SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
He didnt' have content. What is in the game now with Ed is all that ever was. I honestly wish EK would either just remove it, or revisit it. The halfway thing doesn't do anyone favors. It worsens the character that he is now, and it makes people upset that the Arthur / Bernard equivalent is teased but not developed. Personally prefer EK just remove the early stuff and let Ed and Molly have a healthy wholesome relationship, but that's just my preference.
Honestly agree here. The whole thing was cringe, not to mention EK "claimed" that she didn't want to repeat GGGB but right from the get go 'here is a creepy old man, likely to pander to thoses who have daddy issues'. I'm absolutely GLAD Ed's content was botched and truly hope, even in the potential DLC, never gets revisited. We already have one creepy old guy in Geymour, we don't need two. Ed and Molly are perfect and great alone. Sure, we could have Lena and co. be kinda like their 'children' in a manner, helping them with the cafe and keeping it alive and such, which would be nice. But we don't need Ed going full cringe on Lena.

Sep 25, 2020
Holly does fit the criteria of a 'size queen', petite and tight. I wonder if she will have a QOS path:unsure:. BBC fetish lovers will applaud with one hand.

Holly's poor pussy would go full "O" with Marcel.
The height and weight difference between them is another factor.
I guess that pairing would work like this:

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
Holly can also try to flirt with Ian later on in the story, if they don't get together initially. I can't recall if it's only with a high change variable, but my assumption is that they might have a sexual scene or two at some point, perhaps leading to a more casual relationship between them, depending on her relationship with Lena and such.

I also think it's entirely possible she could have one of those "single and proud" kinda endings where, if she doesn't end up with either main but has high change variable, she becomes content with her newfound sexual expression without having to end up with anyone.
I had forgotten about how Eva added that Holly can flirt with Ian later, after Ivy & Lena have influenced her and she's been having sex with them and with Mark - good call on bringing that up. I could see a casual IanxHolly ending as possible, sure, especially if Ian is on a chad route and sleeping casually with multiple women, and especially if Lena is focused on Axel or her deal with Seymour and Ian is either a casual relationship or not much of anything. But you say later that Eva may merge a casual IanxHolly route with the IanxHolly love route (as she's already done with the gym & non-gym routes) and I could see that happening as well, similar to how Ian and Lena could be a couple from (I think?) chapter 4 or a later chapter, and all it really does is skip a few sex scenes between them.

"Single and proud" is also imo a totally viable option for Holly, in a way that I just don't see for someone like Cindy or Alison, who I think would be deeply unhappy if not attached to someone. Thinking about it, in that way Holly might come to resemble someone a little more like Emma: confident and sexually more open, having fun without needing to categorize relationships overmuch. I don't remember much dialogue between the two of them up to this point that's not on the IanxHolly route. A Holly not dating Ian can be at the community house event, but I don't think that she and Emma interact much. Maybe there's a possibility for them to chat at the beach house? I wonder if a highly influenced Holly will try to jump Ian's bones there also, if there's no IanxLena route happening.

But I agree with you there's something in Holly which at baseline always attracts her to Ian and to Lena - that's part of my own point about how Holly's underlying personality doesn't significantly change under anyone's influence even though her attitude towards sex may. So I think "single and proud" is much more likely an option for her, if Ian and Lena are not available, than her ending up with, on the one hand, any of the guys Ivy encourages her to sleep with, and on the other hand, skeezballs like Clark or Stan.

Reactions: SearingFive

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
How much time has passed in the in-game universe between Good Girl Gone Bad and Our Red String?
5 years.
Holly's poor pussy would go full "O" with Marcel.
I guess that pairing would work like this:
Freya got rearranged alright, holy shit :KEK: !!!
The height and weight difference between them is another factor.
1707636310701.png
loving this already! can't wait to see more!

keep up the amazing work :)
tenor.gif Waiting for new updates is painful.

Last edited:

Starscream76

May 28, 2021
There is a big difference between the two :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ian physically will have difficulty after fight level I think he can compete
I would love to see him beat Alex

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes