| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It has been a while since I played but if I recall correctly, whatever choices Ian made, he got a wooden response from her.
She'll blush when Lena asks her for threesome if IanxLouise relationship points are 5 (IIRC it is 5 rp) which can be obtained by complimenting her during the concert.

Reactions: Andrea9999

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Louise is damn too clingy for my taste. Seriously, she just smothers you relentlessly and gets jealous of Lena's lovers. READ THE ROOM LOUISE!!! I wouldn't mind her pent-up frustration and anger being directed towards Stan and hatefuck the shit out of each other.
It has been a while since I played but if I recall correctly, whatever choices Ian made, he got a wooden response from her.
You get +RP from Louise if you go with the charisma option. She loosens herself for a bit, talking about her favourite movie series called 'Emancipation'.

Last edited:
Reactions: | Vee | and yuvce

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Louise is damn too clingy for my taste. Seriously, she just smothers you relentlessly and gets jealous of Lena's lovers. READ THE ROOM LOUISE!!! I wouldn't mind her pent-up frustration and anger being directed towards Stan and hatefuck the shit out of each other.

You get +RP from Louise if you go with the charisma option. She loosens herself for a bit, talking about her favourite movie series called 'Emancipation'.
Not just lovers but of her friends too. Impromptu hangout with Ivy? Rage boner at Lena. Spend time with Holly? Uber Jealous.

Like honestly, I think celebacy would do her wonders. Hell, her and Stan being a couple would be perfect. He can treat her like a princess and get some lewd time, she can enjoy having someone semi reliable in her life.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
She'll blush when Lena asks her for threesome if IanxLouise relationship points are 5 (IIRC it is 5 rp) which can be obtained by complimenting her during the concert.
Thank you! I never got to a point where Lena asks her to do a threesome. I do have one save with Lena+Ian going steady, but I cannot recall the details. I am keeping it vanilla except for the LSD arc.
What are RP? Do you mean HP? You know, hit points? Do I need a minimum charisma level to make her open up? May be I will try again after I retire from my working career.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NewSeal and | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...What are RP? Do you mean HP? You know, hit points? Do I need a minimum charisma level to make her open up? May be I will try again after I retire from my working career.
RP is relationship points which are in character bio's you can access it from menu. I don't recall any condition need for a minimum charisma level.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Not just lovers but of her friends too. Impromptu hangout with Ivy? Rage boner at Lena. Spend time with Holly? Uber Jealous.

Like honestly, I think celebacy would do her wonders. Hell, her and Stan being a couple would be perfect. He can treat her like a princess and get some lewd time, she can enjoy having someone semi reliable in her life.
Stanny boy went to his inner-self and discovered he can be selfish too. Dude straight up went to a girl who is happily with her boyfriend and asks her to be his girlfriend instead. You have to have delusional level confidence for this kinda dare:rolleyes:. He ain't settling for Louise and Louise deserves better than Stanny boy:p.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Stanny boy went to his inner-self and discovered he can be selfish too. Dude straight up went to a girl who is happily with her boyfriend and asks her to be his girlfriend instead. You have to have delusional level confidence for this kinda dare. He ain't settling for Louise and Louise deserves better than Stanny boy.
True... Louise and Perry? Total upgrade.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I wouldn't mind her pent-up frustration and anger being directed towards Stan and hatefuck the shit out of each other.
I can get on board with hatefucking.
View attachment getvid_1.mp4

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
RP is relationship points which are in character bio's you can access it from menu. I don't recall any condition need for a minimum charisma level.
Python:
 "{image=icon_charisma.webp}I like your style" if ian_charisma > 6:
if ian_louise < 11: call friend_xp('louise', 2) from _call_friend_xp_798
Condition for +RP
What are RP? Do you mean HP? You know, hit points? Do I need a minimum charisma level to make her open up? May be I will try again after I retire from my working career.
As | Vee | mentioned, relationship points.
I can get on board with hatefucking.
LMAO that episode is hilarious. "Every single time…Our chips inside us are the same, no? Lo mismo. Salty. Salty with tears.” :KEK:
For sure. Though Stan seems to be a good option who is trustworthy enough for her standards. He'll be treating her like a queen.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 317 Votes