Nov 15, 2018
I loved Good Girl Gone Bad. I can't stand this. I tried playing it and did not like it at all, so I quit supporting the developer on Patreon. This has happened to me with several other favorite games. The second effort by the developer loses me. I'm sure some will disagree with me, but I'm throwing my opinion out there as a warning for those who may feel the same as I do about it.
Warning about what?
Also you didn't "throw your opinion out there", you just said that you don't like this game.

Anyhow, feel free to support whoever you want, that's the idea behind patreon.

HunterWithEH

Feb 20, 2018

Character Design (Ian)
but also makes it possible for me as a writer and for the player to explore new scenarios: seducing girls, playing action scenes, cheating or being cheated on, and so on. It opens up so many possibilities and I'm having a lot of fun writing his character.
I know it's not the same formula as in GGGB, but it's what I really want to make and I'll do it as best as I can, like always. I hope you have fun playing him!
15017.png

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I hope there's a route where Ian isn't exactly an alpha but he ain't a beta either, but also someone you don't want to engage in a fight.
A menacing sneaky rogue that could hunt you down and choke you out (or worse) if you threaten him or his friends? Hell yeah.

Reactions: MLBnoob

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Do you choose upon the male role or the female, or play with both? Can you play only the female path, for example?

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I loved Good Girl Gone Bad. I can't stand this. I tried playing it and did not like it at all, so I quit supporting the developer on Patreon. This has happened to me with several other favorite games. The second effort by the developer loses me. I'm sure some will disagree with me, but I'm throwing my opinion out there as a warning for those who may feel the same as I do about it.
Why? We haven't seen the actual game, just the introduction. So much hate for the male protagonist or what?

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Is there a way to change settings before opening game? It is fullscreen by default and it has some issue with my laptop and it just crashes before I can change settings ingame. I feel like if I could put window mode I could play the game but right now I can't. Would appreciate any tips and ideas how to change to window mode before opening game, thanks in advance.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
is the dev here on our site ?
She's probably lurking in the shadows. There was definitely an easter egg of this site in GGGB so she's aware of it, but she probably doesn't have an account here. She hasn't made herself known here. Unless...she could be any of us...undercover...

Do you choose upon the male role or the female, or play with both? Can you play only the female path, for example?
No, you don't choose. In 0.1 you first play as a male PC Ian and watch the game from his perspective then shift into the female perspective of Lena.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Are you sure is she o is someone using that name?
I cannot be sure. But it is a member with a name Eva Kiss promoting GGGB long before it became popular (2017). I think there is a fair chance it is her. Especially considering it was posted in the Katie's Corruption thread, which Eva Kiss herself was a supporter before starting her own game.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes