jikop

Apr 8, 2017
Would like to give this game a try, would you guys recommend it or not and why? I read some reviews but I still don't know what to expect. Also, should i play good girl gone bad first? Didn't play as well.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Would like to give this game a try, would you guys recommend it or not and why? I read some reviews but I still don't know what to expect. Also, should i play good girl gone bad first? Didn't play as well.
Well, this is the page dedicated to the game, so you'll probably not be exposed to too many dissenting opinions here.

I guess it depends on what you're into. GGGB is more direct with its sexual themes so if you just want a pleasure cruise it's not bad to start out with. If you like your material to be more story-driven then ORS is a better fit.

Just because ORS is newer, and therefore better quality, I would recommend starting with Good Girl Gone Bad first, it's harder to downgrade after all.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It is a good game. You can make Both MC's as you wish more depraved or conservative, you name it.

You don't need to play GGGB before as ORS is a separate game not relating to GGGB other than easter eggs(3 or 4) and reusing GGGB's characters.

Reactions: Leongen43 and jikop

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
No,is not a sex scene face,is a face she makes after,where she goes full bug eyes while talking.
I would've to download CH12 again this is images folder of CH11 beta.
If anyone else have already downloaded ch12, do give Xupuzulla that pic.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It is a good game. You can make Both MC's as you wish more depraved or conservative, you name it.

You don't need to play GGGB before as ORS is a separate game not relating to GGGB other than easter eggs(3 or 4) and reusing GGGB's characters.
It's true I played the game and it has 0 weight in the history of ORS with the exception of the cameos that some seem to fill with the difference of Jess that I liked the variants of her that indicate the corruption of Lena :unsure:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The only thing that bothers me about Ian is having a low level of customization, I would like Ian to have tattoos as good as Mike's and the option to change his hairstyle or at least hair color, right? :unsure: :confused:
Sadly each such customization means extra work for each picture with the character in the game, so especially for the protagonist it can add up quickly. So can't say i'm surprised EK has refrained from it, even if this might've been in the initial plans. They probably already have hands full with Lena's optional tattoo layers etc.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Sadly each such customization means extra work for each picture with the character in the game, so especially for the protagonist it can add up quickly. So can't say i'm surprised EK has refrained from it, even if this might've been in the initial plans. They probably already have hands full with Lena's optional tattoo layers etc.
And other NPC's too. She may add it in future when she merges some paths together or on some Ian's ending/s.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If it were true, the same thing would happen with Lena, doesn't stalking have many variables in a Lena sex scene and isn't that also extra work for EK? Even so with Lena she does it but not with Ian, it doesn't seem fair, if both are protagonists and have the same weight in the story :unsure: :cautious::whistle:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If it were true, the same thing would happen with Lena, doesn't stalking have many variables in a Lena sex scene and isn't that also extra work for EK?
Yes, it does mean extra work for EK to give these options to Lena. For whatever reason EK has decided to give Lena a higher priority here instead of maybe 1 option for each MC and, tbh, it's not really all that surprising -- there's likely many more people who like to customize "their" Lena (given the previous game, GGGB, only had female protagonist) and don't give two shits about Ian's visuals, or Ian at all for that matter.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Yes, it does mean extra work for EK to give these options to Lena. For whatever reason EK has decided to give Lena a higher priority here instead of maybe 1 option for each MC and, tbh, it's not really all that surprising -- there's likely many more people who like to customize "their" Lena (given the previous game, GGGB, only had female protagonist) and don't give two shits about Ian's visuals, or Ian at all for that matter.
OK, I understand EK gives priority to Lena, it is her decision and there is nothing to do, thanks anyway for telling me :(

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Terrible!

You are not on Onlyfans Lena, pull yourself together woman!
I like it for the reason you do not. What I like is the contrast it makes with her regular, kind of intelligent face. In fact my main save maximizes her intelligence and keeps her celibate except with Holly and Ivy. I also have one where she is with Ian (hoping for Seymour to use them as two puppets...with Ian ordered to exploit Lena). I want her as intelligent and charismatic as possible....but not able to hold it together when climaxing during Seymour's sessions and those of his later designated handlers.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes