bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I already know a certain specific individual is going to give me a certain specific facepalm, but am I the only one here who does not give a fuck about Ivy ? I do not find her attractive at all, her white hair is ridiculous, fake tits and tattoos are a complete turnoff for me, she is vulgar, she has the style of a whore and the mentality of the village bike.
I actually don't mind Ivy, but her fans are almost as bad as Taylor Swift's.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I already know a certain specific individual is going to give me a certain specific facepalm, but am I the only one here who does not give a fuck about Ivy ? I do not find her attractive at all, her white hair is ridiculous, fake tits and tattoos are a complete turnoff for me, she is vulgar, she has the style of a whore and the mentality of the village bike.
Ivy talks a lot about the experiences she's had in the bed. I just want to see if she's all talk or not.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Just out of curiosity: what mentality does a village bike have?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Dont worry,anyone with good taste can tell how trashy and unlikeable Ivy is.
She also smokes,thats a YIKES from me,dawg.

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
I could find a girl like her dime a dozen in other AVNs. She lacks originality as a whole.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So we are bitter and jaded as fuck, express our frustration repeatedly, but naturally get shit on by certain types who go full on circle jerk of the thread with the same shit takes. (They should also realize I have them blocked and can choose not to see their posts by now.)
It is what it is. The thread needs a great purge.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I am Losing Hope Bro, Looking at the Cuck Queen Ian and Peeking Stan..Nothing but Watch and Jerk off Characters. I think Both Should Team up and do it together, can tell Perry to join as well but if he doesn't smirk or laugh all the time only then :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

PeekMan team :KEK:
I'd like to believe that by the time this game ends everyone would have gotten what they wanted, IanxIvy, cuckoo Ian, Stan in prison, slave pet Lena in Dubai... You name it.
Except Ed though, that poor bastard is out of luck

• Love
Reactions: Andrea9999
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes