GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Indeed. We had Ian, if we were on decent terms with Axcunt, hang out with the guy at the bar, met Jessica and Ivy there, and depending on the night going, either earn a kiss on the cheek or not.

Which then was reworked in the same format only without the kiss and just a flirty exchange...

To present day bar scene where we are forced to hang out with Jeremy...

Talk about a down grade.
I was wondering why Ian even gained relationship points with Axel if it leads to nowhere. This could have also been used to have Ian diffuse the situation at Ivy's birthday party on friendlier terms. I guess this is the consequence of the dev writing the story as if Ian and Lena getting together is what is meant to be.

Honestly I'd rather of had Ian hang out with Axel over Jeremy. I know they're both pricks to the women in this story but atleast Axel is an actual interesting character.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I was wondering why Ian even gained relationship points with Axel if it leads to nowhere. This could have also been used to have Ian diffuse the situation at Ivy's birthday party on friendlier terms. I guess this is the consequence of the dev writing the story as if Ian and Lena getting together is what is meant to be.

Honestly I'd rather of had Ian hang out with Axel over Jeremy. I know they're both pricks to the women in this story but atleast Axel is an actual interesting character.
I think at the time it was ment to probably diffuse things going forward, specially if Ian and Lena were a thing. Even back then it was just after going with Cinders and the first photo shoot. So perhaps there could have been some form of friendship established before the reworks.

Personally, I'd pick neither. Just go to bar alone and hang out with Ivy and Jessica by chance. Axel sure is interesting, same time total cunt. Jeremy is just Jeremy..

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

This makes me wonder, how are "Axel's friends"? Nature-wise. Bcz with guys he can get along pretty well (his interaction with Ian) and was pretty much chill. Guess we'll never know:rolleyes:.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020

I think at the time it was ment to probably diffuse things going forward, specially if Ian and Lena were a thing. Even back then it was just after going with Cinders and the first photo shoot. So perhaps there could have been some form of friendship established before the reworks.

Personally, I'd pick neither. Just go to bar alone and hang out with Ivy and Jessica by chance. Axel sure is interesting, same time total cunt. Jeremy is just Jeremy..
Interesting? More like he has interesting ways of being a throbbing pain in the ass. If my options were hanging out with Axel or Jeremy, I'd rather bang my head into the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Interesting? More like he has interesting ways of being a throbbing pain in the ass. If my options were hanging out with Axel or Jeremy, I'd rather bang my head into the wall.
They would be delulu if they thought we would be choosing to hang between Jeremy(Jonkey), Axel(desperate photographer) and Ivy, we would choose them. NOT AFTER 3 FUCKING YEARS:cautious:!

Reactions: yuvce and SerHawkes

Chanduchinal

Jan 17, 2024
Perhaps this has been mentioned previously, but could someone maybe clarify why the Patreon page isn't updated after December? Is this on hold?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
in regards to those complains i see on here about EK changing her initial Ivy ideas for Lena only..well..EK is the dev. dev's can change the story how they want. don't like it? oh well. play something else. as for Ian potentially fucking Ivy before Jeremy. hell yes. i am sick of these so called BBC characters getting all the hot tail while the white boy is cucked. fuck that shit. love to see Ian bragging to Jeremy about how he fucked Ivy ..more than once..and see Jeremy get all butt hurt since he has been trying to get in Ivy's pants all game, then Ian gets her first..love that idea personally. my main PT is Ian taking Alison and Emma before Jeremy gets a look in..and it's awesome to see. plus Lena gives him the cold shoulder from the get go and tells Louise that he is trying to cheat on her with Ivy. Jeremy belongs to the streets. he can go back there as far as i am concerned. the less Jeremy in the game the better. hell even Marcel is a better character even though he hasn't done much in my PT since Lena is perfectly content with Ian and whoever i let her have fun with. Ivy..Holly..Emma etc.. to me Ian and Lena are the main characters and i choose who they do stuff with. love this game, can't wait for the next update.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
This reminds me of Milo. What do you people choose, deescalate the situation, punch or throw Milo or let Jeremy take care of it?

• Haha
Reactions: NewSeal

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
This reminds me of Milo. What do you people choose, deescalate the situation, punch or throw Milo or let Jeremy take care of it?
Taunt him, then throw him. It's one of the rare opportunity for Ian to beat someone up, I'm taking it. Plus, I love hearing the sound of him hitting the concrete. There will be other chances to tank the relationship with Jeremy.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes