Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Imagine if we found out Marcel fucked Ivy before Ian,Ivy nerds are going to lose their shit:KEK:
Ian will be Cuck this time as well **Yawns** :KEK: :KEK: , And the Bodyguard will Guard the Viper Pussy and take Special care of Ivy :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
Ivy does tell Lena that she's more interested in what Jeremy is packing than Jeremy himself and was about to fuck him at the start of the game to "satisfy her curiosity" before he fucked himself instead with the way he handled the Louise situation.

I can imagine her going down the Marcel route for the same reason, especially if Ian and Lena give her negative opinions about Jeremy that put her off the idea of hooking up with him.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
*sigh* Irrelevant, I imagine. Jeremy will claim that he "just slipped and fell" in the shower again and "prove it" by saying "Hey, guy..."no homo"" then go home, smirking, and telling the story to his roommate, Marcel. (Your previous avatar was so much more imposing.)
So you think Ian is gay,not a chad or a cuck?:oops:

Reactions: Leongen43

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Ivy literally beats Ian's ass in grappling :KEK:. You'd think Holly will have a chance against 'iron thighs' Ivy? Regarding strength and fitness, she is above all-female casts in ORS universe.
*Ahem!* *Ahem!*
...The thing about Ivy is she always wants to be the 'top' and hates being a 'bottom'. She did faceride both Lena and Holly. IDK but I get a gut feeling that she can dominate some physically superior men easily with her mental game. I believe she'll only be a 'bottom' if someone worthwhile comes along in her life.
*Ahem!**AHEM!**AHEM!!*:devilish:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 317 Votes