Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
"There are no manwhores.
Only whores and whore makers."
:sneaks:
It's true, but for this moment in the game what interests me most is the evolution of the characters, as well as trios with different combinations such as Emma/Lena/Ian or Jeremy/Lena/Ian or Holly/Lena/Mike and if possible a gangbang with Lena or Ivy, it would be hot to see that, right? :unsure: :love: :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Do you seriously think that I care that she has small tits when she has this beautiful hot ass that I can use :love:, I love her body and Skin, Now I will compare the Boobs of Louise and Cherry or What? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She is also beautiful No doubt in that

The behind offers the alternate cleavage. Some men find small breasts very erotic and also find such ladies to go further.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The behind offers the alternate cleavage. Some men find small breasts very erotic and also find such ladies to go further.
In my case, the fact that a woman has big breasts is not important, on the physical side, I prefer a good ass with well-toned legs and that she likes anal sex like Cherry, plus many elegant dresses look better if the woman does not she has very big breasts :unsure: :)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 601364

Overview:
Lena and Ian are two very different people who find themselves in a very similar moment in their lives. Both struggling to achieve their dreams, both hurting because of love. Their lives will become intertwined, with each other and with several characters that will impact who they are and who they will become. They will be able to experience the heights of love or the depths of lust, friendship or betrayal, moral or immoral, success or failure... And you will be the one to choose. But one's choices can often tangle together and lead to an unexpected mess, so be mindful, for you thread the thread of their Red String.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-20
Release Date: 2023-12-20
Developer: Eva Kiss - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 12 Prologue Full
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other Game: Good Girl Gone Bad
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: OFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH(CH9) - WALKTHROUGH* - IN GAME GUIDE* - BOOK GUIDE - WALLPAPER1 - WALLPAPER2 - WALLPAPER3 - WALLPAPER4
Darth Helmet thanks for the links
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1487973 View attachment 1487734 View attachment 1487975 View attachment 600397 View attachment 600398 View attachment 600417 View attachment 641917 View attachment 1487689 View attachment 1487695 View attachment 1487700 View attachment 1487987 View attachment 1487733 View attachment 1487970 View attachment 1487971 View attachment 1487972 View attachment 1487974 View attachment 1487976 View attachment 1487977 View attachment 1487978 View attachment 1487979 View attachment 1487725
Hello Eva, enjoying this game so much, the artwork is so much better than GGGB. Speaking of that one, any chance of you redoing GGGB with this art? It would be awesome. You could even take her deeper down the rabbit hole, she was doing so well in her corruption.
Back to this game, I am at the part where Ian and Alison got back from their little vacation. so I don't know how far into the game I am at. I'm hoping that there might be a little incest between Lena and her Dad if he came to visit, or a visiting brother? How about old Ed in the cafe getting a lot handsy with Lena now that she is posing nude at the cafe. At the cafe Lena starts wearing a sluttier uniform to attract more customers, who get real handsy with her. (you can probably tell, one of my favorite fetishes is unwanted/forced groping).
I may be mistaken but it feels like you went a bit softer in this game. GGGB, was lights-out corruption from the jump, and I loved, loved, loved it.
Still, very much appreciating your work.
So, just found out her Dad is her stepfather. So, maybe, something happens with "Dad", stepfather, or even, better, her real Dad shows up and they hook up somehow without them even realizing that they are related. But, they don't stop, even after finding out. (gotta go, gotta take my meds)

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Hello Eva, enjoying this game so much, the artwork is so much better than GGGB. Speaking of that one, any chance of you redoing GGGB with this art? It would be awesome. You could even take her deeper down the rabbit hole, she was doing so well in her corruption.
Back to this game, I am at the part where Ian and Alison got back from their little vacation. so I don't know how far into the game I am at. I'm hoping that there might be a little incest between Lena and her Dad if he came to visit, or a visiting brother? How about old Ed in the cafe getting a lot handsy with Lena now that she is posing nude at the cafe. At the cafe Lena starts wearing a sluttier uniform to attract more customers, who get real handsy with her. (you can probably tell, one of my favorite fetishes is unwanted/forced groping).
I may be mistaken but it feels like you went a bit softer in this game. GGGB, was lights-out corruption from the jump, and I loved, loved, loved it.
Still, very much appreciating your work.
So, just found out her Dad is her stepfather. So, maybe, something happens with "Dad", stepfather, or even, better, her real Dad shows up and they hook up somehow without them even realizing that they are related. But, they don't stop, even after finding out. (gotta go, gotta take my meds)
No GGGB remake planned and no incest planned in ORS either. And Ed path has been abandoned.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
No GGGB remake planned and no incest planned in ORS either. And Ed path has been abandoned.

Oy vey.....!!
How about Lena walking into Mikes's room to be met by Mike and some friends that he owes money to, so he makes Lena service his friends before they break his legs? They gangbang her at the same time and she loves it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XXXVAA

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Oy vey.....!!
How about Lena walking into Mikes's room to be met by Mike and some friends that he owes money to, so he makes Lena service his friends before they break his legs? They gangbang her at the same time and she loves it.
What you see in-game is what it will entail. Everything is already in the game, pretty much controlled by player, and is hinted what to expect in future. Other than that can happen but simply won't, atleast not as of now without any buildup. If anything like that will happen player will be presented the choice but as of now ORS is not going where GGGB went is separate from it. Only GGGB characters are used whether as cameos or in story. Nothing more than that.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SerHawkes

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What you see in-game is what it will entail. Everything is already in the game, pretty much controlled by player, and is hinted what to expect in future. Other than that can happen but simply won't, atleast not as of now without any buildup. If anything like that will happen player will be presented the choice but as of now ORS is not going where GGGB went is separate from it. Only GGGB characters are used whether as cameos or in story. Nothing more than that.
We don't know that for sure, you're probably right about Ian, but with Lena the options for corruption are increasing and it's likely that we'll have scenes that remind us of GGGB in a way, that's what I believe from Lena's dialogues, we'll see what happens. , No? :unsure: :cool:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
We don't know that for sure, you're probably right about Ian, but with Lena the options for corruption are increasing and it's likely that we'll have scenes that remind us of GGGB in a way, that's what I believe from Lena's dialogues, we'll see what happens. , No? :unsure: :cool:
EK said it herself

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I didn't say it would be the same, what I said is that scenes with Lena might possibly happen that were going to remind us of GGGB, especially in Lena's corruption route, it's possible for me that it happens, in addition to other cameo :unsure:
It can happen not on GGGB's level!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Do I really have to explain to you the difference between similar and equal?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'm going to give you an example to see if this time you understand, it's like when you go out on the street and you see someone similar to another person but it's not the same person, they only have similar similarities, I hope you understand now;)
I keep saying that there will be scenes that remind us of GGGB but it doesn't mean that they are the same, they will only have similar similarities, especially in the scenes where Lena is with two boys and maybe some scenes with other characters, it may or may not be, we have to wait to find out, No? :unsure:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Do I really have to explain to you the difference between similar and equal?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'm going to give you an example to see if this time you understand, it's like when you go out on the street and you see someone similar to another person but it's not the same person, they only have similar similarities, I hope you understand now;)
I keep saying that there will be scenes that remind us of GGGB but it doesn't mean that they are the same, they will only have similar similarities, especially in the scenes where Lena is with two boys and maybe some scenes with other characters, it may or may not be, we have to wait to find out, No? :unsure:
AND DID I DENY? NOPE! I said
What is even the argument here?

Reactions: SerHawkes
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes