Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Mods should really add :sick: emote in reactions so we can both cringe together. I really hope EK doesn't make Ian call lena something like this:oops:.

Me: "You know EK we have our differences but you don't have to go that far *nervous smile*"
EK: ":devilish:"
We could also have a Pikachu censor when he says those incredible and profound words that make you want to use a patch to put the game in a language we don't understand so you don't feel like killing that toxic son of a bitch Axel, right?:unsure: :mad:(n):poop:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
We could also have a Pikachu censor when he says those incredible and profound words that make you want to use a patch to put the game in a language we don't understand so you don't feel like killing that toxic son of a bitch Axel, right?:unsure: :mad:(n):poop:
What about Rubbing Pikachu with Axel? :unsure: so he gets StaniStaniVolts Attack and Axel gets in Love with Thundershock from Pikachu and Get's Extra Horny with Him and Pikachu give Axel Big Hug so we can say to Axel "Goodbye no one Remembers you" :LOL: :KEK:----Game Over

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I just imagined Holly purring like a kitten. I approve kitten and dove:sneaks:(and).
View attachment 3320074
I imagine it after sex where Holly is satisfied and exhausted from the orgasms, sleeping on Ian's chest with a smile and him saying "now I have to get her pregnant before she finds out I'm not good enough for, the future queen of sex." best seller", moment!!, that sounded a bit materialistic on my part, didn't it? :unsure: o_O:ROFLMAO:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Judging by the low cost and the sheer big numbers in which Sandra Brown novels sell out on every street corner, you are being realistically cynical.
I imagine it after sex where Holly is satisfied and exhausted from the orgasms, sleeping on Ian's chest with a smile and him saying "now I have to get her pregnant before she finds out I'm not good enough for, the future queen of sex." best seller", moment!!, that sounded a bit materialistic on my part, didn't it? :unsure: o_O:ROFLMAO:

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
I don't really see a Lena/Alison fight happening; however, in the event one occurred, Alison has a height, weight, and reach advantage over Lena. I like them both, but I'd probably bet on Alison if player intervention did not take place to make an athletic Lena or control her in the fight.

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I don't really see a Lena/Alison fight happening; however, in the event one occurred, Alison has a height, weight, and reach advantage over Lena. I like them both, but I'd probably bet on Alison if player intervention did not take place.
Whether it's likely or unlikely, my reasoning is that it's warranted. When she's not chasing after Ian or rambling about how unfair her work situation is, she's dehumanizing and belittling Lena every chance she gets. I'd just like to see Lena put her in her place.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I don't really see a Lena/Alison fight happening; however, in the event one occurred, Alison has a height, weight, and reach advantage over Lena. I like them both, but I'd probably bet on Alison if player intervention did not take place.
Ammm, She has two bodyguards you know :KEK:
Stanichu and Louise can give their life for Lena ( This is the Only Time they work together :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

The catfight/hate fuck i really want,i dont know what the fuck EK is waiting to pull the trigger:mad:
So I will not call Minerva sex with Ian is not Hate fuck? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Judging by the low cost and the sheer big numbers in which Sandra Brown novels sell out on every street corner, you are being realistically cynical.
Or an unconscious opportunist who seeks to secure Ian's future by transforming him into a trophy husband, which is the best future I see with Ian, right? :unsure:
Could Ian pay Ivy to have sex when she accepts that her future as a model does not exist because all the agencies see her as a pipe whore, right? :unsure::LOL:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I don't really see a Lena/Alison fight happening; however, in the event one occurred, Alison has a height, weight, and reach advantage over Lena. I like them both, but I'd probably bet on Alison if player intervention did not take place to make an athletic Lena or control her in the fight.
I dont even want a fight tbh,i do think EK kinda missed a good chance not having Alison in the beach house.
Alison and Lena having to share a house for a few days would be amazing content:devilish:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Height, weight and reach won't amount to all that much when the person isn't in good physical shape. And i think it's safe to presume Lena has big advantage in this regard, with her regular pole dancing workouts. Heck, even Holly is probably in better shape than Alison at this part of the game.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes