CULTHERO

May 20, 2020
There is a variable for it in the code already, but there are 10 such variables for Lena and 5 for Holly. Holly might be piercings, I can't remember her exact 5 variables. Whether it gets implented is another story entirely. It could just be place holders in case EK decides to put them in at some point.
I hope she does put them in the game. Tattoos always add a bit more to the personality imo

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
View attachment 3362395
No, Marcel belongs to Holly and just like these guys they are her harem of inspiration for her new book on uncontrolled loving sex where every orgasm and creampied that she gets becomes a new chapter for her book that could be called "Polyamory forever or until the hip resists", could it be?:unsure: :love: :love: :KEK:
I wish he had a harem of girls so that Holly would be inspired too, right? :unsure:
I have another titel "cucked for life ians adventures"

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
daddy is showing ian how to fuck his gf holly:eek::eek:

ian gets privat teaching lessons by rich old grandpa

while holly slowly follow into his hands???
Everyone wins, Seymour enjoys a hot moment and Lena/Holly/Ian the three of them can start a relationship together, I almost forgot about Axel outside and naked crying with sadness and pain while the birds break his anus with their beaks, they could do a nest in Neanderthal Axel's ass?:unsure: :love::LOL: (y)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
cuck queen IAN MY MAN his girls

depends if he is together with cindy, alison or holly get this tattoo

View attachment 3368439
Ian can also join the Queen Club but the Main Queen will be Axelia Queen, Deep Down desire for Axelia to be treated as a Queen. And as per the Tattoo I see a Missing place where it can be accommodated Just Like this, Right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
  • We normally need a decompiler first. UNREN.
  • Paste UNREN in your favourite AVN folder named 'game' and double-click it.
  • View attachment 3367572
  • You'll get the options like this. Press 1 to extract RPA.
  • Look for the folder named 'scripts'.
  • View attachment 3367579
  • You can open RPY on 'notepad'. It will look like .
  • Or you can go to open RPYC files. It will look like .
  • If you want to see in-game, which variables and flags are desired or required to reach a scene. Use this.
thanks a lot mate!

Reactions: SearingFive

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
any chance of Ian getting a tattoo on his cock?
Interesting and painful idea, a tattoo on the cock, what would you say?:unsure:
Ian: Because it's not bigger.(in small print)
Jeremy: I don't have a girlfriend (Louise will understand? :unsure: )
Mike: Holly (surprise :LOL:)
Robert: nobody loves me:cry:
Axel: it's my real brain(n)
Jack: See you baby :eek:
Marcel: Lena is my bitch and soon the others (what a big cock, right?):cool:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
Why the fuck you guys want Jack to fight Axel?
Whats wrong,Ian the cuck too weak to fight his direct rival?
Because i hate Axel. Ian is a crycry puss “oooh i miss the redhead gall snif” this is a job for a guy like Jack!

Just can be only one highlander alpha male in my Lena’s universe (except Mr. Seymour of course, the best char after Lena, and the only true worthy of her love)

Lets be honest friends. Lena is the main char (Ian dosent count, he is a low form of life) so for her its just Jack or Mr. Seymour!

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Don't forget that he is a vanilla kitten so any topic that comes out of the sandbox is taboo for him, right? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
That is as may be, but he liked my comment and he realizes the right of cats to deification!

I would like to see the Dubai route, see Lena and maybe Holly too, I could get good material for a book "Desires of a Love Slave" or "Why did I think it was a good idea to come to Dubai?", one of them could be, No?:unsure:
Definitely the right title!!

Reactions: Leongen43
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes