Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
imagin wen is the only way to beat axel like he teach us some secret sex technik to beat axel

Sensei wen tech us SENPAI he is not only teach us grappling he also teach us the secret sex technik:PogChamp::PogChamp:

Also i woulnt mind Wen fucking Lena,he seems like a good lad(y)
Wen can fuck Lena, But do you think Wen loves to fuck her in Different Martial art forms :KEK: , There can be Rounds after rounds Fucking Lena :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Wen can fuck Lena, But do you think Wen loves to fuck her in Different Martial art forms :KEK: , There can be Rounds after rounds Fucking Lena :ROFLMAO:
While a martial artist having his way with Lena ..... twisting her into the most intricate pretzel like forms is intriguing...Wen is not the man for it. He is too wholesome to bring such a tryst to the dramatic finish implied.

Reactions: SearingFive

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
can we just appreciate how GIGACHAD axel is guysss this guy is ENDBOSS I am so scared for cindy on the ship POOOR IAN BOIIIII:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
View attachment 3350536

going trough the stat cards I got a bit scared of this guy

what does the ?????? on heat mean has this guy some secret sex skills aswell??? has this guy some secret cucking skills do we underastimate the power of wen???I kinda get scared chat

this guy has the aura of a sex cult leader of a sex GANGBANG dojo just saying mate I am scared why he has ??????? at heat skill
View attachment 3350538
What do you say about a Dual between two GIGACHADS one Side Axel and the other Side Wen fighting for Lena's Pussy :unsure:, What do u think Axel will use his Toxic attack on Wen and can Wen Dodge it? :KEK::KEK:

While a martial artist having his way with Lena ..... twisting her into the most intricate pretzel like forms is intriguing...Wen is not the man for it. He is too wholesome to bring such a tryst to the dramatic finish implied.
IK Martial Arts is Very Respected and Wen is a good Guy, But When you are Horny anything can be Possible but I don't think he will Hurt Lena, My Joke was as Taking Rounds to Fuck Lena as We do in Martial Arts (Tryst one) plus Wen can Teach her some Martial arts as well ( While Fucking it can be possible ;):ROFLMAO:)

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
What do you say about a Dual between two GIGACHADS one Side Axel and the other Side Wen fighting for Lena's Pussy :unsure:, What do u think Axel will use his Toxic attack on Wen and can Wen Dodge it? :KEK::KEK:

IK Martial Arts is Very Respected and Wen is a good Guy, But When you are Horny anything can be Possible but I don't think he will Hurt Lena, My Joke was as Taking Rounds to Fuck Lena as We do in Martial Arts (Tryst one) plus Wen can Teach her some Martial arts as well ( While Fucking it can be possible ;):ROFLMAO:)
On the part of the reply to me: OK.
On your first reply: I am not giving a direct answer but Wen's grapple attack is only 3d8 (av=13.5) while Axel's toxic attack is 4d10 (avg=22) unless Wen has poison resistance in which case it is only 4d6 (avg=14) which then is almost the same. I am not sure how Lena's vagina would stand up if caught between them. I have no stats on Wen' dodging ability....what are his dexterity and speed stats?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
On the part of the reply to me: OK.
On your first reply: I am not giving a direct answer but Wen's grapple attack is only 3d8 (av=13.5) while Axel's toxic attack is 4d10 (avg=22) unless Wen has poison resistance in which case it is only 4d6 (avg=14) which then is almost the same. I am not sure how Lena's vagina would stand up if caught between them. I have no stats on Wen' dodging ability....what are his dexterity and speed stats?
Did you just go full DnD mode on us fools?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Wen seems like a good friend of Ian,he should cuck him right away as tradition,someone call Lena right now:whistle:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Wen seems like a good friend of Ian,he should cuck him right away as tradition,someone call Lena right now:whistle:
If you can Imagine the Scene, Where Ian is Cuck again and Holding a Popcorn on his Hand waiting for Master Wen to Show Some Special Horny Marsal arts and Lena is Waiting for Wen to trach her and Wen says " Enough Now, I stayed inside the No Horny Jail for So Long Now it's time to do some Horny Marsal Art " :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Lol and Ian be then I am Standing here and Enjoying the Show with my Limp dick :KEK:

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
A normal sandwich would be:
Stan (face down)
Louise (optional: face up or face down depending on desired access modes for the bread slices)
Perry (face up)

Using Perry as the lunch meat of the sandwich would, of course, be found on one of the exotic menus,

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes