lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
She wants to have a sex with a stranger, but it's the common fantasy along the lines of "i want him to be assertive but not an actual asshole/rapist".
She wanted sex impromptu with a stranger. The common sex from behind in a bus which, mind you, just tend to be a preference from more dominant males and/or having no control. When it's actually happening then the fantasy shatters and is a big no-no. Like the rape fantasy, but by definition rape is not enjoyable so it's a big fucking oxymoron.
What they are looking for is the CNC, consensual non-consent fetish. The movie Irreversible by Gaspar Noé shows the actual nuances of rape and shows how an actual rape scenario looks like, so it's quite a gnarly movie.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Holly can also try to flirt with Ian later on in the story, if they don't get together initially. I can't recall if it's only with a high change variable, but my assumption is that they might have a sexual scene or two at some point, perhaps leading to a more casual relationship between them, depending on her relationship with Lena and such.

I also think it's entirely possible she could have one of those "single and proud" kinda endings where, if she doesn't end up with either main but has high change variable, she becomes content with her newfound sexual expression without having to end up with anyone.

As for all the Stalkfap stuff I just see it as a natural progression given how we can already have Lena takes photos of her and she can allow Mark to photo her slobbering all over his cock. Perhaps she won't post anything herself, but I think it's entirely likely that either she or perhaps Lena becomes reckless with it. Eva professes to want ORS to be more grounded than GGGB, but crushing that little writer reputation under a deluge of sexual content from Lena just seems too juicy to not happen, haha.
Holly flirts with shy ian?? If you sleeped with her but did not commit?? When does this happen which scene?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Holly flirts with shy ian?? If you sleeped with her but did not commit?? When does this happen which scene?
No, like the comment you quoted says it's when you don't get with her. I think the scene itself happens when Lena and Holly goes to see Emma's community centre, can't remember.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
She wants to have a sex with a stranger, but it's the common fantasy along the lines of "i want him to be assertive but not an actual asshole/rapist".
So basically Marcel?
Hes not an asshole in the Lena scene:whistle:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You guys really think they are going to meet/fuck new people?
I throught some of you are mad about the cameos/new characters:LOL:
I don't mind new, or even one-off, characters. I find GGGB cameos off-putting, I'd prefer ORS present new things instead of defaulting back to old content.

I'm a big fan of Eli, really want content for her with Lena. If Holly, who you with Lena have of course secured a high change variable, were to meet a handsome stranger on the beach, I wouldn't be opposed to her getting lucky if she isn't sexually involved with Ian or Lena already.

The player controlling Ian could of course try to protect her. Wouldn't you like that? A chance for him to fail at being a white knight?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
You guys really think they are going to meet/fuck new people?
I throught some of you are mad about the cameos/new characters:LOL:
Some are, most of us don't particularly care. Personally I don't see why it's such a big deal reusing Axel's sex scene with a Jack reskin, when they're completely exclusive story branches. Lena cannot have sex with both of them, so Jack was an easy way for a high lust Lena to still cheat on Ian without resorting to going back to an abusive ex. The "alpha cock" line was super cringe though, so there is my caveat for complaining.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Some are, most of us don't particularly care. Personally I don't see why it's such a big deal reusing Axel's sex scene with a Jack reskin, when they're completely exclusive story branches.
I only criticise the contents of the scene itself. If Lena hasn't been fucking everything already it feels very sudden to go from "blushing virgin mode" to having a cock lodged in her oesophagus. :ROFLMAO:
The "alpha cock" line was super cringe though, so there is my caveat for complaining.
That too.
Lena cannot have sex with both of them, so Jack was an easy way for a high lust Lena to still cheat on Ian without resorting to going back to an abusive ex.
Also just nice to have another extra sex scene for her, that isn't with one of the regulars, who all have some catch or other to getting their scenes.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
If Holly, who you with Lena have of course secured a high change variable, were to meet a handsome stranger on the beach, I wouldn't be opposed to her getting lucky if she isn't sexually involved with Ian or Lena already.

The player controlling Ian could of course try to protect her. Wouldn't you like that? A chance for him to fail at being a white knight?
This is one of the reasons I've been looking forward to this beach house set piece so much. Ian, who hasn't hooked up with Holly, hasn't had any real interactions with her since Lena's concert, and even that was a pretty short encounter. He's had a couple of inner dialogues about her personality or her attire, but hasn't actually had conversation with her outside of the coffee break at Hierophant, which consisted of like 3 lines exchanged.

Especially interesting I think, would be an Ian with a high Chad variable finally interacting with a Holly with a high change variable. Personally, I think it would be great to see the roles reversed and a high change Holly not be interested in a gigachad Ian.

I only criticise the contents of the scene itself. If Lena hasn't been fucking everything already it feels very sudden to go from "blushing virgin mode" to having a cock lodged in her oesophagus. :ROFLMAO:
I guess? :unsure: Usually I don't have a "blushing virgin" Lena with high Lust stats, nor does my lesbian Lena usually surrender to "alpha cock" so I've not experienced this particular dichotomy.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
That would be nice,yeah:KEK:
I dont actually mind new characters,i would love an asian girl in this game and the boys getting cucked by a jacked guy in the beach would be really funny ngl.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I guess? :unsure: Usually I don't have a "blushing virgin" Lena with high Lust stats, nor does my lesbian Lena usually surrender to "alpha cock" so I've not experienced this particular dichotomy.
Yeah I deliberately didn't count lesbian options when referring to sex with males. It's not actually that difficult to get lust points, but it takes consulting the guide to max it out.
Did they ever change the requirement with Jack? I haven't played the game through from start in a while.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Some are, most of us don't particularly care. Personally I don't see why it's such a big deal reusing Axel's sex scene with a Jack reskin, when they're completely exclusive story branches. Lena cannot have sex with both of them, so Jack was an easy way for a high lust Lena to still cheat on Ian without resorting to going back to an abusive ex. The "alpha cock" line was super cringe though, so there is my caveat for complaining.
I think the biggest complaint about Jack is that people arent getting the content their want=Ivy-Ian while EK waste time with this characters.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes