Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
*sigh* Irrelevant, I imagine. Jeremy will claim that he "just slipped and fell" in the shower again and "prove it" by saying "Hey, guy..."no homo"" then go home, smirking, and telling the story to his roommate, Marcel. (Your previous avatar was so much more imposing.)
So you think Ian is gay,not a chad or a cuck?:oops:

Reactions: Leongen43

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Ivy literally beats Ian's ass in grappling :KEK:. You'd think Holly will have a chance against 'iron thighs' Ivy? Regarding strength and fitness, she is above all-female casts in ORS universe.
*Ahem!* *Ahem!*
...The thing about Ivy is she always wants to be the 'top' and hates being a 'bottom'. She did faceride both Lena and Holly. IDK but I get a gut feeling that she can dominate some physically superior men easily with her mental game. I believe she'll only be a 'bottom' if someone worthwhile comes along in her life.
*Ahem!**AHEM!**AHEM!!*:devilish:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Dude! That dumb shit need BOTH MC's to even get a chance by IVY(R.I.P Playboy:KEK:). You guys really shouldn't put him and Ian in same category fr.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean Yeah how can Ian and Jeremy can be in the same category? :unsure::LOL: One had a Caterpillar "NO one will Say Chameleon" and the Other one had a Baseball Bat sized. Ivy drools over Big materials, Right? :unsure: :KEK: That is Why we love to call her ViperIvy :devilish:

Sep 14, 2023
I mean Yeah how can Ian and Jeremy can be in the same category? :unsure::LOL: One had a Caterpillar "NO one will Say Chameleon" and the Other one had a Baseball Bat sized. Ivy drools over Big materials, Right? :unsure: :KEK: That is Why we love to call her ViperIvy :devilish:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
We've seen the patrons comments asking for "stan's time to shine" so expect him to be hiding in one of the beach house's closets waiting for the opportunity to jerk off to some action then he stabs everyone in their sleep because he wasn't invited
The patreons are based,start giving Stan the content with Lena he deserves or WE ARE OUT!:mad:
I never gave EK a single cent :LUL:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I already know a certain specific individual is going to give me a certain specific facepalm, but am I the only one here who does not give a fuck about Ivy ? I do not find her attractive at all, her white hair is ridiculous, fake tits and tattoos are a complete turnoff for me, she is vulgar, she has the style of a whore and the mentality of the village bike.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I already know a certain specific individual is going to give me a certain specific facepalm, but am I the only one here who does not give a fuck about Ivy ? I do not find her attractive at all, her white hair is ridiculous, fake tits and tattoos are a complete turnoff for me, she is vulgar, she has the style of a whore and the mentality of the village bike.
She is definitely overrated and kind of looks like a tranny.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
You are not, but prepare for the searing white hot hatred from a few of her more well known simps in this thread. :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes