Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Stan is a good boy,he deserves someone nice like Lena or Holly,not that bully Louise.
Stan is a good boy, But Louise always comes in Between his Pussy Queen Lena and Him lol. Louise becomes a Cat version of Herself can say Sister of Lola :KEK: and Start fighting with Stan and Poor Stan can't come close to his Lena :LOL:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
how hard is it to just write " im working on it, it won't be finished this week"
I don't understand why people care so much about the frequency of the status report. Will it make EK work faster and release chapter 12 sooner?
It's especially strange to me that the people who bitch about it the most are pirates, her Patrons don't give two shits about her status reports, so it seems, so why would she make them if the people who pay her don't care?

Reactions: NewSeal and Darina

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I don't understand why people care so much about the frequency of the status report. Will it make EK work faster and release chapter 12 sooner?
It's especially strange to me that the people who bitch about it the most are pirates, her Patrons don't give two shits about her status reports, so it seems, so why would she make them if the people who pay her don't care?
I guess because Eva used to update weekly or at least every two weeks. Now it seems to go monthly. I still find this often enough, but I have low expectations. There is also worry that Eva drops the project like other developers, though I consider the project too grand and Eva is too deep in to drop it.
And you can criticise and worry about the game despite not paying for it (or being a former patreon). All it requires is some emotional investement in it.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
There is also worry that Eva drops the project like other developers, though I consider the project too grand and Eva is too deep in to drop it.
Like I told Geralt, and I was right, NO WAY IN HELL she drops the game and disappears all of a sudden. It would be way more profitable to keep the status updates coming for as long as possible to milk as much money as possible, and not disappearing one day into thin air.

Yuno Gasai did it like a pro milker, promised his sucker Patrons chapter 2 for like 2 years, disappeared and now came back with a fresh excuse to milk a little more. That's how it's done!

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
People are invested in the story and can't wait for the update to see their desired characters into action so all they want is basically a small notice/news of any sort every 2 weeks or so. Weekly updates are overrated:p and should let dev breath.

People give shit only if they are invested in story doesn't matter pirate or not.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
People are invested in the story and can't wait for the update to see their desired characters into action so all they want is basically a small notice/news of any sort every 2 weeks or so. Weekly updates are overrated:p and should let dev breath.

People give shit only if they are invested in story doesn't matter pirate or not.
I disagree, I think it's mostly entitlement. People are even bitching about stuff they get completely free.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
I'm all in for the longer update times if that means that the said Update is longer in content. Only problem for me, is that I often forget wtf was going on the last time I played. And replaying gets old, luckily I feel like I know these characters like the back of my hand !

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I disagree, I think it's mostly entitlement. People are even bitching about stuff they get completely free.
They wouldn't bitch if there was not enough interest in first place. Not everyone who wants news about update is Stan writing dumb comments. Some are genuinely interested in news and what the next update will entail. They just want to keep up with the progress of update.

Reactions: yuvce and SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

Not wrong. The thing with updates is that it gives fans, regardless of piratage or not, and sense of where the progress is at. Some devs do with Weekly versions, others every two weeks, some do it monthly. The thing with EK though is that she used to do it weekly or so, then now it turns out to be monthly, if that.

Aside: Yuno was in the hospital dealing with injuries they sustained in an accident. Hard to say they were 'milking' if they couldn't do anything about it (and I happen to know the guy by chance), but then again certain ones here have a gimic boner for using that word for everything now a days it seems and complain about it but simp for others who actual milk. But that's off topic... Back to our regular ORS thread...

Ivy.

Reactions: yuvce and | Vee |

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
They wouldn't bitch if there was not enough interest in first place. Not everyone who wants news about update is Stan writing dumb comments. Some are genuinely interested in news and what the next update will entail. They just want to keep up with the progress of update.
I get it, but what I said and what you said is not mutually exclusive.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes