| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Who is the canon Lena anyway?
What makes more sense,her being nice or her being a evil bitch?:unsure:
Canon is everything which is included in the story as of now and on completion. The paths only give room so the player can roam around and do the path which fits more to his/her preference. This gives sub-canon(player desired path) within canon(overall content in-game).

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Canon is everything which is included in the story and it's as of now and on completion. The paths only give room so the player can roam around and do the path which fits more to his preference. This give sub-canon(player desired path) within canon(overall content in-game).
Bro. There is no point with them. They have their own mental canon, and subsequently force it down the threads throat with all the sbc and cuck talk, deeming it 'canon'.

We all know the true canon though...

• Hey there
Reactions: | Vee |

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
Are you guys new here? Because pretty much all of the good games tend to get multi-month (or longer) release schedules as time goes on and they get increasingly more complex, and that hasn't changed in the 3 or so years I've been here... If anything, this is one of the more transparent games when it comes to information that trickles down to these here parts.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Are you guys new here? Because pretty much all of the good games tend to get multi-month (or longer) release schedules as time goes on and they get increasingly more complex, and that hasn't changed in the 3 or so years I've been here... If anything, this is one of the more transparent games when it comes to information that trickles down to these here parts.
I agree. I also think that ORS is the most complex VN in the existence. The amount of routes and small combinations is sometimes just mind-bottling... It's almost like adult themed VN Baldurs Gate...

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes