yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Personally I'm trying to make it so everyone ends up with someone. All this talk of cucking/peeping etc makes me want a wholesome ending in some form if possible, but drama runs can be fun too so I can see the appeal.
You summed up my thoughts perfectly. It's also what I do in my main playthrough. I'm just trying to give Ian, Lena, and most of their friends what I deem to be the best possible ending for them. Emphasis on most.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
You summed up my thoughts perfectly. It's also what I do in my main playthrough. I'm just trying to give Ian, Lena, and most of their friends what I deem to be the best possible ending for them. Emphasis on most.
Same. Trying to help Wade and Cindy out, trying to hook Perry up with Cherry (Not sorry for possibly smashing Emma bro), having Lena and Holly be a thing because all the other romances for her other than Ian are trash, while enduring the blueballing for Ivy... Struggle is real.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Did you guys believe in the possibility of an open relationship with Cindy? A sharing path maybe?
Too early to say but we got to see some glimpses of Cindy's mentality regarding relationships. She's pretty monogamous and asks Ian to break up with other girls. She wants to be the center of attention in the relationship. In the future maybe, depending on our lust/charisma points needed to persuade her.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Too early to say but we got to see some glimpses of Cindy's mentality regarding relationships. She's pretty monogamous and asks Ian to break up with other girls. She wants to be the center of attention in the relationship. In the future maybe, depending on our lust/charisma points needed to pursue her.
I mean maybe, but at the same time I don't think so. She's way too much a girl who will want to share her man, specially after Wade's lack of attention. But who knows. Maybe she would be down for sharing with Emma. Lena is out of the question given her being a dumb blonde bitch to her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Too early to say but we got to see some glimpses of Cindy's mentality regarding relationships. She's pretty monogamous and asks Ian to break up with other girls. She wants to be the center of attention in the relationship. In the future maybe, depending on our lust/charisma points needed to pursue her.
Cindy/Wade I never saw it as a healthy relationship from the beginning because they both want different things and clearly Wade is not moving forward in any aspect of his life, the best thing would be for them to break up and for Cindy to focus on her modeling career that she has the possibility of growth (Ivy's opportunity :LOL:), she doesn't need to start a new relationship, if Wade doesn't change I guess he still has the Stalkfap left to look at Cindy, right?:unsure::geek::poop::LOL:

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I mean maybe, but at the same time I don't think so. She's way too much a girl who will want to share her man, specially after Wade's lack of attention. But who knows. Maybe she would be down for sharing with Emma. Lena is out of the question given her being a dumb blonde bitch to her.
There will be many variables to play with regarding pushing Cindy into an open relationship path. She is way indecisive and needs patience to deal with. Her current path is also frustrating if we pick the romance option with Ian/Cindy. Her desires are just like Ivy's but on an introverted level. Dude, truth be told when Emma spoke about wearing hand-me-down clothes it felt icky :sick:. That is a no-bueno for me concerning her hygiene. It's not that she doesn't earn money it's just her nature.
Cindy/Wade I never saw it as a healthy relationship from the beginning because they both want different things and clearly Wade is not moving forward in any aspect of his life, the best thing would be for them to break up and for Cindy to focus on her modeling career that she has the possibility of growth (Ivy's opportunity :LOL:), she doesn't need to start a new relationship, if Wade doesn't change I guess he still has the Stalkfap left to look at Cindy, right?:unsure::geek::poop::LOL:
EK introduced Wade/Cindy as a couple dealing with a rough patch at the beginning of the game. I still believe there is a redemption arc for Wade. It's not that he is not trying, he still got scouted by a pro team and he is also looking for a stable job in the sideline. The economy is so fucked in Baluart that it's hard to get a job currently.

This is where the NTR aspect comes in, BF is currently focused on getting his life back on track for a better future and is neglecting his relationship. GF starts seeking attention from other males for validation and starts fooling around with them. They both are terrible at communicating with each other which further drives them apart.

Cindy and Stalkfap is :KEK:. She'd need to be highly corrupted to even start that. Let's see how her Yatch photoshoot goes, it would be a decisive turning point for Cindy.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I still believe there is a redemption arc for Wade. It's not that he is not trying, he still got scouted by a pro team and he is also looking for a stable job in the sideline. The economy is so fucked in Baluart that it's hard to get a job currently.
[\QUOTE]
Pay close attention to his bay window. And be sure to check the code. I believe his prospects are inversely proportional to the size of his bay window. My guess is he will wind up in a laid back yet monogamous relationship with Ivy while Cindy will join a billiards nunnery.

Reactions: Leongen43

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I wrote a reply to Picardo8. Then I tried to edit it for layout reasons. While editing, Leongen "liked" the comment. After editing, the like was still there. So can we write something very nice....get lots of likes...then edit it into something truly, truly nasty...and everyone will now be associated with the new message by their likes? And then not be able to be president or prime minister or something down the road.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Pay close attention to his bay window. And be sure to check the code. I believe his prospects are inversely proportional to the size of his bay window. My guess is he will wind up in a laid back yet monogamous relationship with Ivy while Cindy will join a billiards nunnery.
Oi, stop doing him dirty like that. Brother has high cortisol because of the stress. Ivy/Wade would be an interesting relationship to watch :devilish:. Ivy pissing off Cindy more just out of spite, will try to seduce Wade and genuinely fall for him later in the game. That would be so hilarious. Meanwhile, Cindy is getting passed around like a joint :KEK:.

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Oi, stop doing him dirty like that. Brother has high cortisol because of the stress. Ivy/Wade would be an interesting relationship to watch :devilish:. Ivy pissing off Cindy more just out of spite, will try to seduce Wade and genuinely fall for him later in the game. That would be so hilarious. Meanwhile, Cindy is getting passed around like a joint :KEK:.
More importantly, it would rattle the hell out of Jeremy. He could probably swallow Ian hooking up with Ivy. But Wade's lazy ass hooking up with her before he does? It'll send Jeremy into cardiac arrest! :ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I wrote a reply to Picardo8. Then I tried to edit it for layout reasons. While editing, Leongen "liked" the comment. After editing, the like was still there. So can we write something very nice....get lots of likes...then edit it into something truly, truly nasty...and everyone will now be associated with the new message by their likes? And then not be able to be president or prime minister or something down the road.
I like about your comment billiards nunnery for Cindy, I hadn't thought about it or the only thing that would change is that Wade/Ivy's relationship would be a monogamous, non-sex relationship due to lack of content, right? :unsure: :LOL::LOL:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Tempting fate now are we...?

• Sad
Reactions: | Vee |

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I like about your comment billiards nunnery for Cindy, I hadn't thought about it or the only thing that would change is that Wade/Ivy's relationship would be a monogamous, non-sex relationship due to lack of content, right? :unsure: :LOL::LOL:
Ivy thinks Wade is handsome and as I mentioned in a previous post (complete with visuals), Cindy is essentially in Nirvana while quietly contemplating the pool table.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Hey, I blame Ivy and her games.:devilish:
Something that I never understood why you create a character as provocative as Ivy if you don't give her any sex scenes with any boy afterwards, it seems EK likes to bother those who like Ivy, if Andrea9999 is right and Wade is the first to have Will sex with Ivy cause the fanboy apocalypse? :unsure: o_O:eek::eek::eek:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Something that I never understood why you create a character as provocative as Ivy if you don't give her any sex scenes with any boy afterwards, it seems EK likes to bother those who like Ivy, if Andrea9999 is right and Wade is the first to have Will sex with Ivy cause the fanboy apocalypse? :unsure: o_O:eek::eek::eek:
Ivy did have sex (allegedly) with Mike :cool:. Ivy and blue balls are best friends.

• Hey there
Reactions: mommysboiii
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes