(again).

You can do it all with only Athletics.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Ivy was ready to give Jeremy a chance way earlier in the episode before he blew it with Louise. Now he needs two people's validation to make Ivy give another chance. :KEK:

Yup, Ivy was very open about Billy and called him cute too.
yeah I dont like this to the sad part is it makes evas cheracters a little bit more unbelievable in their actions

I understand why she does this for example if you are on a love path but than corrupt the shit out of holly it just dosent make sens I get why eva protects holly AUTOMATICLYY WITHOUT A PLAYER CHOICE from ivy because the snowflake crybabys that cry as soon as a woman touch a guy

but this makes the actions of cheracters so unbelievable ivy is a cheracter that dosent give a fuck why would she not corrupt holly or show er how to have fun

or why should ivy all the sudden not sleep with alot of guys she is very open minded in terms of drugs,sex,.....it just fit her cheracter

I really dont like the limitions of this love route code that ALL the sudden makes cheracters less realistic like a lena that cheated all the time all the sudden has moral problems?? even if you played her jumping on every man?? and so on....... I really hate this love route WIN buttom dosent respect the choices I make at all espacilly if I want to romance but still want drama and corruption just because I want drama and corruption dosent mean I never want some romantic stuff or a bit of cuddling or wholesome moments

as son as you have this love/hearth dialoge thing all the FUN decissions/corruption/drama.... diseapear :cry: :cry:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
yeah I dont like this to the sad part is it makes evas cheracters a little bit more unbelievable in their actions
I understand why she does this for example if you are on a love path but than corrupt the shit out of holly it just dosent make sens I get why eva protects holly AUTOMATICLYY WITHOUT A PLAYER CHOICE from ivy because the snowflake crybabys that cry as soon as a woman touch a guy
but this makes the actions of cheracters so unbelievable ivy is a cheracter that dosent give a fuck why would she not corrupt holly or show er how to have fun
or why should ivy all the sudden not sleep with alot of guys she is very open minded in terms of drugs,sex,.....it just fit her cheracter
I really dont like the limitions of this love route code that ALL the sudden makes cheracters less realistic like a lena that cheated all the time all the sudden has moral problems?? even if you played her jumping on every man?? and so on....... I really hate this love route WIN buttom dosent respect the choices I make at all espacilly if I want to romance but still want drama and corruption just because I want drama and corruption dosent mean I never want some romantic stuff or a bit of cuddling or wholesome moments
as son as you have this love/hearth dialoge thing all the FUN decissions/corruption/drama.... diseapear :cry: :cry:
Cheating and love are the opposite though. Can't have all the eggs in one basket. You either play cheating/corrupted or romance path. Mixing them is generally the NTR/cuck path in this game and where the most drama is.

Reactions: | Vee | and yuvce

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Cheating and love are the opposite though. Can't have all the eggs in one basket. You either play cheating/corrupted or romance path. Mixing them is generally the NTR/cuck path in this game and where the most drama is.
And not many, despite the certain ones out there who claim it to be "canon", aren't into.

Some people want romance arcs. Not forced feed cuck/ntr BS ad nausium.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
yeah I love cindy because she is like gillian 2.0 and this unobtainable main cheerleader (I can fix her troupe) but I dont think anyone has the best ending with cindy :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

I think cindy is a eva bait no happy endings just get baited into drama ,fuck your friendships as ian ,lose friends,.....

I think cindy is a HUGGE bait and people like her the most because she is this I can fix her megan fox archetype

no way she is not a bait I think all the blood is in your COCKS LADSSSSSSS:geek: cindy is a DEMON that consumes your soul :devilish:
There's zero chance any main character path in ORS has a pre-determined "bad" ending. It will depend entirely on player choice, as in GGGB, where even the corrupt Arthur and Thug Ash paths got an optional "happy" ending.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
But if with Lena I do a route with Mr potato head (Robert) until the end, wouldn't that be a bad ending? :unsure: :unsure:
Omg that is too much for poor Lena the Potato head wife, What if she got pregnant and have tons of Potato babies :eek: :eek: :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I was thinking about which path for you guys is the most infuriating to play. For me, it's Lena/Mike. Lena turns into the most stupid insufferable character for her blind one-sided love story with Mike. Her monologues and reasoning to love Mike are all out of whack. Wits = 5+ BTW :KEK:. EK should remove the wits skill point when dating Mike.
1707311697094.png
Just look at her!!!! look!!! pathetic degen face.:mad:
Python:
if lena_mike_dating:
if lena_wits = wits_has_left_the_chat:
                    "Too bad I couldn't control Mike the way I controlled Ian... He was the kind of guy who didn't let anyone tell him how to live."
                    "Well, maybe his stupid girlfriend... Why the hell had he chosen to be with her? She couldn't be as special as me..."

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I was thinking about which path for you guys is the most infuriating to play. For me, it's Lena/Mike. Lena turns into the most stupid insufferable character for her blind one-sided love story with Mike. Her monologues and reasoning to love Mike are all out of whack. Wits = 5+ BTW :KEK:. EK should remove the wits skill point when dating Mike...

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I was thinking about which path for you guys is the most infuriating to play. For me, it's Lena/Mike. Lena turns into the most stupid insufferable character for her blind one-sided love story with Mike. Her monologues and reasoning to love Mike are all out of whack. Wits = 5+ BTW :CAKE:. EK should remove the wits skill point when dating Mike.
View attachment 3333643
What are you talking about, I love that face on Lena's face "keep milking bitch", it's a shame she only did it with Mike the titsjobs, maybe Lena likes competition, right? :unsure: :love:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I was thinking about which path for you guys is the most infuriating to play. For me, it's Lena/Mike. Lena turns into the most stupid insufferable character for her blind one-sided love story with Mike. Her monologues and reasoning to love Mike are all out of whack. Wits = 5+ BTW :KEK:. EK should remove the wits skill point when dating Mike.
View attachment 3333643
Face When you put the Vibrator and It hits your G spot and Lena's Brain Oozing :KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
View attachment 3333643
Most infuriating path? A tie between Axel, Alison, and Louise mostly because they insist themselves upon Lena and Ian. (Yes I know I sound like Peter Griffin describing The Godfather but idc). With most characters, if you tell them to back off, they take a hint. With those 3... they reek of chaos, toxicity, and insecurity. Btw, here's something Alison said in chapter 3. Either this is an oversight from Eva or she wanted to make her a hypocrite. screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png
"Won't forced myself on someone who's not interested." :WaitWhat:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Most infuriating path? A tie between Axel, Alison, and Louise mostly because they insist themselves upon Lena and Ian. (Yes I know I sound like Peter Griffin describing The Godfather but idc). With most characters, if you tell them to back off, they take a hint. With those 3... they reek of chaos, toxicity, and insecurity. Btw, here's something Alison said in chapter 3. Either this is an oversight from Eva or she wanted to make her a hypocrite.
To be fair though, you can punish Louise for it muhaahahaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Most infuriating path? A tie between Axel, Alison, and Louise mostly because they insist themselves upon Lena and Ian. (Yes I know I sound like Peter Griffin describing The Godfather but idc). With most characters, if you tell them to back off, they take a hint. With those 3... they reek of chaos, toxicity, and insecurity. Btw, here's something Alison said in chapter 3. Either this is an oversight from Eva or she wanted to make her a hypocrite. View attachment 3333688 View attachment 3333689 View attachment 3333690
1707314829592.png
Ofc she is not interested. She directly goes for the kill with baby trapping. Look at her face :KEK: LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes