Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Serhawkes should be the first victim ASAP.
But why? Look left, then right. Look around you. What do you see? Cucking madness. Projecting these fantasies onto this poor guy Ian. Stan simping. Same shitposting. One would think that Slaanesh had infiltrated our world and taken over this chat through a rift in the Warp.
Hawkes is an example of adequacy in comparison with this; he was in this thread when I wasn’t even in the project on F95. A little bloody rage amid all this wouldn't hurt.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Because they have something to support. While those of us who have been waiting with continuous empty promises and content. Like they got their boy Stan, every cuck and sbc with their mouths watering content with their little hearts' desire. The ones who have been waiting for Ian and Ivy? Nothing until recently. So we're bitter and jaded as shit, we express our frustration repeatedly, but naturally we resent certain guys who go full circle with the same shitty takes. (You should also realize that I have you blocked and you can now choose not to see your posts.)

3 years, 3 reworked bar scenes, playing grab-ass and a flirty exchange now, 11 chapters in... It's disappointing, to say the least.
[/APPOINTMENT]
I like Ivy like I like other fictional characters, I guess her fans are disappointed, I hope they still have some patience left with EK and
I hope I'll get a path where Stan gets arrested and raped in prison.
I would like more threesome scenes like one with Lena/Cherry/Ian or Jeremy/Marcel/Emma, that big ass deserves big cocks, I'm very interested in how far Lena/Seymour can advance as far as I can go with them:unsure: :unsure:

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I would like more threesome scenes like one with Lena/Cherry/Ian or Jeremy/Marcel/Emma, that big ass deserves big cocks, I'm very interested in how far Lena/Seymour can advance as far as I can go with them:unsure:
I do like Seymour as a character but I don't care for his sex scenes. Too bad EK made him into a perv.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Most people here are a F95 version of Stan, that's true, but he is a F95 version of Jeremy but with a pencil dick and a smaller brain.
He also simps for Ivy all the time and gets nothing but teasing in the end.
Look, I'm not against a little fun and all, but personal attacks aren't something that's welcome here.

And also, that makes scenes. Endless reworks, fan service cameo, pays attention to characters that many don't like... As for Ian-Ivy, this route practically doesn't develop, although attention could have been paid to this in the script. Ian has almost developed to Ivy's level.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I do like Seymour as a character but I don't care for his sex scenes. Too bad EK made him into a perv.
I'm not interested in Seymour as a character, but I am interested in his rate of domination and excitement through the control he creates over her, turning him into her submissive, and if you also add Agnes, who may have plans for Lena to have sex with other men for their entertainment. :love: :love:

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Personally I'm trying to make it so everyone ends up with someone. All this talk of cucking/peeping etc makes me want a wholesome ending in some form if possible, but drama runs can be fun too so I can see the appeal.
It's very safe to assume we will get a few of those.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlowGoesSlow

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Is it an attack if it's the true tho? :unsure:
I generally share your POV on personal attacks(unless its Stan) but not for people who slide in my DM's trying to insult me(and falling miserably I might add).
I can’t say, I haven’t measured anyone’s cock with a tape measure.:oops:
He is passionate about the characters, all I can say, but in general I have never seriously engaged with him, although I do not always agree.
As for me, this cucking projections, which some almost consider the main meaning of the game (canon, that is) to be much worse, than one passionate dude gets angry easily. And this is me, a person who is absolutely neutral towards NTR.
The original route is Ian-Lena, what’s there to argue about.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I can’t say, I haven’t measured anyone’s cock with a tape measure.:oops:
He is passionate about the characters, all I can say, but in general I have never seriously engaged with him, although I do not always agree.
As for me, this cucking projections, which some almost consider the main meaning of the game (canon, that is) to be much worse, than one passionate dude gets angry easily. And this is me, a person who is absolutely neutral towards NTR.
The original route is Ian-Lena, what’s there to argue about.
So you mean that you currently use sight or an app to measure?:unsure::LOL::LOL:
In ORS the members are going to publish about the topics that interest them, if it were up to me I would like them to publish about threesomes, new relationships and possible lesbian scenarios with other girls :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited:

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm actually playing that game (LA Noire) in my spare time these days and it got me so hooked ! Ironically that's the option i use most haha.
Fun fact there used to be a guy named Coal Phelps (same name of the mc) in this thread but he disappeared.
Kinda off topic but i think it wouldn't hurt to express my gratitude for that gem, I highly recommend (y)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
A little bloody rage amid all this wouldn't hurt.
My rage boner is immaculate. Thank you for the compliment! We'll bang later ;)

He is passionate about the characters, all I can say, but in general I have never seriously engaged with him...
I like women, child support, generally see the good in all girls even if they have flaws unless they are cunts then hatefucking is an option, and of course cocaine on ice. All you really need to know. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes