mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Let's clarify one reality in the relationship: Wade's losing attitude is the problem that causes Cindy's frustration
yeah and wade gaining attitude after hearing about his friend/best friend sleeps with his gf is very realistic

so wade CHAD arc is maybe a possibility eva loves drama dont forget

there is nothing mroe drama than a friendship tunrning into a rivalry over a gf and revenge arc of wade turning into a chad hit the gym and gaining his attitude back

cindy will get attacked on all fronts she is the number one everyone WANTS CINDY :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:hope old rich grandpa dosent find out about cindy and dosent get bored with lena:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Balsamic

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Wade needs to stop being friends with that bum Perry,you know hes a shit friend when even Ian is done with his lazy ass.
It's a reality that the only thing Perry/Wade do together is drink beer, smoke, play video games and have gasping competitions, you even have to convince Perry's Pikachu to want to do something fun, maybe they should be a couple with everything What do they have in common, who will be the man in the relationship?:unsure: :LOL: :LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Wade needs to stop being friends with that bum Perry,you know hes a shit friend when even Ian is done with his lazy ass.
Ian can't Handle all the Fuss of Perry, Perry is Kind of in the Lame Side and It is kinda of Odd When he Makes that kind of Smirking face :geek: and Perry is the Reason Wade has Bad Habits.
That is Why He decided to Fuck his Precious Emma as He (Perry) will Kiss Emma and then Keep Smirking the Whole Night :LOL::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Let's clarify one reality in the relationship: Wade's losing attitude is the problem that causes Cindy's frustration, whether it's Ian, Axel (god no!!) or both who can be with her, if Wade doesn't change to being homeless with the dog It could be a better option than him, right? :unsure: :geek::LOL:
Cindy's self-righteousness doesn't help anyone though. She's generally like that, not just with her relationship with Wade. She can never lose or be wrong about anything. Even in a simple cards against humanity game, she throws a hissy fit when her card isn't selected. There's a lot that Wade does wrong, but Cindy needlessly escalates things over any minor inconvenience.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Cindy's self-righteousness doesn't help anyone though. She's generally like that, not just with her relationship with Wade. She can never lose or be wrong about anything. Even in a simple cards against humanity game, she throws a hissy fit when her card isn't selected. There's a lot that Wade does wrong, but Cindy needlessly escalates things over any minor inconvenience.
It's explained that Cindy and Wade are both extremely competitive so that's why she gets so upset over the games. I also think that plays a hand in why she tries so hard to get modeling info from Lena and gets upset if you don't offer to help.

But at the same time she doesn't like to be reminded where she is at a disadvantage like when Lena tries to warn her about Axel. Or how she gets upset when Ian talks about breaking up with Wade. I'm guessing she's nervous due to not knowing what she wants to do with her life and lash out at people who reminds her of this fact.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Something I learned and I tell you from experience is that when someone feels frustrated in a relationship they can show their worst face and have very negative attitudes for all that frustration that they have been accumulating, but when they start working as a model their attitude changes but not so much. because she has a relationship that she doesn't know if it is worth saving after the birthday scene where Wade behaved horribly with her, they are both wrong but a lot of the blame lies with Wade, if he had the option to fix it maybe he would but no For them to be the same stagnant relationship, there have to be profound changes in Wade for it to be worth trying, I think maybe I'm wrong, right? :unsure: :unsure:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
wade CHAD arc

wade turning from left to right I am ready for wade chard arc LETSSS GOOOOOOO turning from hell no to I steal your gf and getting revenge on ian as a bad friend HELL YEAH

imagin seeing cindys reaction if she saw wade change into this :devilish: :KEK: :KEK:
View attachment 3330825 View attachment 3330826
Wade: *Turns Asian and pours Gatorade over his head.*
Cindy: *OMG*

Works every time.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Ivy did have sex (allegedly) with Mike :cool:. Ivy and blue balls are best friends.
What you mean by allegedly?
That shit is canon in every save no matter your choices:LOL:
Xupuzulla, I and Picardo8 already had this conversation before and Picardo8 has double checked the dialogues of both paths, If Lena fucks Mike than it is implied that IvyxMike happened but If Lena didn't get involved with Mike, IvyxMike Doesn't happen, there is no implication.

If someone wants to double check you can do so:coffee:.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Xupuzulla, I and Picardo8 already had this conversation before and Picardo8 has double checked the dialogues of both paths, If Lena fucks Mike than it is implied that IvyxMike happened but If Lena didn't get involved with Mike, IvyxMike Doesn't happen, there is no implication.

If someone wants to double check you can do so:coffee:.
If my favorite playthrough Lena has only fucked Ian and Louise (for now, desperately waiting for more group scenes within a loyal relationship), and yet it seems pretty clear Ivy has slept with Mike.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
If my favorite playthrough Lena has only fucked Ian and Louise (for now, desperately waiting for more group scenes within a loyal relationship), and yet it seems pretty clear Ivy has slept with Mike.
I'll link Picardo8's post if I find it.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Here From this post Our Conversation started, you can read from starting we replied to each other back to back so you can easily keep up with all our posts regarding this conversation, that is if you want to read whole conversation:D.
IvyxMike is hardcoded on every route or just the one where Lena is involved with Mike? IIRC I don't get it if Lena is not involved with Mike or I may be forgetting.
And after going through dialogues of both paths this is the conclusion:BootyTime:.
But you are right, Ivy having sex with Mike in his studio doesn't trigger. If Lena is not involved with Mike.

v "It's not like I was planning it! He invited me to check out his home studio and it just happened."

This line will not trigger when they are outside of the club. Having a smoke break.
I'm not playing Mike path so Picardo8 double checked for me. Once again, THANKS Picardo8:giggle:!

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It's sad how Mike treated Lena at the nightclub calling her an easy lay. FeelsSlutMan :(. Another good character went to the crapper after a few chapters.
Aye, no problem!! Happy to help.:cool:
He had a girlfriend what did she expected!

I'm astonished that Lena still went ahead with him.
*He treats me like shit:cautious:! I still like him:p!*

Typical "broken girl":rolleyes:!

#R.I.P_SelfEsteem

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Strange I never saw that easy lay line. What are the prerequisites ?
I don't know SearingFive(Picardo) checked for me. All I know is that if Lena isn't involved with Mike than that line doesn't get trigger, it's in smoking scene with Ivy outside the club.

SearingFive can tell you better about it as I'm not on Mike path, never checked it.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Strange I never saw that easy lay line. What are the prerequisites ?
Python:
     l "I guess I'm just a simple booty call for you, after all."
        mk "If that's how you wanna see things... I'm not sure what you were expecting of me
The subtle hint is implied by Mike. Also to get this line just stay on the romantic path for Mike.

Python:
if lena_mike_love:
            l "I thought what you and I had was something... special."
            l "But it seems you're okay cheating on your girl with anyone, not just with me."
LMAO Lena :KEK:.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes