SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
No,is not a sex scene face,is a face she makes after,where she goes full bug eyes while talking.
1708467118758.png
Crazy Serious

1708467163533.png
Crazy Smile

1708467245723.png
Crazy

Louise went back to her dad for a while, right? I half suspect it's an excuse from Eva to not have to make semi-regular sex scenes with her for a while.
Yeah, she went back. Good riddance, we already have too many loons in the game.

• Yay, new update!
  • Love
Reactions: ffive and Xupuzulla

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Think it's done? Looks kinda bland tbh..
IIRC that sprite has been in the game files for a pretty long while now. Can't tell if there was any touch-ups to it since the first time it was discovered, but in any case, it's probably still work in progress.

Reactions: | Vee |

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
IIRC that sprite has been in the game files for a pretty long while now. Can't tell if there was any touch-ups to it since the first time it was discovered, but in any case, it's probably still work in progress.
Ah, I see, must've missed it then. I don't recall seeing it posted before. I'd personally prefer something more revealing than that there if Lena ever makes it onto a stage. :devilish:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I think they will Add some Colors into them as it looks Like Rough Dress Work :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, looks like a rough dress work. They need to add a good one. As Blandchilli pointed out, "It looks like a mummy's outfit".
Speaking of fireworks, here we see Cinders on a different level :KEK:.
1708471573434.png

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Sure, but this is a case of "too much" and not just "something" for me. I like when it's just a tad more skimpy, get people's imaginations going~
I love lingerie that highlights a woman's butt (Emma I love your ass :love:), but I also like erotic anime/cinema/comic/game cosplay, I would like to see a hot costume party at ORS where the girls go of famous people and the boys too, I suppose Axel would be like Frankenstein's monster since he talks as if he had no brain and likes to attack people, right?:unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What erotic costumes would look best on girls?:unsure:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes