Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Yeah I deliberately didn't count lesbian options when referring to sex with males. It's not actually that difficult to get lust points, but it takes consulting the guide to max it out.
Did they ever change the requirement with Jack? I haven't played the game through from start in a while.
Yeah, my point was simply there are only two ways to get enough lust to fuck Jack, either Lena ultra horny and will have been sucking a lot of dicks and / or tits up to this point. Or she is ultra horny, as a lesbian, in which case how many people suddenly change that playthough to include Jack?

As for the requirement, I believe it's still really high. 7+ I think.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah, my point was simply there are only two ways to get enough lust to fuck Axel, either Lena ultra horny and will have been sucking a lot of dicks and / or tits up to this point. Or she is ultra horny, as a lesbian, in which case how many people suddenly change that playthough to include Jack?

I'll have to replay the game from start to try it out for myself, the save I've been playing with for a while has gone through a patchwork of different game versions, who knows what's changed since I last started over. Takes so long to skip through the early chapters :D

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
That would be nice,yeah:KEK:
I dont actually mind new characters,i would love an asian girl in this game and the boys getting cucked by a jacked guy in the beach would be really funny ngl.
I think Better get a Gym trainer as a Character specially assigned to Ian, Wade, Perry, and Stan and He will make them Workout :KEK:. Or if they don't listen to Him/Her they all will be punished. :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Yeah, my point was simply there are only two ways to get enough lust to fuck Axel, either Lena ultra horny and will have been sucking a lot of dicks and / or tits up to this point. Or she is ultra horny, as a lesbian, in which case how many people suddenly change that playthough to include Jack?

I dont think if Lena getting back with Axel even requires lust. Have her agree to meet him, don't destroy photos, agree to photoshoot, during the dream photoshoot give Axel a bj and then call Axel about Wildcats. If you do this you should be able to sleep/date with him regardless of lust.

Reactions: NewSeal

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I dont think if Lena getting back with Axel even requires lust. Have her agree to meet him, don't destroy photos, agree to photoshoot, during the dream photoshoot give Axel a bj and then call Axel about Wildcats. If you do this you should be able to sleep/date with him regardless of lust.
It should have been Jack, not Axel, I had a brain fart.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Did they ever change the requirement with Jack? I haven't played the game through from start in a while.
IIRC the beta/final revision included option for Lena who is in relationship with Ian to cheat on him (with high Lust value) instead of auto-turning Jack down.

Reactions: Balsamic

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Personally I don't see why it's such a big deal reusing Axel's sex scene with a Jack reskin, when they're completely exclusive story branches.
I think the biggest complaint about Jack is that people arent getting the content their want=Ivy-Ian while EK waste time with this characters.
Hardly a waste of time to copy/paste an old sprite with an old sex scene.
But is the Jack scene even necessary to begin with? I might be able to understand if he owned the night club and wanted to have a one-night stand with his new bartender. But introducing him as another douche LI for Lena seems redundant to me. So far he doesn't offer anything other than a cringe one-liner from Lena.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
But is the Jack scene even necessary to begin with? I might be able to understand if he owned the night club and wanted to have a one-night stand with his new bartender. But introducing him as another douche LI for Lena seems redundant to me. So far he doesn't offer anything other than a cringe one-liner from Lena.
Here
I believe Jack scene was initially added for single Lena than EK thought "Why limit him to only single Lena:devilish:". Hence, all this lena_jack_dating variable, etc.
That's the reason it felt so rushed. But this wouldn't be a case for single Lena who is looking for one night stand.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Balsamic and yuvce

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
But is the Jack scene even necessary to begin with?
Like I said before, I would prefer a new NPC to a GGGB cameo, I don't care that it's Jack specifically.
I might be able to understand if he owned the night club and wanted to have a one-night stand with his new bartender.
I wouldn't care to put too much thought into it, it could have been any of the other customers for all I care, as long as they'd be attractive enough that I'd buy a cutie like Lena would be receptive to any sexual advances or commit any on her own.
But introducing him as another douche LI for Lena seems redundant to me. So far he doesn't offer anything other than a cringe one-liner from Lena.
He offers a sex scene without some additional catch, which is enough to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mtmtmt007 and yuvce

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
He's pretty much the only character so far who comes baggage-free. It's a casual hookup with a good looking and successful guy who isn't anyone's boyfriend, doesn't try to blackmail Lena into anything, etc.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Like I said before, I would prefer a new NPC to a GGGB cameo, I don't care that it's Jack specifically.

I wouldn't care to put too much thought into it, it could have been any of the other customers for all I care, as long as they'd be attractive enough that I'd buy a cutie like Lena would be receptive to any sexual advances or commit any on her own.

He offers a sex scene without some additional catch, which is enough to me.
I'm actually more mad at the butchering of Marcel's character. From a decent character who is kinda sympathetic to dumb BBC.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I'm actually more mad at the butchering of Marcel's character. From a decent character who is kinda sympathetic to dumb BBC.
But we didn't knew his character before. We only know him from Lena and Holly's encounter outside the club.
Could he be a decent character? YES! Is he? NO! same troupe.

Reactions: BlandChili

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I didn't view him as a character who had a real personality yet, he could have found Holly funny for any number of reasons, so that didn't bother me a whole lot.

Yeah it's kinda dull that he's just another BBC kink machine, but I don't see it as a loss either.

Reactions: | Vee |

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
So, I was replaying some scenes from the game and I found out that the Jeremy/Marcell x Lena scene was reworked and Lena can now kiss them? What other changes am I missing from the last update?!

Reactions: Balsamic

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
So, I was replaying some scenes from the game and I found out that the Jeremy/Marcell x Lena scene was reworked and Lena can now kiss them? What other changes am I missing from the last update?!
Yeah, they got scene extensions in the current patch. Nothing else other than proofreading and editing.

Reactions: MarenBDSM
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes