| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Maviarab and | Vee |
Thank you! But how does Ian approach her successfully in the bar and get her number? Does he need some number of relationship points to get that? Relationship points are not easy checked during play, are they?
No there is no check. Just select "Introduce yourself".
Also note, If Lena fucked Mike or Robert than you will get Bad Jess.

• Love
Reactions: Andrea9999

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maviarab and | Vee |
Thank you! But how does Ian approach her successfully in the bar and get her number? Does he need some number of relationship points to get that? Relationship points are not easy checked during play, are they?
IIRC...you need the outfit with the red shirt..? Is that the cool one? I lose track of what the bloody outfits are supposed to do/give you lol. All initial reactions in the bar are negative...but that is also an important aspect of getting her number.

Sure | Vee | will know that info better. than me heh.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Unless I'm missing something (which I may be, all of my replays have Jess in her red top), he doesn't confess to loving her, just that he finds her interesting.
It's how that conversation is flagged. I'm guessing this is to open up the possibility of Ian getting with bad Jess.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
It's how that conversation is flagged. I'm guessing this is to open up the possibility of Ian getting with bad Jess.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that that's just for simplicity's sake, "non-platonic interest without fucking" would be kinda wordy.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Quite a lot of animations are being reused.

The first time with Axel and Jack (from GGGB) are practically the same gfx, different characters.

Same goes for the most recent scene with Cindy, it's just a mix & match of the previous Cindy scenes.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Thank you! But how does Ian approach her successfully in the bar and get her number? Does he need some number of relationship points to get that? Relationship points are not easily checked during play, are they?
You start at 0 RP with Jess. Just wear the red T-shirt and have charisma and lust at 6 or more. The funny thing is you lose 1 RP after having sex with Jess and lose 1 will point if you want to manhandle her :KEK:. You need mods to check the stats. The simplest and the fastest one is URM. Safe and doesn't bork the game if you don't fiddle around too much with variables.

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Quite a lot of animations are being reused.

The first time with Axel and Jack (from GGGB) are practically the same gfx, different characters.

Same goes for the most recent scene with Cindy, it's just a mix & match of the previous Cindy scenes.
Yup, even some images are reused. Mark/Ian has the same on the sofa. Cherry has some reused images too.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that that's just for simplicity's sake, "non-platonic interest without fucking" would be kinda wordy.
Actually no! It's not for simplicity's sake. EK only use these variables as the name suggests. For casual sex/dating EK used dating variable, example: ian_lena_dating and ian_lena_love when the character confesses love.

If the variable is ian_lena_love it means Ian is in love with Lena, similarly if lena_ian_love is used it means Lena is in love with Ian.
In Jess's case ian_jess_love is used.

Irony is the person who is vary to fall in love with someone is now straight up in love. Nice joke EK:LUL:, nice joke:cautious:!

#R.I.P_Writing:(

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Actually no! It's not for simplicity's sake. EK only use these variables as the name suggests. For casual sex/dating EK used dating variable, example: ian_lena_dating and ian_lena_love when the character confesses love.

If the variable is ian_lena_love it means Ian is in love with Lena, similarly if lena_ian_love is used it means Lena is in love with Ian.

Irony is the person who is vary to fall in love with someone is now straight up in love. Nice joke EK:LUL:, nice joke:cautious:!

Yeah, it's Ian going after Jess whereas she is still lukewarm towards him. Probably gonna be that tsundere-type trope. Like Alex in Eternum.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017

The dating tag is also used in the case of Lena and Seymore and Lena and Stan when neither had even so much as kissed her yet.

Even if that is the case, it's a hidden event flag, not Ian himself saying it like you claimed several times.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Will Perry finally get lucky in the beach house?
What if the Perry-Holly route starts there,will her fans be mad?:unsure:
Bruh, with no similarities between them it would be redundant to even start a relationship. Since it's EK; who knows, we might even get a throuple made for Perry :KEK:.

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Oh wow! I didn't know you could still mess with Cherry while still seeing Lena after the art Gallery. Anyone know the conditions to get this outcome?

Edit: Nvm. Lena dumped me on the spot when I brought her up lol :LOL:

Last edited:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I re-did my Loyal Ian x Cheating Lena official couple playthrough and here are some details for those interested:

- Ian should still only choose friendly options with other girls, no flirting and no dates!
- Ian chose all intelligent options unless it tries to start a route with other girl than Lena.
- Ian scolded Jeremy about some moral choices, like asking "What about Louise?" or denying more details about his adventures with Allison.
- Ian chose "beta" options like prefering cozy bar not nightclub and not liking nightclub music etc. (there is bipolar stat for Ian, if he is alpha or not)
- When it came to sex with Lena my Ian chose submissive and curious about Lena's past options, this turned into Lena liking to tease Ian and dirty talk in similar fashion.

- Lena flirts with all guys, even being friendly with Stan (even tho it won't go anywhere, she does some light teasing which can be hot if you like that).
- Lena CAN actually sleep with Robert and Mike before becoming official with Ian (my Lena even invited Mike over Ian in one event where she went home being sad, maybe after she met Cherry at Ian's appartment). Just don't choose romantic options, let Robert know it's just sex and don't ask Mike to stay the night.
- Lena CAN heavily flirt with Jeremy, but she must REFUSE to wake up Jeremy when he stays the night at Louise's room.
- Lena can fool around with girls (tho it seems you can't with Louise on this route, there was no options for me)
- Lena chose all the "spoiled" options, like running away from homeless guy, prefering nightclub, and loving shopping etc.
- Lena DENIED Seymour offer (I simply want her to use Stalkfap)

Obviously a lot of flavor options in between, but basically my Ian is now loyal boyfriend who wants to worship Lena and helps her with Stalkfap and is leaning into open relationship with Lena. Lena actually cheated way earlier than last episode at club on Ian, even tho she cut things off with Robert and Mike. Lena fantasizes heavily about other guys later tho and her inner thoughts suggest she wants to have Ian as a nice cuddly boyfriend who lets her sleep around, isn't that beautiful :) Previously I had Ian be more assertive and then Lena cheat, but it feels like that relationship is heading towards breakup so I remade it with better chance to last in future. I realize this is not what many are into, but please don't drop 50 facepalms on my post I know some would like to know the possibilities of this route and this was my experience :D I recommend mod that let's you see paths and choice stats, good luck!

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Oh wow! I didn't know you could still mess with Cherry while still seeing Lena after the art Gallery. Anyone know the conditions to get this outcome?
  • Don't help Perry with Cherry.
  • Dating path, not the couple path for Ian/Lena.
  • Be in love with Cherry.
  • Don't break up with Lena when she returns from her parent's home.
  • You need at least 8 charisma or 1 will point.

Reactions: | Vee | and ffive

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I re-did my Loyal Ian x Cheating Lena official couple playthrough and here are some details for those interested:

- Ian should still only choose friendly options with other girls, no flirting and no dates!
- Ian chose all intelligent options unless it tries to start a route with other girl than Lena.
- Ian scolded Jeremy about some moral choices, like asking "What about Louise?" or denying more details about his adventures with Allison.
- Ian chose "beta" options like prefering cozy bar not nightclub and not liking nightclub music etc. (there is bipolar stat for Ian, if he is alpha or not)
- When it came to sex with Lena my Ian chose submissive and curious about Lena's past options, this turned into Lena liking to tease Ian and dirty talk in similar fashion.

- Lena flirts with all guys, even being friendly with Stan (even tho it won't go anywhere, she does some light teasing which can be hot if you like that).
- Lena CAN actually sleep with Robert and Mike before becoming official with Ian (my Lena even invited Mike over Ian in one event where she went home being sad, maybe after she met Cherry at Ian's appartment). Just don't choose romantic options, let Robert know it's just sex and don't ask Mike to stay the night.
- Lena CAN heavily flirt with Jeremy, but she must REFUSE to wake up Jeremy when he stays the night at Louise's room.
- Lena can fool around with girls (tho it seems you can't with Louise on this route, there was no options for me)
- Lena chose all the "spoiled" options, like running away from homeless guy, prefering nightclub, and loving shopping etc.
- Lena DENIED Seymour offer (I simply want her to use Stalkfap)

Obviously a lot of flavor options in between, but basically my Ian is now loyal boyfriend who wants to worship Lena and helps her with Stalkfap and is leaning into open relationship with Lena. Lena actually cheated way earlier than last episode at club on Ian, even tho she cut things off with Robert and Mike. Lena fantasizes heavily about other guys later tho and her inner thoughts suggest she wants to have Ian as a nice cuddly boyfriend who lets her sleep around, isn't that beautiful :) Previously I had Ian be more assertive and then Lena cheat, but it feels like that relationship is heading towards breakup so I remade it with better chance to last in future. I realize this is not what many are into, but please don't drop 50 facepalms on my post I know some would like to know the possibilities of this route and this was my experience :D I recommend mod that let's you see paths and choice stats, good luck!
It's a shy bf with an open flirty extrovert gf. It's a good path to have, maybe I'll do it in the future. But this path will slowly nudge you to cuckoldry. If you need a more brutal path try playing sexless Ian + cheating Lena. It's hilarious and so evil LMAO.
"My Ian chose submissive and curious about Lena's past options" - Wait isn't this cuck path? with a :( face
"Ian is now a loyal boyfriend who wants to worship Lena". - If it's all about worshipping your mistress then let me introduce to you sexless Ian.
Python:
Sexless Cuck Ian
l "You're really enjoying this, you perv... Are you gonna cum between my feet? Do you wanna know why your cock is special to me?"
                                i "Yes... Yes! Tell me!"
                                l "Because yours is the only one I won't fuck."
                                i "Ahhhh!
:KEK: brutal and hilarious.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes