dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
What the fuck happened to this thread. People are apparently going crazy bcz there is nothing new to discuss.
I dunno. But I have a weird feeling the real-life divorced version of this old Will Ferrel character crept onto the ORS forum somehow & started making posts to creep everyone out. :HideThePain:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
If you know what is the problem why are you asking?
Theres literally NOTHING to discuss,EK went full radio silence.
That is called discussion which is for intellectual ones;).
If there nothing is to discuss that doesn't mean people NEED to go on ramble mode and post absolute shit. No need to make ridiculous posts to fill thread. Make OFF-TOPIC ORS THREAD! Those are for these reasons exactly.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
What the fuck happened to this thread. People are apparently going crazy bcz there is nothing new to discuss.

EK should release the update to exorcise all these bullshit fillers of thread so we can at least discuss story instead of all this mentally draining talk.
Excuse me? Marcel plunging his dick in Holly's ass and exiting from her mouth is as deep as it goes. You want deep talk? That's deep talk.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
EK told me personally (trust me) the scene list for next update

Ian x Lena
Ian x Lena
Ian x Lena (cuck route)
Ian x Lena (submissive Lena)
Ian x Lena (cheating route)
Ian x Lena x Emma threesome
Ian x Lena x Holly, also a threesome

Thank you for coming to my tedtalk

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
EK told me personally (trust me) the scene list for next update

Ian x Lena
Ian x Lena
Ian x Lena (cuck route)
Ian x Lena (submissive Lena)
Ian x Lena (cheating route)
Ian x Lena x Emma threesome
Ian x Lena x Holly, also a threesome

Thank you for coming to my tedtalk
I would love to see this content when it comes out.
Ian x Lena (submissive Lena): it will be interesting to see Ian dominant
Ian x Lena x Emma threesome: a very hot moment that I hope to see
Ian x Lena x Holly, also a threesome: my dream come true, will it be the beginning of a love relationship between the three of us? :unsure: :love:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Ian x Lena x Holly, also a threesome: my dream come true, will it be the beginning of a love relationship between the three of us?
If Ian kissed Holly and stopped, Lena forgave Ian for the kiss, and Lena went for Holly too. I'd say it would be a loving throuple path. All of them have feelings for each other.
I am still unconvinced about Ian/Holly dating and solo Lena as a throuple.
Ian x Lena (submissive Lena): it will be interesting to see Ian dominant
Chad/Dom Ian can be nasty with words. Kickboxing/Jiu-Jitsu Ian will obliterate Lena physically and has the stamina of a wildebeest. Even Jeremy compliments Ian after the threesome. #no homo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leongen43
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes