Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Don't forget that he is a vanilla kitten so any topic that comes out of the sandbox is taboo for him, right? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
:Kappa:=sarcasm/joking. If I am vanilla than you are still off your meds. There's plenty of other people who are actually vanilla players to beleaguer, if that's what gets you off. Just don't come crying to me when someone flags you to the mods.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
:Kappa:=sarcasm/joking. If I am vanilla than you are still off your meds. There's plenty of other people who are actually vanilla players to beleaguer, if that's what gets you off. Just don't come crying to me when someone flags you to the mods.
It was a gentle joke because you have normal tastes and I admit it, talking about topics outside your comfort zone makes you uncomfortable and I wanted him to understand your publication, my tastes are different from yours , don't bother, it wasn't my intention. make you feel bad:)

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
It was a gentle joke because you have normal tastes and I admit it, talking about topics outside your comfort zone makes you uncomfortable and I wanted him to understand your publication, what Andrea9999 likes and I are different , don't bother, it wasn't my intention. make you feel bad:)
Find evidence: You need a kernel of truth, otherwise not much of a joke. Search my posts and see what pops up. Otherwise, stick to your day job, you're not a comedian.

UndisclosedDesires

Dec 16, 2020
1. Lena can't have sex with Jeremy
2. Lena can't suck Axels cock in her dream, otherwise it will automatically have her have sex with Ian.
3. Ian can't get over Gillian and he tells Lena about his dream of Gillian getting fucked. This gives extra dialogue of Lena teasing Ian about fucking another man. (Optional)
Thank you! It’s the second step that I didn’t quite do aha

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Find evidence: You need a kernel of truth, otherwise not much of a joke. Search my posts and see what pops up. Otherwise, stick to your day job, you're not a comedian.
Nor are certain others here who think repeating the same thing over and over is 'funny'.

The Silk Master of Swag disapproves.

Reactions: | Vee |

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
What the fuck happened to this thread. People are apparently going crazy bcz there is nothing new to discuss.

EK should release the update to exorcise all these bullshit fillers of thread so we can at least discuss story instead of all this mentally draining talk.
Well I could point the blame on certain key figures but I won't. But given that EK is still working on said update, if only she would give us news bits instead of radio silence.

In the meantime... We suffer the lunancy.
Pervy Stuff.PNG

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What the fuck happened to this thread. People are apparently going crazy bcz there is nothing new to discuss.

EK should release the update to exorcise all these bullshit fillers of thread so we can at least discuss story instead of all this mentally draining talk.
I understand that there may be publications that you don't like, it happens to all of us, but when you say it that way you don't think you are disrespecting the members of ORS, do you? :unsure:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020

Sanity needs to be restored immediately otherwise it'll go the Arkham subreddit route.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I understand that there may be publications that you don't like, it happens to all of us, but when you say it that way you don't think you are disrespecting the members of ORS, do you? :unsure:
Blud! I'm not here to please anyone nor I give a shit about how hurt is someone bcz of stating the obvious.
What is disrespecting in saying "We don't need filler talk but actual story discussion and if not than better limit your posting of mind boggling posts".

All these fillers will be removed by mods anyway.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Blud! I'm not here to please anyone nor I give a shit about how hurt is someone bcz of stating the obvious.
What is disrespecting in saying "We don't need filler talk but actual story discussion and if not than better limit your posting of mind boggling posts".

All these fillers will be removed by mods anyway.
I understand, but you don't have to be so upset, why don't you take the initiative and put up a topic for discussion that you think is better for everything else that is left behind and we publish on other topics in ORS, don't you think it's better? :unsure:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I understand, but you don't have to be so upset...
Stating the obvious means I'm upset:WaitWhat:, Oh silly me!
...why don't you take the initiative and put up a topic for discussion that you think is better for everything else that is left behind and we publish on other topics in ORS, don't you think it's better? :unsure:
*AHEM* Do read and understand the full context of the conversation.

I'll stop now. I don't want this to be FILLER:BootyTime:!

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Stating the obvious means I'm upset:WaitWhat:, Oh silly me!

*AHEM* Do read and understand the full context of the conversation.

I'll stop now. I don't want this to be FILLER:BootyTime:!
You're upset and disappointed apparently, you can't hide it from me so don't even try to hide it, but that's not the point and you didn't understand what I said so I'm going to repeat it, "why don't you take the initiative and put topics up for discussion that you more interested in the ORS thread, don't you think it's better that way?:unsure:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hmm... hard to take up topics when said topic gets bullrushed by cuckold and ntr talk... But apparently some people can't seem to understand that.

I don't want this to be FILLER
We all know who is gonna get filled this episode. Jeremy's ass with Jasmins dick.

Jeremy is gonna wake up naked outside of town, Ian just chilling near by, shows him a recording of the 'best sex he ever had that night' and has his ego and soul die right then and there.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Hmm... hard to take up topics when said topic gets bullrushed by cuckold and ntr talk... But apparently some people can't seem to understand that.
And it's always the same key figures that do it too. Not to mention the strange insistence that a certain "arc" is canon, even though there's no substance to it because it's just a throwaway question.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
And it's always the same key figures that do it too. Not to mention the strange insistence that a certain "arc" is canon, even though there's no substance to it because it's just a throwaway question.
Indeed. Same arc that is deemed 'canon' when there is no evidence, substance, or contents to back said arc. In short?
Lewdness.PNG

Reactions: | Vee | and yuvce

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020

We all know who is gonna get filled this episode. Jeremy's ass with Jasmins dick.

Jeremy is gonna wake up naked outside of town, Ian just chilling near by, shows him a recording of the 'best sex he ever had that night' and has his ego and soul die right then and there.
1708413561443.png 1708413626688.png
:KEK:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's true, ORS has a base and background context for some characters that we discover with the updates but there is no canon because there are many options, only when the title ends will Ek decide that it is canon that can be used for his next game, right? :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes