fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Marcel was gonna floor Axel.
  • Lena intervened as always.
  • Axel still pushing his luck.
  • Marcel understood Axel was deranged.
  • Marcel ended it professionally.
I think Marcel would have won either way, it's his job after all to handle these kinds of situations. But to be fair to Axel, most guys wouldn't be at their best fighting while their dick is out.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Marcel was gonna floor Axel.
  • Lena intervened as always.
  • Axel still pushing his luck.
  • Marcel understood Axel was deranged.
  • Marcel ended it professionally.
Any variable if you had the Marcel scene before or is just the same dialogue?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There are other hints in the game, and now I'm pretty sure Seymour is Lena's biological father. What do you all think ?
I think EK went to specifically address this theory:
Python:
                    l "I'm curious... Do you have any family? Did you ever get married?"
                    s "No, I never did... Never had any offspring, either. My focus was always on other matters."
But some people won't be deterred and keep dreaming on.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
There is a side story that made Lena and Ivy best friends is hilarious.
Python:
v "Long story short, his girlfriend stole his phone, tricked me into believing it was him texting me, and asked me for some rather... Unflattering pictures."
v "And those pictures ended up running through high school."
lo "What kind of unflattering pictures?"
l "They involved a diaper, a pacifier, and a giant rattle!"
l "The nicknames people came up with were so funny..."
v "It was a fucking nightmare."
lo "You can't escape karma..."
l "But I was there all along with you to make it more sufferable, was I not?"
v "Yeah... If that hadn't happened, maybe we wouldn't have become friends."
Apparently, she got roped into paraphilic infantilism(baby play) :KEK:.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee | and ffive

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
As the inofficial third main character connecting Ian and Lena, Holly is naturally given the third most amount of partners, levels of corruption, outfits etc.
Without counting, it should be Lena > Ian > Holly, since Lena also has lesbian options, while Ian has no gay options.

Reactions: GokutheG

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
On a completely different topic, I am replaying chapt 6: Ivy says to Lena: "you and your snobbish taste. I often wonder where you got that from". There are other hints in the game, and now I'm pretty sure Seymour is Lena's biological father. What do you all think ?
There's probably about 50 pages of this thread on that lone topic if stacked end to end. Logical consensus is "No" for a variety of reasons. Seymour most definitely had the hots for Lena's mom though & likely destroyed her dad's life. Way more likely than not, that relationship will also be revealed during a hospital visit (or other activity related to Lena's mom's medical issues).

A photo turning up in later chapters of Lena's mom as a 20-something near-spitting-image of Lena also nearly assured to happen.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
There is a side story that made Lena and Ivy best friends is hilarious.
Python:
v "Long story short, his girlfriend stole his phone, tricked me into believing it was him texting me, and asked me for some rather... Unflattering pictures."
v "And those pictures ended up running through high school."
lo "What kind of unflattering pictures?"
l "They involved a diaper, a pacifier, and a giant rattle!"
l "The nicknames people came up with were so funny..."
v "It was a fucking nightmare."
lo "You can't escape karma..."
l "But I was there all along with you to make it more sufferable, was I not?"
v "Yeah... If that hadn't happened, maybe we wouldn't have become friends."
Apparently, she got roped into paraphilic infantilism(baby play) :KEK:.
When was this scene? Looks like it was with Louise, but the only time I can think of that it would have come up, is the after party with Jeremy at Ivy's. And I don't remember that being part of the discussion.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
When was this scene? Looks like it was with Louise, but the only time I can think of that it would have come up, is the after party with Jeremy at Ivy's. And I don't remember that being part of the discussion.
Yes, this is the after party scene at Ivy's. This happens when Lena gets to dare Ivy, the option is telling about an embarrassing story.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes