CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It can happen not on GGGB's level!
I don't get it, I made a few suggestions to Ms. Kiss, and I got shot down by two players who seem to know what Ms. Kiss will do or not do. They are merely suggestions, that the dev can use or totally disregard. That is what this forum is for, to comment and to suggest ideas. I have never seen "players" shoot down my ideas as "never gonna happen" as if Ms. Kiss was saying it herself.
Devs for the most part have an idea as to how they want to make their game, but, most devs will listen to ideas, and sometimes they may or could change their direction. I know it's been done.
It could be you are Ms. Kiss, just using another name. I just try to keep the thread lively and fun while we wait for the next update.
......and I am loving this game. My only real wish is that there was a lot more corruption.

• Hey there
Reactions: | Vee |

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I don't get it, I made a few suggestions to Ms. Kiss, and I got shot down by two players who seem to know what Ms. Kiss will do or not do. They are merely suggestions, that the dev can use or totally disregard. That is what this forum is for, to comment and to suggest ideas. I have never seen "players" shoot down my ideas as "never gonna happen" as if Ms. Kiss was saying it herself.
Devs for the most part have an idea as to how they want to make their game, but, most devs will listen to ideas, and sometimes they may or could change their direction. I know it's been done.
It could be you are Ms. Kiss, just using another name. I just try to keep the thread lively and fun while we wait for the next update.
......and I am loving this game. My only real wish is that there was a lot more corruption.
I think the same, but what I would like are new pairings with characters that we have not yet seen their full potential, as well as more threesome scenes with different combinations and a more important advance with Seymour and Lena, even the normal routes like Lena/Ian we could see hottest scenes like sex in the shopping or in the gym where Lena practices, she can do a striptease to excite Ian to have sex in the place where Holly/Ivy spy on them, it can help, right? :unsure: :love:

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Hi. It sounds like you're new to this game. Many questions have been asked in this thread, on the Patreon page, or in the Discord server multiple times. Eva Kiss has responded to many questions on her Patreon page, such as denying a GGGB remake and an Ed route. While she looks at this forum (I don't know how much), Eva Kiss doesn't post here much if at all. You'll also find a lot of cynical people on this forum. Don't let it get you down. It's good you're excited about the game. If you want to ask Eva questions, the Patreon page is your best bet.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
OK, I apologize, I thought it was your joke, I didn't see any posts about aggression or incest today, all I know is that I missed you today, I guess you didn't have time or there wasn't a topic that would interest you, right? :unsure: (y) (y)
There was a post. Anyway, it doesn't matter. It is what it is. How are you btw? Nah, just being busy with work so I didn't get the time to visit the site for a good amount of time.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
There was a post. Anyway, it doesn't matter. It is what it is. How are you btw? Nah, just being busy with work so I didn't get the time to visit the site for a good amount of time.
I'm fine, it's good that you are too, the only thing is that it's difficult to create a topic of conversation in ORS so we did a little futurology, nothing more, we couldn't think of anything better, I hope someone has a good idea :unsure: :unsure:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I don't get it, I made a few suggestions to Ms. Kiss, and I got shot down by two players who seem to know what Ms. Kiss will do or not do.
Welcome to our dysfunctional thread!

I think you are early in ORS. I believe that the Lena-Seymour-Dubai arc has the potential to make GGGB look very vanilla.
You may not be there yet.

Reactions: Leongen43

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I don't know if anyone shutdown you but if anyone did don't take it to heart, there are weird people on internet. You've right to ask/discuss/suggest/criticize any topic in-game you want here, as long as you're not spamming or derailing conversation:D(mods don't like that shit). And I'm sorry to disappoint you but no, I'm not Ms. Kiss from alt account (I criticize her to much, lol). I'm merely pointing out what EK herself said in her recent Q&A. Sadly EK doesn't come on f95 anymore and EK only answer on Patreon to her fans, on discord I can't say for sure but there her mods are pretty active and don't tolerate any shit/criticizing of EK. So, your best bet is Patreon.
9) She knew having a double protagonist was risky, but she didn’t want to make another GGGB. She wanted new creative challenges to keep her motivated. She will take on new risky challenges in her next game when it comes.
Here you can read the recent Q&A done by EK here Q&A1 Q&A2 Q&A3 :).

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I don't know if anyone shutdown you but if anyone did don't take it to heart, there are weird people on internet. You've right to ask/discuss/suggest/criticize any topic in-game you want here, as long as you're not spamming or derailing conversation:D(mods don't like that shit). And I'm sorry to disappoint you but no, I'm not Ms. Kiss from alt account (I criticize her to much, lol). I'm merely pointing out what EK herself said in her recent Q&A. Sadly EK doesn't come on f95 anymore and EK only answer on Patreon to her fans, on discord I can't say for sure but there her mods are pretty active and don't tolerate any shit/criticizing of EK. So, your best bet is Patreon.

Here you can read the recent Q&A done by EK here Q&A1 Q&A2 Q&A3 :).
Ah, a sliver of hope for Ian/Ivy.:PogChamp:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I think you are early in ORS. I believe that the Lena-Seymour-Dubai arc has the potential to make GGGB look very vanilla.
Like I said some posts ago on how EK would handle it. If it turns out some maid-play shit for some rich snob then I am so done with this arc. All this intellectual talk beforehand, on just to play housekeeper is :FacePalm:.

Rich Snob - "Lena, do the dishes".
Lena - "Upon hearing my master's command to clean the dishes made my sex gush".

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes