GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
This reminds me of Milo. What do you people choose, deescalate the situation, punch or throw Milo or let Jeremy take care of it?
I like for Ian to try and calm him down. When that doesn't work Ian jokes that Jeremy is sleeping with Alison and then just avoid fighting.

Honestly I don't see the point in having Ian fight someone who is clearly having a mental health episode.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Damn, now even feeling a girl's body makes us gay. :(
Not at all. Not only that but you can oh.... how do the charming American Southerners say it?...umm...oh yes...that's it....you can cornhole anyone you like and still not be gay as long you high five them and say "No Homo!".

• Haha
Reactions: SearingFive

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
You all are wrong btw.
Is not thanks to the player that Jeremy gets a "10 seconds" blowjob.
Is thanks to the player Ivy the viper gets to hunt her prey.
Look at her face:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think we can all agree the real winner of that "party" is Ivy not matter your choices.
*sigh* Have you completely forgotten the souvenir Louise left on the floor that night?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
This reminds me of Milo. What do you people choose, deescalate the situation, punch or throw Milo or let Jeremy take care of it?
Chad Ian fights no matter what, he's always ready to rumble and having an opportunity for something other than Robert's face to catch hands is a welcome change of pace.

Normal Ian in a loving relationship with Holly, Lena, or Allison will talk Milo out of it. He knows he can handle Milo in a fight, and from this confidence, spawns the ability to be a better man and take the high road. Besides, Ian doesn't want to upset his girlfriend by getting into unnecessary fights.

Cuck Ian, or an Ian still hung up on Gillian is much more passive. He doesn't have the self confidence to use his wits or his athleticism to resolve the conflict. So Jeremy steps in to take care of the situation.

• Sad
Reactions: SearingFive

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
It's a bit over the top. Like being casual with each other is fine but EK gotta lay it on thick with the 'feelings'.
It's just like Alison's path. Her happened quicker but Lena/Ian is slow. They all converge on the same thing, catching feelings for each other when casually dating with no strings attached.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It's just like Alison's path. Her happened quicker but Lena/Ian is slow. They all converge on the same thing, catching feelings for each other when casually dating with no strings attached.
I wouldn't say with Alison's though. Thats just Yandere hoping to entrap Ian into paying child support. TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

• Angry
Reactions: Exocrine

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
:KEK: While she does that when we ignore her from the start, I am talking about if we intentionally go with her for some time. She says it's casual but Cherry warns us at the Fortress that it's something more for Alison.
Yeah, and we all know she wants more. Cause she is a Yandere! She is obsessed with Ian, in or not in a relationship. Que up AL PTSD soundtracks!

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Louise pukes,Ivy throws a fit.
Ivy still wins that night,Jeremy relationship with Louise is fucked after that blowjob.

• Wow
Reactions: | Vee |

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Can you explain? I'm not on that path:D.
Louise, semi path pending, pukes. Ivy, depending on involvement, throws a fit. And we see either Louise be ushered off with Jeremy cucked from Ivy thanks to Lena taking a bullet for the team or Ivy (canon in certain peoples books-LAUGHABLE LOGIC) give a 5 second blowjob and force the break up.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes