SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
yeah but Louise is shallow. her mistreatment of Stan and her love for Jeremy are based solely on looks. Stan is a pathetic fat boy. if he hit the gym and got in shape, and wasn't such a slob, Louise would be all over him.
True... Which means a probable rework of Stan yet again, or Stan Goes To The Gym arc happens. Either is trash in my book.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
yeah but Louise is shallow. her mistreatment of Stan and her love for Jeremy are based solely on looks. Stan is a pathetic fat boy. if he hit the gym and got in shape, and wasn't such a slob, Louise would be all over him.
Do you seriously think that the only problem Stan has is the physical part, he has a lot of shit in his head that needs to be fixed first and the same goes for Louise, it's a shame that Lena has to live with those two, I would like Lena/Ian They lived together or with Holly and if my dream came true that the three of them lived together, it is possible that the latter would be difficult to happen, right? :unsure: :whistle:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Do you seriously think that the only problem Stan has is the physical part, he has a lot of shit in his head that needs to be fixed first and the same goes for Louise, it's a shame that Lena has to live with those two, I would like Lena/Ian They lived together or with Holly and if my dream came true that the three of them lived together, it is possible that the latter would be difficult to happen, right? :unsure: :whistle:
Being unreasonably judgmental and prejudiced go hand-in-hand with her shallowness. And considering she never outgrew her teenage phase, as Ivy stated, coupled with her insecurity with relationships, it's no wonder she is the way she is. Not to mention she tends to hold grudges. So even if by some miracle Stan cleaned up his act and changed how he looks, it's unlikely she'll even consider changing her opinion of him.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
That is why we want them to be together and GTFO from ORS and stop meddling with Lena's life. Well, if they can't be together they can murder each other.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Being unreasonably judgmental and prejudiced go hand-in-hand with her shallowness. And considering she never outgrew her teenage phase, as Ivy stated, coupled with her insecurity with relationships, it's no wonder she is the way she is.
It is true, that is why believing that fixing the superficial part of the person will be better seems incorrect to me because there are other parts that also have to change to see a change, to give an example Axel has an incredible physique and yet he creates a very high level of rejection due to his obvious mental instability that causes outbreaks of violence, my wife teaches self-defense but before she accepts a new student he must pass a physical and mental evaluation to know if he is a person suitable to learn, for That for me the right thing is to improve inside and out so that the change is positive :unsure:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
That is why we want them to be together and GTFO from ORS and stop meddling with Lena's life. Well, if they can't be together they can murder each other.
How Stan is meddling with Lena life in any way?
If you are rude to him he pretty much dissapears from your save.
Louise yes,the annoying always jealous friend act she always pulls is too much.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
You are giving your version of Stan's interaction. If you are good to him, he hounds Lena silently. I am talking about this path. It can also be said about Louise, shut her down completely and she stays clear from Lena and vents out her frustration at Stan.
Both are delusional asf, a bit of good-natured attention and they think you are theirs. :sleep:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Good What about a Dual for Lena
One Side Stan and Other Side Louise :KEK:
Pikachu vs Ginger Cat ( a mouse and a cat)

Like Tom & Jerry :ROFLMAO:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
You are giving your version of Stan's interaction. If you are good to him, he hounds Lena silently. I am talking about this path. It can also be said about Louise, shut her down completely and she stays clear from Lena and vents out her frustration at Stan.
Both are delusional asf, a bit of good-natured attention and they think you are theirs. :sleep:
Thats the thing through,you have to be in his path for him to appear more,he goes full NEET if you are mean to him.
Lena has to deal with Louise drama alot more because they are actual friends so she appears more...Ivy is kinda right through,i dont know why shes still friends with her,what a inmature bitch.
I cant wait till Louise leaves and Holly moves in:whistle:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
And my frustration include the fact that there is still no censorship patch for those two annoying Stan/Louise, I'm sure that when she gets it Lena will be happier, moment!!, am I also doing Jeremy a favor? :unsure: :oops:
I suppose that when Ian has sex with Ivy and he sends photos of the encounter they we will on hand, Ian is a good friend, right?:unsure: :KEK: (y)

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I've have a feeling Perry is going to get sum on beach house the way he came at the end of the update and said "This is gonna be awesome!". I'm inclined to say with Emma but it can be Lena too in some path (cheating or not like we got with Jack). Or he might encounter Jasmine, you never know, shit happens and characters be popping like insects in monsoon, this happens especially in EK's stories:rolleyes:.

Scenes that have chance of happening are:
  1. IanxLena
  2. IanxEmma (likely if IanxLena are not couple)
  3. IanxLenaxHolly (hopefully)
  4. IanxLenaxEmma (likely if IanxLena are couple)
  5. LenaxHollyxEmma (likely not probable)
  6. LenaxHolly
  7. LenaxEmma
  8. PerryxEmma (likely)
  9. PerryxLena (likely not probable)
  10. WadexLena (likely not probable)
  11. WadexHolly (likely not probable)
Wade is going to spent dry days but above mentioned scenes of Wade can happen if Ian's debauchery is revealed.
That can happen by listening Lena and Ian arguing or reading sexting/messages of IanxCindy.

Ian will have to answer to Lena if involved with Cindy and Lena to Ian if slutting around.

#Consequences

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
All i want is CindyXJeremy, Lena can join them.
I really don't know how EK will implement Jeremy/Cindy. Their interactions are not at all noteworthy in the game from the beginning till the current patch. Well, if EK can pull Jack/Lena out of thin air, then Jeremy/Cindy can be done. Cringe Alpha BBC talk maybe? :KEK:

I've have a feeling Perry is going to get sum on beach house the way he came at the end of the update and said "This is gonna be awesome!". I'm inclined to say with Emma but it can be Lena too in some path (cheating or not like we got with Jack). Or he might encounter Jasmine, you never know, shit happens and characters be popping like insects in monsoon, this happens especially in EK's stories:rolleyes:.

1. IanxLena
  6. LenaxHolly
  7. LenaxEmma
  8. PerryxEmma (likely)
Wade is going to spent dry days but above mentioned scenes of Wade can happen if Ian's debauchery is revealed.
That can happen by listening Lena and Ian arguing or reading sexting/messages of IanxCindy.

Ian will have to answer to Lena if involved with Cindy and Lena to Ian if slutting around.

#Consequences
cLuawL.gif

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018

1. IanxLena
  6. LenaxHolly
  7. LenaxEmma
  8. PerryxEmma (likely)

#Consequences
Call me over optimistic but I have a few more in mind, beyond the obvious EmmaXIanXLena and HollyXIanxLena. I can perfectly picture LenaXIan at night on the beach, with a stranger joining them. Also a possible nudist zone on the beach, where Ian and Lena go full swing. And recalling GGGB, why not coming across a swingers club nearby, and loyal LenaXIan give it a try....In her last status EK emphasized there would be VERY lewd scenes in the next update.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Hi guys,

Sorry for the recent lack of status report updates; I've been putting it off since I can't share much yet and I struggle to come up with something that's worth sharing. As always, I've been focusing my attention and effort in developing the new chapter, prioritizing the script.

It's been a bit hard being as productive as I would've liked these past weeks (got hit by the flu, had some remodelations done in my home office, and the artists I was collaborating with decided to ghost me and run away with the money), but I've been getting things back on track.

At least the backgrounds are ready! I've been working on the art too, and now I can finish off some illustrations with the appropriate backgrounds, while I conduct a new search and tryouts for artist to help me speed up the production.

Aside from that, I can't think of much else to discuss at the moment. I wish I could tell you about this or that scene I finished writing, the challenges it presented, or share some of the images I've been completing, but of course that would spoil things. I will show you something I found while digging through my files though, and that seemed curious enough:

When I was building the first iteration of Our Red String I went through several designs, in this case I was trying out different text boxes. I also created some extra outfits for some characters that were never used (but I might use some of them in the future).

Are you interested in seeing more discarded designs and prototypes from the inception of ORS? If so, let me know and I'll make a post for my patrons; at least I get to share something with you while I keep working on Chapter 12.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
damn people here are quick af.

This was posted 16 minutes ago, and it'salready here by minute 6

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes