seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Those Reddit AVN Awards are just a big circle jerk for a handful of top games by people who don't even play anything other than a handful of the top games. If it's not in the top 50 on Patreon 90% of the voters don't know the game.

I shit you not; about 70% of the categories were "Eternum vs Being a Dik" Because apparently those are the only 2 VN anyone who voted knows. Leap of Faith & Summer's gone and a couple of other major games got a very small number of mentions.

The only reason ORS even won anything is neither of those 2 games is hand drawn. Even though ORS is better than both of those games in multiple other areas like writing

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Those Reddit AVN Awards are just a big circle jerk for a handful of top games by people who don't even play anything other than a handful of the top games. If it's not in the top 50 on Patreon 90% of the voters don't know the game.

I shit you not; about 70% of the categories were "Eternum vs Being a Dik" Because apparently those are the only 2 VN anyone who voted knows. Leap of Faith & Summer's gone and a couple of other major games got a very small number of mentions.

The only reason ORS even won anything is neither of those 2 games is hand drawn. Even though ORS is better than both of those games in multiple other areas like writing
Imo, any game that doesn't just tell the same goddamn bog standard story deserves an award. The (comparative) rarity of those honestly shows how creatively bankrupt the genre is.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020

I shit you not; about 70% of the categories were "Eternum vs Being a Dik" Because apparently, those are the only 2 VN anyone who voted knows. Leap of Faith & Summer's gone and a couple of other major games got a very small number of mentions.

The only reason ORS even won anything is neither of those 2 games is hand-drawn. Even though ORS is better than both of those games in multiple other areas like writing.
Isn't writing subjective though? You may like it, some may like the other writing styles. Still, it was the first time that this was hosted and people are already giving feedback to make it better next time.

Can't fight against popularity though. HS-based games are famous for getting a lot of player base, I am not a fan of that type of design but I must admit. Their lewd rendering is top notch and Daz falls a bit short on that.

Also, if it eases you a bit; the games that won will not be featured in the next award ceremony. Other games will have a fighting chance and help broaden the taste and vision of fellow players.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 3384645
Python:
l "Could be... But you're special too, €150 cameo... Your cock is special."
€150 cameo "Yeah...? Why?"
l "Because yours is the only one I won't fuck."
€150 cameo "Ahhhh!!"
"I couldn't help it... A deep, shameful lust jolted my body and with it incredible pleasure."
Phew, money well spent.:oops:
Damn. Throw me 95 bucks and I'll edit the whole game with Lena begging not to fuck you. :BootyTime:
(DM for personal requests. AI text quality may vary) :KEK:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
They'll prolly get off on that too:BootyTime:!
Yeah... too much work. Unless I just have them say "OUCH! MY BALLS?!?" whenever Lena shows up after a black screen. I don't wanna add any art. This is all about printin $$$. :geek:

(I could also add an "I kicked him in the balls again" when showing Lena's perspective :unsure:) .

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: | Vee |

starkj

May 17, 2022
Louise isn't any better than the toxic assholes in question. In fact, she's just as toxic, if not more. The only two good options are Ian and Holly.
This, i usually avoid playing games with a Female MC because as a straight guy i just dont feel attracted to other guys obviously but even if i wanted to choose a man for her apart from Ian, i couldnt because every other male option straight up sucks so i always go for lesbian with her when i'm doing an Ian playthrough with another woman that isnt Lena.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This, i usually avoid playing games with a Female MC because as a straight guy i just dont feel attracted to other guys obviously but even if i wanted to choose a man for her apart from Ian, i couldnt because every other male option straight up sucks so i always go for lesbian with her when i'm doing an Ian playthrough with another woman that isnt Lena.
thats why the game becomes much more enjoyable once you pair ian up with allison or holly, then treat lena's segments as exercises in holding down ctrl.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If you don't self-insert, it's fun seeing all kind of men corrupting and debasing the female MC

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes