mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Ivy did have sex (allegedly) with Mike :cool:. Ivy and blue balls are best friends.
I have the feeling at some point there will even be huge drama between ivy and lena (buy her a shit present,axel soft drama , ivy calls lena hypercrit , mike fucks ivy,drug use,billy competition...)

or maybe even between ivy and holly( holly has a HUGHE crush on ian) ivy likes playing games same with louise I think ivy could fuck up their friendship and spark a catfight light in little holly

ivy is TROUBLE big trouble and the QUEEEEEnn of drama:devilish::devilish:she is the devil in a good way

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If in this image they were naked when they would create happiness among their fans, I suppose that if they continue waiting they could become a kind of Smurf or avatar of their fans? :unsure: They look Hot though but I am not Sure People will get these scenes in the Future :unsure: as Ivy is Not Opened about her Desires and Ian is too Loose :rolleyes::eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
If in this image they were naked when they would create happiness among their fans, I suppose that if they continue waiting they could become a kind of Smurf or avatar of their fans? :unsure: They look Hot though but I am not Sure People will get these scenes in the Future :unsure: as Ivy is Not Opened about her Desires and Ian is too Loose :rolleyes::eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ivy did share her kinks and desires when talking to Lena and Holly. Wait, are you talking about Ian's loose bunghole or something else? :KEK:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Wade is ready with the UNO reverse for Cindy cheating on him :KEK:.
wade CHAD arc

wade turning from left to right I am ready for wade chard arc LETSSS GOOOOOOO turning from hell no to I steal your gf and getting revenge on ian as a bad friend HELL YEAH

imagin seeing cindys reaction if she saw wade change into this :devilish: :KEK: :KEK:
Screenshot 2024-02-06 143437.png Screenshot 2024-02-06 143411.png

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
View attachment 3330831
Oof, damn son. Wade chad arc :PogChamp:
too be honest if eva does this this would be SICK :PogChamp: :PogChamp:

just to see cindys reaction alone would be pure gold but ian kinda deserves it too for going after best friends/friends gf

I mean wade kinda has the chad face just his body and attitute need to change no idea how story wise maybe after he hears about cindy and ian???

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
too be honest if eva does this this would be SICK :PogChamp: :PogChamp:

just to see cindys reaction alone would be pure gold but ian kinda deserves it too for going after best friends/friends gf

I mean wade kinda has the chad face just his body and attitute need to change no idea how story wise maybe after he hears about cindy and ian???
1707227162609.png 1707227222893.png
Cindy, after remembering how valuable was Wade. Ian getting the prize from Wade. :devilish:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Ivy did share her kinks and desires when talking to Lena and Holly. Wait, are you talking about Ian's loose bunghole or something else? :KEK:
Hope you didn't get my Point. Not talking about Kinks but I am talking about Ivy's Desires and Relationship Purposes and Ian has never taken any relationship seriously :unsure: :oops:

Wade-Lena in the beach house.
The timing is just perfect.
Oh yeah But what mommysboiii Shared with that Figure or it will be the same case as Cindy and Wade, Lena Floating in Air No Sex possible :LOL::KEK:, When your Stomach reaches before your Dick inside the Pussy :eek:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Hope you didn't get my Point. Not talking about Kinks but I am talking about Ivy's Desires and Relationship Purposes and Ian has never taken any relationship seriously :unsure: :oops:

Oh yeah But what mommysboiii Shared with that Figure or it will be the same case as Cindy and Wade, Lena Floating in Air No Sex possible :LOL::KEK:, When your Stomach reaches before your Dick inside the Pussy :eek:
Cmon...hes not THAT fat....:confused:

• Sad
Reactions: Krysis_here

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3330837 View attachment 3330840
Cindy, after remembering how valuable was Wade. Ian getting the prize from Wade. :devilish:
Let's clarify one reality in the relationship: Wade's losing attitude is the problem that causes Cindy's frustration, whether it's Ian, Axel (god no!!) or both who can be with her, if Wade doesn't change to being homeless with the dog It could be a better option than him, right? :unsure: :geek::LOL:
What will Wade's expression be like if he sees Cindy with the homeless man kissing? :LOL::LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Cmon...hes not THAT fat....:confused:
I mean can't say fat, But that Belly is Surely Round, So He might at least have a Lean Body so it is easy for him or his Partner, He Smokes and With that Grumpy face Belly out Drinking, He should at least Work more on Leaner side or Else Every Girls will be Rolling all over the Sky :KEK: :LOL:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Let's clarify one reality in the relationship: Wade's losing attitude is the problem that causes Cindy's frustration, whether it's Ian, Axel (god no!!) or both who can be with her, if Wade doesn't change to being homeless with the dog It could be a better option than him, right? :unsure: :geek::LOL:
What will Wade's expression be like if he sees Cindy with the homeless man kissing? :LOL::LOL:
Wade needs to stop being friends with that bum Perry,you know hes a shit friend when even Ian is done with his lazy ass.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes