gedads

Nov 10, 2021
" Perfect girl for marriage and having tons of babies.
Which version of Alison would you prefer to be in a marriage? "

Obviously the one that didn't react with the aborted threesome, the one that ignores the MC's doubt and go forth. It would let any husband thinking... is it my child... damn it looks like chocolate.... and more probably, she will do it again and again ... once you've done it it's easy to take the next step. well all paths lead to cuckoldry or cheating it seems in those games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't get it, I made a few suggestions to Ms. Kiss, and I got shot down by two players who seem to know what Ms. Kiss will do or not do. They are merely suggestions, that the dev can use or totally disregard. That is what this forum is for, to comment and to suggest ideas. I have never seen "players" shoot down my ideas as "never gonna happen" as if Ms. Kiss was saying it herself.
Devs for the most part have an idea as to how they want to make their game, but, most devs will listen to ideas, and sometimes they may or could change their direction. I know it's been done.
It could be you are Ms. Kiss, just using another name. I just try to keep the thread lively and fun while we wait for the next update.
......and I am loving this game. My only real wish is that there was a lot more corruption.
First you didn't say it was just suggestions, more like what you need to see. Then EvaKiss don't come on this forum anymore and don't take any suggestion from here, you have to post on her patreon or discord. And I didn't shut down your ideas, I was just saying they were already rejected by EvaKiss, so it's pretty much a case of "never gonna happen".

You can discuss what you'd like to see, but know that those specific ideas won't happen if you ever thought it could.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Fingers crossed. Ivy needs some love too.
Love and group sex with men, I've already seen a lot of lesbian sex from her, I see an Ivy/Ian/Jeremy threesome as possible, just as I would like Ian/Holly/Ivy/Jeremy, for them to double penetrate Ivy while she gives him a rimjobs to Holly and Ian licks her vagina too and then they change positions until they have an orgasm and the boys do a bukkake where Ivy/Holly give each other a creamy French kiss to finish, that will be a sex scene that will be worth waiting for, No? :unsure: :love: (y) (y)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Perfect girl for marriage and having tons of babies.
How many Babies do You actually want, Tons of babies aren't lil More than Expected for Alison, You definitely don't want her Hot Figure to be ruined with so Many Babies :unsure:. The Hottest Mama Alison and Good Papa is Ian :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
How many Babies do You actually want, Tons of babies aren't lil More than Expected for Alison, You definitely don't want her Hot Figure to be ruined with so Many Babies :unsure:. The Hottest Mama Alison and Good Papa is Ian :whistle:

That pic is actually wholesome wtf:KEK:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Like I said some posts ago on how EK would handle it. If it turns out some maid-play shit for some rich snob then I am so done with this arc. All this intellectual talk beforehand, on just to play housekeeper is :FacePalm:.

Rich Snob - "Lena, do the dishes".
Lena - "Upon hearing my master's command to clean the dishes made my sex gush".
Unlikely. I thought the first Lovense Egg session was hot. I thought the second session (mirror) was almost as hot; at least the first rendition before it was toned down a little in the update. I am not sure EK even realized she was toning it down. I think the experiences will intensify and in all probability, Seymour's kitchen has a dishwashing machine.
Also the introductions to Agnes and the mayoral candidate point to later, and possibly much less restrained handlers of Lena. If Ian is in a relationship with Lena and has the patronage of Seymour, that points to Seymour, or later controllers, warping the relationship, where Ian is told what to do to Lena....all while maintaining the "Seymour hands off Lena" part of the contract.
If the Dubai part of the arc pans out, then EK will ramp up the intensity into a much, much darker path. GGGB showed EK has this proclivity; ORS is her place to hone it. Unless as |Vee| sort of implied...she gets too caught up in the snarl of ho hum dance club hook ups.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Unlikely. I thought the first Lovense Egg session was hot. I thought the second session (mirror) was almost as hot; at least the first rendition before it was toned down a little in the update. I am not sure EK even realized she was toning it down. I think the experiences will intensify and in all probability, Seymour's kitchen has a dishwashing machine.
Also the introductions to Agnes and the mayoral candidate point to later, and possibly much less restrained handlers of Lena. If Ian is in a relationship with Lena and has the patronage of Seymour, that points to Seymour, or later controllers, warping the relationship, where Ian is told what to do to Lena....all while maintaining the "Seymour hands off Lena" part of the contract.
If the Dubai part of the arc pans out, then EK will ramp up the intensity into a much, much darker path. GGGB showed EK has this proclivity; ORS is her place to hone it. Unless as |Vee| sort of implied...she gets too caught up in the snarl of ho hum dance club hook ups.
Oi, Jack's scene carried so many emotions, the "Alpha Cock" talk just knocked it out of the park :KEK:. Joking aside, EK can make ORS much darker. Seymour's path has so many other paths intertwined with each other. The whole city of Baluart, Emma, Ian and so much more. It would need a good chunk of screen time throughout the upcoming episodes to gain a good amount of story and background on his path. It's going to happen after the beach vacation, which is still far away.

Reactions: Andrea9999

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Lena the sex slave,Ian the cuck doing the dishes,everyone is happy.

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
As we are taking about babies, I wish there is an ending where Cindy gets pregnant by Ian.

Imagine the ending epilogue where 4/5 months pregnant cindy in her white wedding dress getting married to Axel while few metres away in the guest standing Ian, remembering his last conversation with Cindy, along with DNA reports that shows the baby she is carrying is his.
Meanwhile the idiot Axel thinking about naming ''''''his'''''' baby on his grandfather/mother

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Lena the sex slave,Ian the cuck doing the dishes,everyone is happy.
I think Stan is becoming a Lot more Famous among Girls, Right? :unsure: If Stan started winning Over all the Girls then all other Male Characters might be Angry with him. We might Protect Stan so He can Stay Longer and give everyone a Kiss :whistle:

What can be the most Protective Place for him? :unsure:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
First you didn't say it was just suggestions, more like what you need to see. Then EvaKiss don't come on this forum anymore and don't take any suggestion from here, you have to post on her patreon or discord. And I didn't shut down your ideas, I was just saying they were already rejected by EvaKiss, so it's pretty much a case of "never gonna happen".

You can discuss what you'd like to see, but know that those specific ideas won't happen if you ever thought it could.
That's fine and they were only suggestions, ideas, food for thought. You don't know me, but, I never make demands. It's not my game, and I'm nobody. I would never think of myself as so important that devs would listen to me and do as I say. Some have used my ideas, but it wasn't because I insisted.
I still hope she might get back to making a game as hardcore as GGGB. I'm just saying, she was very good at it. This game is very good, I only wish it was more hardcore.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I don't know if anyone shutdown you but if anyone did don't take it to heart, there are weird people on internet. You've right to ask/discuss/suggest/criticize any topic in-game you want here, as long as you're not spamming or derailing conversation:D(mods don't like that shit). And I'm sorry to disappoint you but no, I'm not Ms. Kiss from alt account (I criticize her to much, lol). I'm merely pointing out what EK herself said in her recent Q&A. Sadly EK doesn't come on f95 anymore and EK only answer on Patreon to her fans, on discord I can't say for sure but there her mods are pretty active and don't tolerate any shit/criticizing of EK. So, your best bet is Patreon.

Here you can read the recent Q&A done by EK here Q&A1 Q&A2 Q&A3 :).
I try to never be critical, at best I was just comparing both games. The hardcore mod of GGGB was so much Ms. Kiss's identity, meaning she was so good at it. This game is very good, but if you compare the two, this one is very watered down as far as hardcore is concerned. Maybe, GGGB left her with a bad taste in her mouth. Can you suggest a game that is similar to GGGB in nastiness?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes