SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Gillian has a masters degree!?
Yeah, she left Ian after finishing her master's.
Damn Mike really got himself a good girl for him:whistle:
Mike got a good cheater gf. Doesn't matter though, cheaters deserve cheaters. I wonder if she will have a fling with Jeremy or Marcel when she visits the club :KEK:

That too can be considered a red flag if you let someone push you over or you can't say no to them:confused:, etc.
Classic case of low self-esteem leading to people-pleasing. :(

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Yeah, she left Ian after finishing her master's.

Mike got a good cheater gf. Doesn't matter though, cheaters deserve cheaters. I wonder if she will have a fling with Jeremy or Marcel when she visits the club :KEK:
Jeremy would never touch her because of the bro code or something.
Marcel through...:sneaky:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
On a completely different topic, I am replaying chapt 6: Ivy says to Lena: "you and your snobbish taste. I often wonder where you got that from". There are other hints in the game, and now I'm pretty sure Seymour is Lena's biological father. What do you all think ?

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Jeremy would never touch her because of the bro code or something.
Marcel through...:sneaky:
Jeremy will ask for her consent first. If she agrees and pushes through it, the bro code goes out of the window. Just like it happened with Lena.
Marcel :KEK:. Just needs (chapternumber_bbc == "marcel")
Python:
 "Axel wrestled himself out of Marcel's embrace and pushed him against the wall, making the entire bathroom rumble."
Bruh, sounds more like an intense love-making session than a fight. LMAO.

On a completely different topic, I am replaying chapt 6: Ivy says to Lena: "you and your snobbish taste. I often wonder where you got that from". There are other hints in the game, and now I'm pretty sure Seymour is Lena's biological father. What do you all think ?
Ivy gets pissed off at Lena for not agreeing with her. It's just a subtle hint of saying "Think you are better than me?". She hates the goody two-shoes attitude.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Python:
 "Axel wrestled himself out of Marcel's embrace and pushed him against the wall, making the entire bathroom rumble."
Bruh, sounds more like an intense love-making session than a fight. LMAO.
When did this happen? Am I missing something:WaitWhat:? I guess it's on Axel's path, right?

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
And how did fight ended between Axel and Marcel? We could get hint of how good fighter Axel is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Marcel was gonna floor Axel.
  • Lena intervened as always.
  • Axel still pushing his luck.
  • Marcel understood Axel was deranged.
  • Marcel ended it professionally.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Axel will give Ian tough time. "He wrestled himself out of Marcel's embrace and pushed him into the wall" is indicating that he is active practicing his skills to move this swiftly. He can clearly tackle Marcel and give him a tough time.

I believe Ian would need BOTH grappling and boxing skills to defeat Axel. Ian also got reflexes in his favor(IanxAxel hand to hand scene at Ivy's birthday) as Axel does(AxelxMarcel fight scene).

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Axel will give Ian tough time. "He wrestled himself out of Marcel's embrace and pushed him into the wall" is indicating that he is active practicing his skills to move this swiftly. He can clearly tackle Marcel and give him a tough time.

I believe Ian would need BOTH grappling and boxing skills to defeat Axel. Ian also got reflexes in his favor(IanxAxel hand to hand scene at Ivy's birthday) as Axel does(AxelxMarcel fight scene).
Yeah, Ian will need both. The game does push us for grappling first, even Wen said that for Ian's height grappling is much better. There is a huge weight/height difference between Axel and Ian though. We will need to see how Ian does against Jeremy in 2nd round of sparring.
In the meantime, enjoy some Robert clobbering :KEK:
1708076667232.png 1708076568243.png

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah, Ian will need both. The game does push us for grappling first, even Wen said that for Ian's height grappling is much better. There is a huge weight/height difference between Axel and Ian though. We will need to see how Ian does against Jeremy in 2nd round of sparring.
A light weight has no chance against a heavy weight, even at grappling.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes