NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
What's the name of the track that played in the prologue when Ian meets Lena in previous versions? Eva changed it, but I much prefer the old one, it also played during emotional scenes but in latest updates I noticed it was never used again :( anyone knows the name?

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
What's the name of the track that played in the prologue when Ian meets Lena in previous versions? Eva changed it, but I much prefer the old one, it also played during emotional scenes but in latest updates I noticed it was never used again :( anyone knows the name?
Do you mean the opening song for the game? It's also played during Ian/Lena's romantic scenes too.

Reactions: Eet_Fuk

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
It's like the main theme, and it's so nice I love it
Python:
 i "My favorites are the songs that sing about universal themes. Love, life, sorrow..."
        l "Those are the most beautiful ones indeed. The deepest."
        i "They don't even need lyrics most of the time. Just the music..."
        i "It always evokes a feeling within you, whatever that feeling may be."
Ian(EK) said it perfectly.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Kinda offtopic(even through hes a ORS character now) but yesterday i played Jack route in GGGB and damn,him and Ashley have some hot scenes,that threesome with Nat HNNNNNG:oops:
I wonder if we are going to get a threesome with Jack,Lena and other girl in ORS,that would be cool.
Ontopic just in case:Alison is wife material.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Kinda offtopic(even through hes a ORS character now) but yesterday i played Jack route in GGGB and damn,him and Ashley have some hot scenes,that threesome with Nat HNNNNNG:oops:
I wonder if we are going to get a threesome with Jack,Lena and other girl in ORS,that would be cool.
Ontopic just in case:Alison is wife material.
On one hand I'd always appreciate another threesome option and Jack is an easy option given his unrelatedness to the story, on another hand I'd much prefer that Eva use her time to work on scenes for the ORS cast.

Jacks scenes in GGGB are hot, but there are also quite a few of them so it doesn't really excite me to get anything with him specifically. Only reason why I'd appreciate it just a tiny bit is because I never play any of the male options that are actually in the game.

You know what I wouldn't be opposed to though? Late game Ian/Lena scenes if you never went for him initially. For example, say you did Ian/Emma and could later later on do Lena/Emma too, then a threesome could come between the three because of that combination of interactions, that'd be hot as hell. As long as Ian and Lena doesn't randomly fall for each other, just because, I'd be into it. So long as the language on this sort of route kept it honestly casual.

As for Jack, the most interesting threesome as I see it would be with Ivy simply because Ivy was so miffed he didn't notice her.
No one ever expects the Ivy cuckquean!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ffive and Xupuzulla

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
can we just appreciate how GIGACHAD axel is guysss this guy is ENDBOSS I am so scared for cindy on the ship POOOR IAN BOIIIII:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Screenshot 2024-02-13 135046.png

going trough the stat cards I got a bit scared of this guy

what does the ?????? on heat mean has this guy some secret sex skills aswell??? has this guy some secret cucking skills do we underastimate the power of wen???I kinda get scared chat

this guy has the aura of a sex cult leader of a sex GANGBANG dojo just saying mate I am scared why he has ??????? at heat skill
Screenshot 2024-02-13 135031.png

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
As for Jack, the most interesting threesome as I see it would be with Ivy simply because Ivy was so miffed he didn't notice her.
Time for my best Mommysboii impression.

Just imagine that Lena and Ivy are in the club getting a little handsy when in walks Jack. Lena and Ivy both super horny from the attention they've been getting all night from dancing immediately get down to worship that "alpha cock" (no I'm never letting that terrible writing go, shame on you EK) Jack steps in and to the side and there is Nat still hooking up with Jack all these years later, she chooses Lena and the three of them have a threesome in front of Ivy.

Trollface.jpg

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Jack is so BASED for that,he saw Ivy and he went OH HELL NO!:KEK:
Her fragile ego so hurt.
View attachment 3350487
can we just appreciate how GIGACHAD axel is guysss this guy is ENDBOSS I am so scared for cindy on the ship POOOR IAN BOIIIII:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
View attachment 3350536

what does the ?????? on heat mean has this guy some secret sex skills aswell??? has this guy some secret cucking skills do we underastimate the power of wen???I kinda get scared chat

this guy has the aura of a sex cult leader of a sex GANGBANG dojo just saying mate I am scared why he has ??????? at heat skill
View attachment 3350538
:KEK: Wen can beat any of the characters in ORS. The dude is built like a tank, read his bio.
PS - Loves beer.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Time for my best Mommysboii impression.

Just imagine that Lena and Ivy are in the club getting a little handsy when in walks Jack. Lena and Ivy both super horny from the attention they've been getting all night from dancing immediately get down to worship that "alpha cock" (no I'm never letting that terrible writing go, shame on you EK) Jack steps in and to the side and there is Nat still hooking up with Jack all these years later, she chooses Lena and the three of them have a threesome in front of Ivy.

View attachment 3350568
tell me that this is not a alpha cock :mad:there are many alpha cocks in game axel ,jack,jeremy ,(Wen???????????)
Screenshot 2024-02-13 142532.png

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
View attachment 3350536

View attachment 3350538
Perry, Is it you?

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes