Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Yeah like holy shit,some of you need to calm down,not everything has to be so serious,my post was more to keep a conversation going,fuck.
Yeah, I agree sometimes fun should be taken as fun and Update work is going Why not have fun till then ;)? If Ian wants to be Cuck and Stan keeps peeking then What can we do as we can't stop them. As the game has a basis in history but the canon exists if not we do it, so all possibilities are open :LOL: even say Lola turns into Human form and starts stalking everyone Who was threatening Lena or bringing trouble in her life :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Yeah, I agree sometimes fun should be taken as fun and Update work is going Why not have fun till then ;)? If Ian wants to be Cuck and Stan keeps peeking then What can we do as we can't stop them. As the game has a basis in history but the canon exists if not we do it, so all possibilities are open :LOL: even say Lola turns into Human form and starts stalking everyone Who was threatening Lena or bringing trouble in her life :KEK:

Damn, Michelle Pfeiffer, best catwoman ever.
Thank God you didn't pick Halle Berry as Catwoman. The Worst movie version and acting.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Damn, Michelle Pfeiffer, best catwoman ever.
Thank God you didn't pick Halle Berry as Catwoman. The Worst movie version and acting.
Yeah that's True, But What if Lola really becomes a Cat Woman :eek: and starts making trouble for all the guys creating problems for Lena like Ivy is so protective of Lena:LOL:, I think Ivy and Lola can be great friends :unsure:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Yeah that's True, But What if Lola really becomes a Cat Woman :eek: and starts making trouble for all the guys creating problems for Lena like Ivy is so protective of Lena:LOL:, I think Ivy and Lola can be great friends :unsure:

I wouldn't mind Lola fending off scumbags and Ivy as her sidekick. Team Ivy/Lola FTW. :devilish:

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Thank u
Oh I edited it, a Comic Version of Cat Women on the Internet, and I thought her Texture matched with the ORS texture so I added it up :love:
Wow you did a really good job ! the chest looks very natural I love the shape of it.
If you have skills in coding you should consider making a superhero VN if that's your cup of tea

Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Description
Alison was another of Ian's classmates during high school. Though she has her own group of friends, she and Ian had a very good relationship. After high school, Alison focused on her Civil Engineering studies, and she and Ian grew distant, even though they kept in touch occasionally. Even though she's a beautiful and intelligent woman, she seems to be going through a tough break. She recently lost her job and broke off her three-year relationship with her boyfriend...
Beautiful and intelligent woman damn even EK knows shes the best girl;)

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes