ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
so i just downloaded the game and opened it and instantly crashed with a traceback does the mega link not work?
It should work. Perhaps you have installed old version of the game in the past, and there's remaining save/persistent files in the appdata folder, that's no longer compatible and throws it off?

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
And not, you know... Ian? Who is on actual good terms with both girls and has (potentially) taken the time to try work through what happened between them in the past? Cherry doesn't know Agnes or Seymour as far as we know, and she's increasingly on poor terms with Axel.
Ultra good point! Two electrons will repel, but if there is a large enough positive charge between them....they will effectively be attracted to each other.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
To those who think cuck-Ian is canon.
People say they don't self insert when in every NTR game, every time MC is the one being cucked not NPC's. These very connoisseurs of NTR always want MC to be cucked who they control and not NPC's who they don't control. They always demand for MC to be a cuck, not NPC's "let MC be a cuck" "I want him to cuck MC" "Hahaha! What a loser!".

Either they are not even aware what they are doing or They are very aware but gotten numb to it.

Last edited:

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
People say they don't self insert when in every NTR game, every time MC is the one being cucked not NPC's. These very connoisseurs of NTR always want MC to be cucked who they control and not NPC's who they don't control. They always demand for MC to be a cuck, not NPC's "let MC be a cuck" "I want him to cuck MC" "Hahaha! What a loser!".

Either they are not even aware what they are doing or They are very aware but gotten numb to it.

"A lack of consideration for others is one of the hallmarks of antisocial personality disorder, sometimes referred to as sociopathy. Sociopathy is often related to a higher chance of criminality and deceitfulness and may sometimes be related to low empathy and lack of remorse."

part of them are probably in that case, others most probably are gays or maybe women since BBC seems to be a real obsession almost like a stereotype. Imagine a man only willing to fuck asian women because of a micropenis and the belief that all of them are tighter than european and black women black hole / highway vagina...

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
lol, nice one!

BUT

Willing and unwilling (being cheated)! Way different.
You have a good point but the reality is that there is no canon on the decisions we make with Ian, each member will turn Ian into what they want, only when the title is complete will EK when it releases a sequel determine what the ORS canon is , I hope it's that Ian/Holly got married and are parents or are waiting to be, my ideal ending :):love:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
You have a good point but the reality is that there is no canon on the decisions we make with Ian, each member will turn Ian into what they want, only when the title is complete will EK when it releases a sequel determine what the ORS canon is , I hope it's that Ian/Holly got married and are parents or are waiting to be, my ideal ending :):love:
Everything which is included in-game till completion or as of now is canon. Anyway, I'm talking about people here not Ian.

Reactions: Leongen43

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
lol, nice one!

BUT

Willing and unwilling (being cheated)! Way different.
I mean, technically he is, given Gillian has canonically cheated on him and went to the other guy. :sneaky:
You guys can See Gillian? Man I am trying to find her from many Days :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, Where is She and been upto :unsure::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Everything which is included in-game till completion or as of now is canon. Anyway, I'm talking about people here not Ian.
Yes, me too, each member will do what they want with Ian within the options that ORS gives you, I'm not sure about the canon because what I'm sure about is that I don't want an ending with Lena/Ian because the more the game progresses I feel that have less in common with the exception of sex, I may be wrong but that's what I see :unsure:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

I have another funny story to tell

people in this games who self insert always tell how slutty women are at that you CANT TRUST THIS HOES and that they wanna beat up all this man and how morally wrong this people are

but if they cheat with the girl of the best friend all the sudden its heroic and they are GIGACHAD/sigma males :unsure: :unsure:

or they tell how wrong cheating is but if they cheat for the 25 time its no problem at all ...

can you imagin that :eek:

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I have another funny story to tell

people in this games who self insert always tell how slutty women are at that you CANT TRUST THIS HOES and that they wanna beat up all this man and how morally wrong this people are

but if they cheat with the girl of the best friend all the sudden its heroic and the are GIGACHAD/sigma males :unsure: :unsure:
joker-why-so-serious.gif

Where is the story:KEK:?
I didn't mentioned anyone's name blud. Anyway, answer the question "why want/demand for only MC to be a CUCK and not NPC's" or don't respond.

I don't remember anyone talking like that at least I didn't.

We didn't demanded for it and we certainly didn't crave it at least not like this.

Reactions: SerHawkes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

"A lack of consideration for others is one of the hallmarks of antisocial personality disorder, sometimes referred to as sociopathy. Sociopathy is often related to a higher chance of criminality and deceitfulness and may sometimes be related to low empathy and lack of remorse."

part of them are probably in that case, others most probably are gays or maybe women since BBC seems to be a real obsession almost like a stereotype. Imagine a man only willing to fuck asian women because of a micropenis and the belief that all of them are tighter than european and black women black hole / highway vagina...
I think that as well all harem enjoyers are probably psychopath and should be put in jail just in case :sneaky::sneaky:

the harem gen is for high viololance :sneaky:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
A pyschcentral link because of what happens to some videogame characters:CAKE:
Im done,brothers,im going to touch some grass because this is too much degeneracy for me.
I understand, but only in this game could they give you news like that, now you just have to pretend that it is Ian's and not yours, right, so you wanted to ruin Allison, was this the way?:unsure: :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes