Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If Ian kissed Holly and stopped, Lena forgave Ian for the kiss, and Lena went for Holly too. I'd say it would be a loving throuple path. All of them have feelings for each other.
I am still unconvinced about Ian/Holly dating and solo Lena as a throuple.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lena x Ian x Holly sounds cool, one for Dick one for Mouth :KEK: :KEK: :love:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If Ian kissed Holly and stopped, Lena forgave Ian for the kiss, and Lena went for Holly too. I'd say it would be a loving throuple path. All of them have feelings for each other.
I am still unconvinced about Ian/Holly dating and solo Lena as a throuple.

Chad/Dom Ian can be nasty with words. Kickboxing/Jiu-Jitsu Ian will obliterate Lena physically and has the stamina of a wildebeest. Even Jeremy compliments Ian after the threesome. #no homo.
A three-way Ian/Holly/Lena relationship would be amazing, after kicking out the pikachu and the shitty goth, the three of them living together where Ian could have hot sex with two at a time or separately and even watch Lena/Holly have sex with their sexy bunny outfits in front of Ian so that he can join them and have a threesome, very hot cosplay sex, it would be beautiful to see it, right? :unsure: :love: :love:
1708447935857.png

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
A three-way Ian/Holly/Lena relationship would be amazing, after kicking out the pikachu and the shitty goth, the three of them living together where Ian could have hot sex with two at a time or separately and even watch Lena/Holly have sex with their sexy bunny outfits in front of Ian so that he can join them and have a threesome, very hot cosplay sex, it would be beautiful to see it, right? :unsure: :love: :love:
Why kick those two, they can live there and murder/hatefuck each other, as if we care. A new apartment and a new throuple relationship, no holds barred and no disturbances. Now that's what I call living the dream. I see you are a fan of cosplay and bunny costumes, sadly it's not my cup of tea. A proper classy lingerie with stockings - "Yes please". I agree it will be a beautiful sight.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Why kick those two, they can live there and murder/hatefuck each other, as if we care. A new apartment and a new throuple relationship, no holds barred and no disturbances. Now that's what I call living the dream. I see you are a fan of cosplay and bunny costumes, sadly it's not my cup of tea. A proper classy lingerie with stockings - "Yes please". I agree it will be a beautiful sight.
Thou forgets best of gals in that 'throuple'...

• Sad
Reactions: | Vee |

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I'm really a fan of everything that looks sexy on a woman, and let's be honest, if a sexy woman like Lena wearing a sexy bunny costume stands in front of you, I'd like to see how you tell her you don't like her while your cock gets hard. I'm sure she'll believe you, right? :unsure: :LOL:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I'm really a fan of everything that looks sexy on a woman, and let's be honest, if a sexy woman like Lena wearing a sexy bunny costume stands in front of you, I'd like to see how you tell her you don't like her while your cock gets hard. I'm sure she'll believe you, right? :unsure: :LOL:
I tried it with a girl to see the appeal but it didn't work for me. Dick getting hard is natural no? When you are in the vicinity with a sexy lady? Hell, even a sexy Darth Vader suit at that moment will make me hard :KEK:.

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Sire, even you know deep down that EK ain't giving us Ivy to Ian. I am sad and playing the smallest violin in the world right now. :(. If I see a potential game code flag for Ivy/Lena throuple path. I'd make a new save.
True, as it would be par of the course. Empty promises and such.

Though Ian-Ivy-Lena certainly would be a true dream. And the most epic of threesomes. Would put all routes to shame. But given everything it's likely not gonna happen or be delayed to like Chapter 16 or so...
screenshot2264.png

Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
Ok yesterday i update to v12. All my saves are gone (thanks macOS) so i start again. I said this many months ago but i need to say again…the Seymour/Lena arc are a true masterpiece. Amazing dialogues and choices, im very happy because I had abandoned it but im back now and its great to see that the quality is still amazing!

But i dont like the “arregau” face in Lena. Arregau is the right word? The retard tiktok,s face when she squirt? Its stupid but nevermind still a quality and profound dialogues. And very sexy im my opinion!

btw i didnt like some of drawings. Did they change the art team?

oh and Ian still sucks! Its his destiny i guess. Sucks for all eternity!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Eh, Ian is very much what you choose to make him. So, you know. Insert that 'guy riding a bike' picture here.
Sister, Please..PNG
Ian was already building his harem. Lena, Holly, Ivy, Emma. Cinders probably dead in some ditch, Alison suing for child support on Jeremy's broke ass, who is probably the power bottom to Jasmin somewhere in the world.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
True, as it would be par of the course. Empty promises and such.

Though Ian-Ivy-Lena certainly would be a true dream. And the most epic of threesomes. Would put all routes to shame. But given everything it's likely not gonna happen or be delayed to like Chapter 16 or so...
View attachment 3371914
I hope to see that this makes you feel better and maybe a little excited, for my part I hope to see several variables that can occur when it finally happens, one of them would be Ivy/Holly/Ian, it will be a hot moment but depending on the route it is It's possible that I'll send my friendship with Jeremy to hell, after Cindy, how easy it is to break friendships for me, right? :unsure::love::LOL::ROFLMAO:
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
1708460591527.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Can someone take a good screenshot of the face Lena makes at the end of the Jack scene,the big open eyes face?
She does it too in the end of the last Seymour scene too.
Im too lazy to do it,so thanks in advance;)

Reactions: Leongen43
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes