mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
There is no doubt that there will be corruption, but you could play GGGB without any corruption so you can do the same with ORS.
yes you could play GGGB like a (romance game) but the content was pretty limited and the whole game was clearly designed for all female cheracters NOT ONLY ASHLEY to go down the corruption path

most routes were corruption some heavier some on the (lighter side)

I am telling you the corruption is not only lena :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:
Screenshot 2024-02-10 184444.png

Reactions: Balsamic

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Personally i do believe Ed content was cut from future updates early on,the build up makes no sense if EK was never going to do something with it.
I think at point in the early chapters EK felt in love with Seymour as a character so she decided to only have one old guy to "romance".

Reactions: | Vee |

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
yes you could play GGGB like a (romance game) but the content was pretty limited and the whole game was clearly designed for all female cheracters NOT ONLY ASHLEY to go down the corruption path

most routes were corruption some heavier some on the (lighter side)

I am telling you the corruption is not only lena :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:
Of course not, I didn't say it was.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Personally i do believe Ed content was cut from future updates early on,the build up makes no sense if EK was never going to do something with it.
I think at point in the early chapters EK felt in love with Seymour as a character so she decided only to have one old guy to "romance".
Cafe Daddy < Sugar Daddy
Yes you could play GGGB like a (romance game) but the content was pretty limited and the whole game was designed for all female characters NOT ONLY ASHLEY to go down the corruption path
most routes were corrupted some heavier and some on the (lighter side)
I am telling you the corruption is not only Lena.
Both games have multiple endings, there is no 'right' or 'wrong' path. It's how players mould their characters and affect the people and events surrounding them. Some people liked the romantic path and some liked the corruption path more.
Do you want a slutty Lena/Holly/Alison run? Then go for it, that will be the canon ending for them and so forth. It's the same with most choice-driven games and that makes it fun.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
When on earth can Lena cheat on Ian with Jeremy please ?

I have just replayed my Lena cheating path, and the option is nowhere to be seen. If you mean at the club on the Friday, I am only given Marcel as an option, not Jeremy.
I've checked the script and it seems this isn't really possible after all -- for the blowjob in the club, Lena either has to wake up Jeremy in Ch.8, or have a threesome with him and Louise. Both these options are mutually exclusive with Lena/Ian relationship.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
So, after ranting about Lena/Mike's path for its one-sidedness in the love department. I tried playing a path where Lena is in love with Ian but Ian is not but likes her as a person, they put an ice on their dating and friendzone each other because Ian kissed Holly and didn't go further than that. Lena still wants Ian and Ian does not want to lose her. This path looks promising from an emotional standpoint but the content is scarce for the current patch.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
So, after ranting about Lena/Mike's path for its one-sidedness in the love department. I tried playing a path where Lena is in love with Ian but Ian is not but likes her as a person, they put an ice on their dating and friendzone each other because Ian kissed Holly and didn't go further than that. Lena still wants Ian and Ian does not want to lose her. This path looks promising from an emotional standpoint but the content is scarce for the current patch.
Now I'm wondering if it might be possible to get Lena and Ian into a relationship where they don't love each other but don't have sex with others. I'd be surprised if Eva ever actually put any emphasis on that lack of "true love."

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Now I'm wondering if it might be possible to get Lena and Ian into a relationship where they don't love each other but don't have sex with others. I'd be surprised if Eva ever actually put any emphasis on that lack of "true love."
This looks like a strict RP check path for both of them. No love at first sight, just good old friends who look out for each other and develop feelings down the line. This feels more natural tbh.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
They can date without being in love with each other. They won't become a couple if they both aren't in love tho. In both cases you can have them avoid sleeping with other people.

With how hard the dev pushed for these 2 to get together I'm doubtful that she'd allow them to be in a serious relationship without declaring their undying love for each other.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This looks like a strict RP check path for both of them. No love at first sight, just good old friends who look out for each other and develop feelings down the line. This feels more natural tbh.
Sorry but from their first meeting it seems like the dev was trying to force them into a relationship. You can have Lena not kiss Ian and be blocked from having her open up to Ian about Axel/Cherry. They automatically start dating after the 3rd date at the bar/restaurant even if Lena says she's not into him.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I feel Ian x Lena's relationship will work but it is like Dessert without Sweetness, If they like each other and Keep each other in the friend zone but at the same time try to stay Put together without sex and love seems Pretty weird for them as well. o_O, Life will be Boring for sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A propos of nothing:

1707591079990.png

I can't help but notice how much more loose Wade's shorts are, compared to Ian's. I wonder if we're going to learn the real reason Cindy has put up with him for so long is because Wade is equipped with a cock that's 3x the size of what Ian is sporting...

Lena: :whistle:
Holly: :whistle:
Emma: :whistle:
Perry: :whistle:
Ian: :confused:

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes