BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
The game gives the option to remove Ian and Lena quite often (e.g. if they don't follow a path or give no or dismissive answers) and it shows how the characters progress "normally" without the player interfering.
I think "Ian not going with Alison" is the same "player interference" as choosing to go with her.
So its not "any" argument but a valuable one supported by the game.
Yeah, so is the other option. Both are supported by the game. Remember I'm not protesting Alison and Jeremy getting together, I'm protesting that it should be seen as a neutral or default state. I think Ian matters.
We can ascertain fairly easily how the characters would behave and develop without Ian and Lena, because its half done already. E.g. Wade and Cindy normally falling apart since Wade is clueless and unempathic about relationship and his partners perspective, Cindy distancing herself from Wade because she is unable to communicate her stance etc.
But you're still interfering as the player by choosing to play Ian as a person who doesn't interfere.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I read other people thoughts about Jeremy. I'll give mine. 1. He has no loyalty as a supposed best friend if ian pulls Alison he dosent backoff starts begging to share. 2. The shit he pulled with ians ex not letting him know she was in town still pisses me off. I would of dropped him right there if ian didnt seem so loyal to his friends. 3. The MMA tournament Sums up his character flaws pretty well the way he disrespects judo when it would legit compliment his striking shows his lack of change witch i feel will be a downfall of his play boy life style

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
2. The shit he pulled with ians ex not letting him know she was in town still pisses me off. I would of dropped him right there if ian didnt seem so loyal to his friends.
This right here. This alone makes him an ass. I wouldn't even be shocked if he knew who Gillian's current boyfriend is but kept quiet like a little bitch to cover for Mike. But he mentions it to Alison instead of Ian because.... why exactly? The minute Ian drops both of them, I'm celebrating idc.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Jesus, a man takes a day off to celebrate the Super Bowl victory, and ya'll go on a rampage without me.

Far too many messages for me to quote, so it's likely I will have missed some people's messages so here goes.

Jeremy has no self-respect. His "player" personality is a façade. SearingFive put it best; he's a horndog. He pretends to think to highly of himself to mask his desperation. All he does is grovel. He doesn't score with Emma unless Ian gives his blessing to go after his sloppy seconds. He was a pawn used by Ivy to rattle Louise. She preyed on his weakness and lack of discipline. But it only gets to that point if Lena doesn't spill the beans to Louise. Speaking of Louise, she was only head over heels for him only because she's too insecure about herself and too stupid to see how little attention he was giving to her.
Alison has admitted on numerous occasions that Jeremy's the last person she'd want to be involved with. She spends half her time simping for Ian, Jeremy's a tool to her. He gets her only if Ian is smart enough not to pursue a yandere. If he had as much pull as he thinks he does, he wouldn't need to grovel to Ian, Lena, or Ivy.

At his core, he's an idiot. He has no stamina, no pull, and no brains. Just an insatiable libido that'll probably turn him into a rapist because in the most recent chapter 12 prologue, he self-admitted that he doesn't take no for answer and that "where there's a will, there's a way." He doesn't think carefully about who to involve himself with. As long as he gets to put his dick in a living woman, anything goes. He's scum, and Ian needs to drop his ass.
Jeremy only cares for one thing: Sex. Even when he has a pretty good thing going with Louise, who is putting out by the way, it's this 'player' mentality of having the next notch on the bed post.

With Alison, even if Ian tells him to stay away from her HE LITERALLY DOESN'T. He tries to shoot his shot and depending on Ian, fails horribly or gets a pity fuck to try and make Ian jealous. Hell, even if we aren't with Alison, he brags and talks shit about how great it was and what not, all while Alison is simping for Ian, even when we aren't interested in that YandereSnatch.

The bottom line is this: No matter how many people try to defend the guy, which I laugh at the jumping through hoops type of logic, the dude is scum. He doesn't care about Ian or any of his bros, just the next piece of ass he can lay his pipe in. Not to mention the dude is completely pathetic in needing BOTH Ian to curb favor with Ivy about her "possible" interest in the guy, but also Lena to line up a possible pity fuck. And even then, given the guy has nothing going for him other than his dick size, with no stamina to speak of, I find it laughable that he could "satisfy" Ivy at all. Though I know most would go full 'In your face Hawkes' were that to happen. (Jokes on them I have them on ignore.)

But I digress...

Those are very long winded ways of saying that Jeremy is a himbo. Jeremy simply isn't capable of thinking through the consequences of his words or actions beyond his next lay. He's malicious in his ignorance.

Furthermore, we'll get a curve ball from EK that Ivy is only for Lena. :devilish:
Even though I'm not into her myself I'd actually respect the hell out of Eva if she decided to make the #1 Cockbait character only be available for the female main character.
Ivy was originally planned to be a Lena exclusive character, and recently started to get "involved" with Ian after a lot of push-back (ie whining) from the Patrons. From my understanding the planned Ian content is still minimal, Emma was also supposed to be Ian exclusive, but looks like that recently changed too.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
This right here. This alone makes him an ass. I wouldn't even be shocked if he knew who Gillian's current boyfriend is but kept quiet like a little bitch to cover for Mike. But he mentions it to Alison instead of Ian because.... why exactly? The minute Ian drops both of them, I'm celebrating idc.
I feel the same exact way i cant wait to drop him and actually confront his ex

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Ivy was originally planned to be a Lena exclusive character, and recently started to get "involved" with Ian after a lot of push-back (ie whining) from the Patrons. From my understanding the planned Ian content is still minimal, Emma was also supposed to be Ian exclusive, but looks like that recently changed too.
You sure you aren't just subscribing to some muddled fan-theory?

Eva very openly said, quite a while ago now, that Ian/Ivy would happen, at least in a sexual capacity, I don't think she went into detail about there being anything romantic between them. It was in one of the Q&A's. She could have of course been bullshitting and been playing the long-game for the reveal, but that'd surprise me.

Do you have a source for this initial Lena-exclusivity?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Those are very long winded ways of saying that Jeremy is a himbo. Jeremy simply isn't capable of thinking through the consequences of his words or actions beyond his next lay. He's malicious in his ignorance.
Himbo? That's be too kind of a phrases, specially with other himbos.

No she wasn't. She was 'intended' to get involved with Ian down the road, ala having a kiss on the cheek get reworked to a flirty exchange to the current format for the bar scene, however EK "storytelling" took a backseat and was thrown out the window as soon as she started to go full pandering kinks.

In short: The only "reasoning" that Ian and Ivy are as of NOW interacting, despite EK claiming in past QnAs that Ian and Ivy were going to happen, is because likely patreons are fed up with her empty promises. I distinctly remember in year twos QnA she stated that Ian and Ivy were going to happen BUT she had put some of their things on the back burner. Now in the latest QnA she claims that Ivy was going to be a major interest in Lena's story but "going forward NOW" be apart of Ian's. We all know what changed and she handled things in between that time.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Not to mention the whole 'Will and Way' comment. Like let's be real, if the guy does try to force himself on Ivy if he is truly super desperate (not saying he would but who knows at this point), I would honestly hope to gods he ended up in the hospital and in prison. Then again... That would leave YandereSnatch likely sexually frustrated and likely lead her to stabby town... And cause some bit of drama with Lena given Ian's relative friendship with the guy...

Eh either ways is a win and we are so fucked.

Reactions: yuvce and | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
You sure you aren't just subscribing to some muddled fan-theory?

Eva very openly said, quite a while ago now, that Ian/Ivy would happen, at least in a sexual capacity, I don't think she went into detail about there being anything romantic between them. It was in one of the Q&A's. She could have of course been bullshitting and been playing the long-game for the reveal, but that'd surprise me.

Do you have a source for this initial Lena-exclusivity?
EK said
26) Ivy is primarily intended as a major character in Lena’s story, but Eva plans to have Ivy be more involved with Ian’s narrative “down the line”.
And I totally believe that:LUL:. Than why she was tracking IanxIvy variables bcz she was focusing on LenaxIvy? What a joke!
Not to mention reworking IanxIvy scene and than claiming this:WaitWhat:, smh!

Your surprise big reveal is already revealed EK!

This is the example of writing on whim.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yuvce and SerHawkes

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I read other people thoughts about Jeremy. I'll give mine. 1. He has no loyalty as a supposed best friend if ian pulls Alison he dosent backoff starts begging to share. 2. The shit he pulled with ians ex not letting him know she was in town still pisses me off. I would of dropped him right there if ian didnt seem so loyal to his friends. 3. The MMA tournament Sums up his character flaws pretty well the way he disrespects judo when it would legit compliment his striking shows his lack of change witch i feel will be a downfall of his play boy life style
THANKU:giggle:! I forgot this one when I was mentioning Jeremy(Jonkey's) flaw before.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
EK said

And I totally believe that:LUL:. Than why she was tracking IanxIvy variables bcz she was focusing on LenaxIvy? What a joke!

Some people either don't the know the history of things like us OGs, or they choose to omit things.

• Sad
Reactions: | Vee |

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
EK said

EvaKiss said it, but the quote refers to Eva in the third person? Where is the quote from?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
No she wasn't. She was 'intended' to get involved with Ian down the road, ala having a kiss on the cheek get reworked to a flirty exchange to the current format for the bar scene, however EK "storytelling" took a backseat and was thrown out the window as soon as she started to go full pandering kinks...
Oh my wholesome Ivy,
What have they done to you:confused:!

• Sad
Reactions: SerHawkes

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Thanks, I'll take a look.
Edit: Ah, this is back when she said the 16 chapter thing too. Seem like a bunch of things have been changing since the last Q&A I read even :ROFLMAO:
Yup! I guess we have to assume everything will be opposite of what EK will say in Q&As:rolleyes:!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Oh my wholesome Ivy,
What have they done to you:cry:!
Indeed. We had Ian, if we were on decent terms with Axcunt, hang out with the guy at the bar, met Jessica and Ivy there, and depending on the night going, either earn a kiss on the cheek or not.

Which then was reworked in the same format only without the kiss and just a flirty exchange...

To present day bar scene where we are forced to hang out with Jeremy...

Talk about a down grade.

• Sad
Reactions: | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes