MarenBDSM

Jan 10, 2019
Perry’s last words, “It’s going to be amazing...” sounded somehow scary, as if they were in the soon-to-be-released updated version of Until Dawn.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Perry’s last words, “It’s going to be amazing...” sounded somehow scary, as if they were in the soon-to-be-released updated version of Until Dawn.
Hmmm, depends on which path you are playing. Cheating Lena getting called out by Ian would be scary for her. Perry and Emma having the best sex of their lives would be amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarenBDSM

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Hmmm, depends on which path you are playing. Cheating Lena getting called out by Ian would be scary for her. Perry and Emma having the best sex of their life would be amazing.
While I am mainly disinterested in that particular arc, it is a bit annoying to me to see Perry and Emma not realizing their fetishes are so completely in synch that with just a little dress up from time to time on Emma's part they can get quite depraved in their own private Idaho. Of course, nothing compared to the S-L-D arc.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
While I am mainly disinterested in that particular arc, it is a bit annoying to me to see Perry and Emma not realizing their fetishes are so completely in synch that with just a little dress up from time to time on Emma's part they can get quite depraved in their own private Idaho. Of course, nothing compared to the S-L-D arc.
Oh shit, I was wondering what S-L-D was; nevermind, figured it out :KEK:. Aye, Emma and Perry are two peas in a pod. Just embrace your kinkiness and roll with it. Perry/Emma pegging arc soon? :unsure:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Oh shit, I was wondering what S-L-D was; nevermind, figured it out :KEK:. Aye, Emma and Perry are two peas in a pod. Just embrace your kinkiness and roll with it. Perry/Emma pegging arc soon? :unsure:
Deepest apologies if I am quibbling...but Emma would need a truly realistic strap on that has the feel of a penis...pegging sounds so wooden....like leaving splinters. Never really liked that verbizing of a noun.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Deepest apologies if I am quibbling...but Emma would need a truly realistic strap-on that has the feel of a penis...pegging sounds so wooden....like leaving splinters. Never really liked that verbizing of a noun.
Jesus, stop putting unhealthy images in my head. :eek: . Sadly, you wear a strap-on and do pegging. We can go with Hershey Highway if you'd like.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Speaking of Marcel has Evakiss ever explained why Lena can't cheat with Jeremy on the Ian relationship path? Because it's obvious that Marcel's entire existence is just a stand in for Jeremy on that specific path.
Maybe she thinks the relationship between Ian and Jeremy is too close so that a Jeremy-Lena betrayal of Ian would be too perverse. On the other hand, recently, people have said that later on (after Lena's chance at Jeremy in Louise's bedroom) the betrayal can occur, if I have interpreted what I read correctly. I have not seen that yet.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Speaking of Marcel has Evakiss ever explained why Lena can't cheat with Jeremy on the Ian relationship path? Because it's obvious that Marcel's entire existence is just a stand in for Jeremy on that specific path.
Jeremy and Ian are supposed to be like Ivy and Lena. They're best friends who won't purposely hurt each other. Seems like if their serious about each other Jeremy won't get involved since he doesn't go after girls in relationships.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Jeremy and Ian are supposed to be like Ivy and Lena. They're best friends who won't purposely hurt each other. Seems like if they're serious about each other Jeremy won't get involved since he doesn't go after girls in relationships.
Doesn't Ivy contradict this by sleeping with Mike if Lena is in love with him? I get it that Mike is a cheater and can't help himself getting more girls and that too if the prize is Ivy.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
I'm currently hiking, a little lost in the middle of the woods in a high elevation of a mountain range. I was never able to use my phone data throughout the hike of this mountain, except for this general area. And now I'm confused and scared. It's literally so deep and above into the mountain that I had to cut down long plants to make way.

Still, I want Eva Kiss to tease, make just even the smallest hint of a possible Lena x Cindy. Even if it's just a hate-fuck, I'll be content. If this is the last wish I'll make then so be it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm currently hiking, a little lost in the middle of the woods in a high elevation of a mountain range. I was never able to use my phone data throughout the hike of this mountain, except for this general area. And now I'm confused and scared. It's literally so deep and above into the mountain that I had to cut down long plants to make way.

Still, I want Eva Kiss to tease, make just even the smallest hint of a possible Lena x Cindy. Even if it's just a hate-fuck, I'll be content. If this is the last wish I'll make then so be it.
-Sits, waiting patiently for Ian-Ivy-

Get in line.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Jeremy and Ian are supposed to be like Ivy and Lena. They're best friends who won't purposely hurt each other. Seems like if their serious about each other Jeremy won't get involved since he doesn't go after girls in relationships.
Jeremy is a nice guy,Lena and Ian are the terrible people.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020

My man is dying up in the mountain range and is thinking about Lena/Cindy hatefuck. You, sir. Don't deserve to die just yet.
Jeremy is a nice guy, but Lena and Ian are terrible people.
1707730061525.png

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes