BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well perhaps something to add later?

I would find it kinda interesting as a "bad" ending if Lena and Ian could sort of end up defaulting to being in a relationship with each other without being in love, sort of a static existence if you will.

Ashley in GGGB could end up with one of those really dull endings too, working in a clothings store, if she never did anything well enough for a better career, neglecting both her education and her sexual development (blocking off the jobs based on her physical traits)

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I've checked the script and it seems this isn't really possible after all -- for the blowjob in the club, Lena either has to wake up Jeremy in Ch.8, or have a threesome with him and Louise. Both these options are mutually exclusive with Lena/Ian relationship.
Thanks, thought as much.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Sorry but from their first meeting, it seems like the dev was trying to force them into a relationship. You can have Lena not kiss Ian and be blocked from having her open up to Ian about Axel/Cherry. They automatically start dating after the 3rd date at the bar/restaurant even if Lena says she's not into him.
EK really did copious amount of red strings in the beginning, didn't she? :KEK:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
A propos of nothing:

View attachment 3343599

I can't help but notice how much more loose Wade's shorts are, compared to Ian's. I wonder if we're going to learn the real reason Cindy has put up with him for so long is because Wade is equipped with a cock that's 3x the size of what Ian is sporting...

Lena: :whistle:
Holly: :whistle:
Emma: :whistle:
Perry: :whistle:
Ian: :confused:
I was wondering that too, especially as in her last status report EK insisted that there will be a lot of very lewd scenes in the next update, and I really could not figure how it can be in the beach house with just the presence of Ian and two of the least attractive males of the game. EK also said previously that there would be a scene in the next update that will come as a big surprise to a lot of players.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
A propos of nothing:

View attachment 3343599

I can't help but notice how much more loose Wade's shorts are, compared to Ian's. I wonder if we're going to learn the real reason Cindy has put up with him for so long is because Wade is equipped with a cock that's 3x the size of what Ian is sporting...

I want a Wade-Lena scene so bad...the real love path we all hoping for;)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
A propos of nothing:

You're thinking that's why his shirt bulges too?
Can you tell I studied a creative subject?

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
View attachment 3343577
Come on; don't be like that, give her a kiss. :KEK:
I think u forget one of another Image of Ursula Queen Minerva, I mean her Sex scenes were one of a Kind :LOL: :eek: , Damn Hilarious If I say it correctly. Hate Sex mastered Minerva sometimes I am worried of her Backbones :KEK:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You're thinking that's why his shirt bulges too?
Can you tell I studied a creative subject?
I was thinking more along the lines of Wade going all "psych, bitches!" and revealing he's been wearing a pillow while secretly attending gym to sculpt a hot summer bod, but this works even better :sneaky:

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
A propos of nothing:

View attachment 3343599

I'm always surprised how much of a gut Wade seems to have. In his regular evening outfit it wasn't that noticeable.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
My boy Wade is built different down there,Lena has no chance in the beach house:cool:
What is Made differently built down in Wade? :unsure: Is it like made of Steel or Like Disposable and He can take it out and give it to Lena to keep with herself in the Beach house? :KEK::eek:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Didn't old Ed have some content with Lena? I didn't play the old ORS just heard about it.
He didnt' have content. What is in the game now with Ed is all that ever was. I honestly wish EK would either just remove it, or revisit it. The halfway thing doesn't do anyone favors. It worsens the character that he is now, and it makes people upset that the Arthur / Bernard equivalent is teased but not developed. Personally prefer EK just remove the early stuff and let Ed and Molly have a healthy wholesome relationship, but that's just my preference.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
A propos of nothing:

View attachment 3343599

You have shrewd eye(y).
I think HollyxWade might happen on trip and EK might delay IanxHollyxLena:confused: or we may get both depending on path.

IMO Gym guys never have THIS tight shorts but t-shirts, etc. So, that is an oversight on EK's side i believe.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Wade out here looking like Eli Manning
View attachment 3343836
1707596185193.png Still better than Elon Muskrat.

You have shrewd eye(y).
I think HollyxWade might happen on trip and EK might delay IanxHollyxLena:confused: or we may get both depending on path.

IMO Gym guys never have THIS tight shorts but t-shirts, etc. So, that is an oversight on EK's side i believe.
Speedos are understandable but this is an abomination. If you like CnB then it's a different story.

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes