Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Height, weight and reach won't amount to all that much when the person isn't in good physical shape. And i think it's safe to presume Lena has big advantage in this regard, with her regular pole dancing workouts. Heck, even Holly is probably in better shape than Alison at this part of the game.
Alison has the big titties through.
Alison>Holly.

Reactions: Leongen43

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Height, weight and reach won't amount to all that much when the person isn't in good physical shape. And i think it's safe to presume Lena has big advantage in this regard, with her regular pole dancing workouts. Heck, even Holly is probably in better shape than Alison at this part of the game.
That's why I mentioned player intervention. The player has to make Lena do those workouts and build up those athletic points.

Reactions: bonerland

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I dont even want a fight tbh,i do think EK kinda missed a good chance not having Alison in the beach house.
Alison and Lena having to share a house for a few days would be amazing content:devilish:
Catty Alison never liked Lena though. Maybe they could talk it over and set their differences aside or bond over sharing Jeremy's or Ian's dick :KEK:. If Ian/Lena were in an open relationship or casually dating we could've gotten a good threesome from them:(.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Catty Alison never liked Lena though. Maybe they could talk it over and set their differences aside or bond over sharing Jeremy's or Ian's dick :KEK:. If Ian/Lena were in an open relationship or casually dating we could've gotten a good threesome from them:(.
Alison-Lena would be so hot,i dont know what EK is waiting for this characters to finally meet.

Reactions: Leongen43

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Alison-Lena would be so hot, I don't know what EK is waiting for these characters to finally meet.
They meet at the cafe for lunch but the choice is player-dependent. Aside from this single interaction they never meet again:(.
I am guessing they will meet on the path where Ian breaks up with Alison for Lena or cheats on Lena with Alison after the exhibition.
  • Vengeful Alison if broken up. (Catfight for Ian maybe)
  • Gloating Alison if cheated on Lena. (Possible baby trapping)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Beautiful images, I don't know what will come first if Minerva has an orgasm from wild hate sex or if I throw up my screen :unsure: o_O:sick::sick:
It's good that there are such good members who don't give up the fight because they have the vomit emoji (y) (y)
Minerva, after getting some desired boost from hate fuck changes her in a good way. NGL, if she were IRL I'd have fun with her. Confident MILFS are such good partners. No hate fuck Minerva on the other hand :KEK: no thanks.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Alison-Lena would be so hot,i dont know what EK is waiting for this characters to finally meet.
If you think that way I would say we should at least have a convo as Lena should meet Alison as their life is Impacted by Cuck Queen Ian :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
normally i see sequel to previous classic game are just end of the whole franchise but this game is genuinely way better than the previous and i liked gggb as well but this is proper high quality masterpiece i kinda hate i am late in starting this game. lovely game big kudos to the developer

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3323817

Oh I've had time. Soooooo much time. Vengence shall be sweet.

So EK ain't missing for good. Glad but also shamed. Her laughable notion of 'There's a lot of things I'd like to include, and new ones keep popping out as I develop the script, but I have to try and be somewhat conservative and choose which ones to keep and with ones to postpone...'Yeah, we all know who and what you postpone EK. But sure, lets put in a bullshit recycled cameo of Jack and Lena. Thats makes absolute sense and is not conservative at all. Tranlation: I need more money and will continue to fuck over pairs and content that people have been wanting for 3 going onto 4 years now in favor of pandering content because that sells.

-Sigh- Why not just come clean EK? Why not just say 'Yeah, I KNOW fans out there have been waiting for Ian and Ivy to happen. I get it. BUT...' Stop the whole bullshit of saying 'I 'plan' to impliment it' or 'It's gonna happen...'
It's good that you're back!!, I know you don't like me but I'm still happy to see you, about what you published, maybe I still don't have a story that's good enough to please Ivy's fans and you know that if you do it wrong A lot of shit is going to fall on them or maybe EK enjoys making them suffer like me, right?:unsure: :LOL: :LOL:

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 3323817

So EK ain't missing for good. Glad but also shamed. Her laughable notion of 'There's a lot of things I'd like to include, and new ones keep popping out as I develop the script, but I have to try and be somewhat conservative and choose which ones to keep and with ones to postpone...'Yeah, we all know who and what you postpone EK. But sure, lets put in a bullshit recycled cameo of Jack and Lena. Thats makes absolute sense and is not conservative at all. Tranlation: I need more money and will continue to fuck over pairs and content that people have been wanting for 3 going onto 4 years now in favor of pandering content because that sells.

-Sigh- Why not just come clean EK? Why not just say 'Yeah, I KNOW fans out there have been waiting for Ian and Ivy to happen. I get it. BUT...' Stop the whole bullshit of saying 'I 'plan' to impliment it' or 'It's gonna happen...'
Browsing this thread the other day, I was thinking "feels like I haven't seen SerHawkes post here in a while."

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
how do I get the scene with marcel? you know, for reference only...
I doubt this is the only way to do it, but I got that scene with a Lena who was not involved with Jeremy and who made several choices regarding being interested in big dicks, including her saying so to Ivy. Ivy talked about Lena's interest in big dicks at her party in the nightclub. Marcel apparently overhead and approaches Lena later when she works at the club.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
how do I get the scene with marcel? you know, for reference only...
Start the game in cheat mode and unlock the gallery. Your BBC will be waiting for you in the gallery. :KEK:
Wait... How do you get this dialogue with Jess? Every time I've played and Ian has stayed with this character, she leaves before he wakes up and their relationship is left with the status of a hate emoji.
Don't hit on her and have sex with her it will put (v12_jess_date = 4) act like a creep and get treated like a creep (Jess sex scene) she will not stay. You need (v12_jess_date = 3) to trigger Jess to stay in the morning.
  • Make her sleep on your bed. (Lose 1 Ian chad point)
  • Talk to her about her problem. (Needs more than 7 wits). Bonus dialogue when having coffee with Jess in the morning.
  • No sex.
  • You get the morning scene.

Welcome back.

Last edited:

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
View attachment 3323817

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes