mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
*Ahem*:sneaky:
LenaxCindyxIvy (Hate Fuckfest)
View attachment 3320085
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

lena and ivy tag team cindy as revenge :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: or lena and ivy slowly corrupt cindy and make her their slave and sell her body to solve the seymore money problems

the cindy ivy cat fight has to much potential

I think ivy willg et cindy into drugs or trick her somehow I dont trust ivy on cindy this woman will NEVER be friends :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

innocencelost

Feb 5, 2023
Start the game in cheat mode and unlock the gallery. Your BBC will be waiting for you in the gallery. :KEK:

Don't hit on her and have sex with her it will put (v12_jess_date = 4) act like a creep and get treated like a creep (Jess sex scene) she will not stay. You need (v12_jess_date = 3) to trigger Jess to stay in the morning.
  • Make her sleep on your bed. (Lose 1 Ian chad point)
  • Talk to her about her problem. (Needs more than 7 wits). Bonus dialogue when having coffee with Jess in the morning.
  • No sex.
  • You get the morning scene.

Welcome back.
I can't unlock the gallery on android

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
View attachment 3323817

Oh I've had time. Soooooo much time. Vengence shall be sweet.

So EK ain't missing for good. Glad but also shamed. Her laughable notion of 'There's a lot of things I'd like to include, and new ones keep popping out as I develop the script, but I have to try and be somewhat conservative and choose which ones to keep and with ones to postpone...'Yeah, we all know who and what you postpone EK. But sure, lets put in a bullshit recycled cameo of Jack and Lena. Thats makes absolute sense and is not conservative at all. Tranlation: I need more money and will continue to fuck over pairs and content that people have been wanting for 3 going onto 4 years now in favor of pandering content because that sells.
tenor.gif
-Sigh- Why not just come clean EK? Why not just say 'Yeah, I KNOW fans out there have been waiting for Ian and Ivy to happen. I get it. BUT...' Stop the whole bullshit of saying 'I 'plan' to impliment it' or 'It's gonna happen...'
Well, I guess we'll see what happens. The only thing I can say for certain is that the wait is excruciating.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You can also use the image when the update comes out and you write "those who were waiting for Ivy content", I wonder how they will react if you do? :unsure: :geek::LOL:
I will say Time is not the issue if we are getting some Hot Horny Content, Girls Come-on Don't feel sad let the Body and Boob & Ass Bounce, Spread Pussy :KEK: :KEK: :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

lena and ivy tag team cindy as revenge :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: or lena and ivy slowly corrupt cindy and make her their slave and sell her body to solve the seymore money problems

the cindy ivy cat fight has to much potential

I think ivy willg et cindy into drugs or trick her somehow I dont trust ivy on cindy this woman will NEVER be friends :KEK: :KEK:

What about all the Girls Called out for Modeling Shoot :devilish: What do you think How much it will Spice up the Scenes , maybe we can get Modeling scenes Lena x Ivy x Cindy scenes :whistle:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
What about all the Girls Called out for Modeling Shoot :devilish: What do you think How much it will Spice up the Scenes , maybe we can get Modeling scenes Lena x Ivy x Cindy scenes :whistle:

This is not going to end very well :KEK:
Yes, also in any similar scenario I am sure it will end in a very hot lesbian sex scene, I would like it to be a threesome with Ian but Ivy has an confiscation of scenes that expires "????" :LOL: :LOL:
The thing about Ivy is she always wants to be the 'top' and hates being a 'bottom'. She did faceride both Lena and Holly. IDK but I get a gut feeling that she can dominate some physically superior men easily with her mental game. I believe she'll only be a 'bottom' if someone worthwhile comes along in her life.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
This is not going to end very well :KEK:

The thing about Ivy is she always wants to be the 'top' and hates being a 'bottom'. She did faceride both Lena and Holly. IDK but I get a gut feeling that she can dominate some physically superior men easily with her mental game. I believe she'll only be a 'bottom' if someone worthwhile comes along in her life.
You gain affection from her if you beat her in the impromptu grappling match as Ian. Take that for what you will.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

nah this would destroy cindy

all the cindy lovers would go malding :KEK: :KEK:

I mean imagin that photoshot ivy hates cindy (lena too) but ivy is her biggest rival and ivy would constantly push cindy to compete with her and because cindy would not want to lose vs ivy she would do slutty stuff that she normaly would not do to compete with ivy and be more sexy / the center of attention

that would basicly be a who can be more slutty contest (and that would drag cindy down we all know ivy would play with her like a cat with a mouse and would win that one)

I mean cindy is the kind of girl that would basicly snore coke just to be cooler than ivy/lena :KEK: :devilish: there is so much potential with there competing

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Isn't Jeremy's dick bigger than Axel's? You know deep down that the blush image is for Lena or Ian/Mike or a plot twist, Perry. :KEK:
yeah but jeremy is not as maxed out as axel I think axel is more of a antagonist and more chad than jeremy maybe ivy is 1 or 2 leauges above our eskimo brother :( :cry::cry:

axel has the GIGACHAD endboss stat card

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes