Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I could see that happening. Axel and Jack charging at each other, then Lena jumps in the middle of them to stop the fight but gets unintentionally penetrated by both Axel and Jack. You get this accidental threesome, and accidental cuckolding of Ian if he witnesses the fight.
Joking apart, this is a not so uncommon way in which unintentional pregnancies can arise.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Quick question.
If I have sex with Holly during the Book event, is that definitely the end of my relationship with Lena?
The broken heart icon makes me quite nervous, and the subsequent conversation in the cafe did not add much to my peace of mind.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Quick question.
If I have sex with Holly during the Book event, is that definitely the end of my relationship with Lena?
The broken heart icon makes me quite nervous, and the subsequent conversation in the cafe did not add much to my peace of mind.
Regular relationship, yes. Its strongly hinted that a threesome relationship is possibly later on, but its currently not settled.

Reactions: Edvin

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Regular relationship, yes. Its strongly hinted that a threesome relationship is possibly later on, but its currently not settled.
Thanks for the quick reply, I make a backup save just to be sure.
It's a bit selfish of my Lena to condemn Ian for having sex with Holly when she herself has so much lesbian sex.
:)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sadly that's not the case in ORS.
They are already used in-game and their variables are stored especially Jack's variable is clearly hinting at future scenes lena_jack_dating variable in files, also other cameos variable are also used to tease Ian so they might be used for just teasing or we may get content with them in future.

The said cameos are given proper role in main story at the expense of already present main story characters also not focusing on progressing story since ch10:confused:!
Really? Not much of a fan of characters who could have any number of endings being put in ORS.
Hope Eva knows what she is doing. The main cast already seems way too big to handle with all the possible outcomes so far.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Quick question.
Unfortunately, EK games force you to save often if you do not wish to commit to a path. So save at every decision step if you think you later wish to view the "path not taken".

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Really? Not much of a fan of characters who could have any number of endings being put in ORS.
Hope Eva knows what she is doing. The main cast already seems way too big to handle with all the possible outcomes so far.
I agree. She should focus on the LSD arc and use the others as occasional "sideshows". Though there are one or two people in this thread who disagree with me.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I agree. She should focus on the LSD arc and use the others as occasional "sideshows". Though there are one or two people in this thread who disagree with me.
We already have more than a dozen possible love interests for Lena and Ian, plus all the storylines which they are involved. At some point Eva Kiss will have to realise adding more will make things overly complicated for herself.

Reactions: Andrea9999

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
We already have more than a dozen possible love interests for Lena and Ian, plus all the storylines which they are involved. At some point Eva Kiss will have to realise adding more will make things overly complicated for herself.
*nod* And most of the "complications" follow a basic soap opera style and plot save for the LSD arc.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Where? :LOL: :LOL: She only has Ian and the rest are a bunch of loser trash and a violent toxic person, for now Ian is the only worthwhile option, maybe if in the future we had a girl as an option maybe Lena would have more options, right?:unsure:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Where? :LOL: :LOL: She only has Ian and the rest are a bunch of loser trash and a violent toxic person, for now Ian is the only worthwhile option, maybe if in the future we had a girl as an option maybe Lena would have more options, right?:unsure:
While i do agree that the male options for Lena sucks, and i prefer to keep Ian with Allison or Minerva, there are already lesbian options for Lena. Said options are much better and less toxic than all the shitty guys trying to bed her.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
*Allison in corner:* They didn't even consider me.... :cry:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
While i do agree that the male options for Lena sucks, and i prefer to keep Ian with Allison or Minerva, there are already lesbian options for Lena. Said options are much better and less toxic than all the shitty guys trying to bed her.
Ian has several options (Allison can be a Pr0 friend) to have a relationship but Lena does not unfortunately, with the exception of Ian her options suck like you said, I hope that changes because for now my options with Lena are Ian, corruption route or route Lesbian, the rest seems like garbage (Stan), right? :unsure:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Thanks for the quick reply, I make a backup save just to be sure.
It's a bit selfish of my Lena to condemn Ian for having sex with Holly when she herself has so much lesbian sex.
:)
This feedback came up a lot in that update. It seems to be a plot-point Eva wants to stick with to shape her future vision of the story, but felt uneven to a lot of us. Noticeable early railroad in a game that isn't known for railroading much. Evidence that Holly is an important character for Eva in the story. Almost like a back-up protag in the way she handles her. In a sense, she is the main "corruption" story too though, for those wanting something similar to GGGB.

Last edited:
Reactions: noturiah

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
The lesbian interludes for Lena are good for me since it helps me to up her lust while keeping her either
1. celibate with regard to men except for her willing acceptance of Seymour's proposal. or
2. monogamous in a romantic relationship with Ian (who also benefits from Seymour) while again having willingly accepted Seymour's proposal....I am hoping they will both be Seymour's puppets with Ian manipulating Lena at the bidding of Seymour and other handlers he may designate.

Reactions: Leongen43

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Louise isn't any better than the toxic assholes in question. In fact, she's just as toxic, if not more. The only two good options are Ian and Holly.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Louise isn't any better than the toxic assholes in question. In fact, she's just as toxic, if not more. The only two good options are Ian and Holly.
Not wrong. Said this ages ago and I will keep saying it. Lena's romances, other than Ian, Holly, and Ivy to a small extent, are point blank trash and toxic. There is literally nothing good there other than 'Heh Lena's a slut, let me beat off my 2cm while I enjoy this cucking of Ian REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'.

Ian is the best fit romance wise while also indulgent on Lena being a sub side. Holly is just pure and wholesome and endearing. Throuple there would be great... BUT because true rational thinking wasn't applied and shitshow drama had to be forced, the throuple is gonna require a tight rope act.
Ivy... Sure, casual wise it's all well and good. But I think with Lena's influence to some extent she could keep Ivy in check and turn about things with her to form some measure of a relationship there. Sure, there is alot there with Ivy and all the fun time games and things she does and play at... But I don't think she is entirely heartless or neglectful though.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
She already know, and the writer's block, story not progressing, etc. are results of that. When you try to accommodate a buncha characters in a short span, you'll run out of ideas quickly. Plus, how much content can you add in story one after another including new characters too.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes