| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Alright I'm glad she changed Lena's appearance way before.
From left one to right one (I like old Lena top):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What the fuck is up with this combination. For sake please make it a shorts instead of jeans.

I love these ones (I love top that is with red skirt, skirt is meh looking with it change it):

These are okay-ish:
Black dress is sticking too much, giving full body swim suit impression. Pink top is okay.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Alright I'm glad she changed Lena's appearance way before.
From left one to right one (I like old Lena top):

What the fuck is up with this combination. For sake please make it a shorts instead of jeans.

I love these ones (I love top that is with red skirt, skirt is meh looking with it change it):

These are okay-ish:

Black dress is sticking too much, giving full body swim suit impression. Pink top is okay.
OK, you have a point but it's because they're probably concepts and not adjusted correctly to Lena's body yet, shouldn't you follow your own advice and put these images in spoiler? :unsure:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
View attachment 3420047

Show less
Like I teased in one of the , I found some old designs from the days where I was building the prototype for ORS Chapter 1.
First thing to do was creating the character sprites and coming up with their physical appearance and different clothing styles. Do you remember OG Lena? Her face looked funny so I ended up re-drawing it for the final sprite. I also drew a bunch of different outfits she could wear at some point, while exploring different clothing styles. Some of them didn't make the cut, but I might end up using some of them at some point... The one's that aren't terrible at least.
These two I like the most.
1709840410892.png 1709840443052.png

These two are ok.
1709840397461.png 1709840367608.png
I think I know which two paths this would have been used for... And since she said it might still make it in the game...
1709840488474.png
Anyway, Chemish thanks for the pics. (y)

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Some options look good. A top and a leather jacket are cool, but a short skirt and high boots together are ridiculous.
The red top is also good, and a powder top with a pink classic skirt is also a pretty good set. For going to a club on the route of “good Lena” - it looks sexy, but at the same time not too provocative as for bad, lustful Lena.
She does need some tight leather pants with that top and leather jacket. The high boots and pencil skirt do look ridiculous. The skirt at least should be way longer.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
She does need some tight leather pants with that top and leather jacket. The high boots and pencil skirt do look ridiculous. The skirt at least should be way longer.
Maybe leather jeans + some normal boots on heels.
Interesting observation: girls in Our Red String wear mostly heels, although now the girls mostly wear sneakers.
Eva uses the fashion of 00s -10s first decade.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
View attachment 3420047

Show less
Like I teased in one of the , I found some old designs from the days where I was building the prototype for ORS Chapter 1.
First thing to do was creating the character sprites and coming up with their physical appearance and different clothing styles. Do you remember OG Lena? Her face looked funny so I ended up re-drawing it for the final sprite. I also drew a bunch of different outfits she could wear at some point, while exploring different clothing styles. Some of them didn't make the cut, but I might end up using some of them at some point... The one's that aren't terrible at least.
The first image; the one with the gray striped top; Lena's nose and cheek bones are more rounded. I wonder if those are accessories that came with the outfit. I very much like black dress. The so-called "bdsm" outfit is really just specialized underclothing for wear by busy people to facilitate visits to the toilet...but I suppose Agnes could think of an alternate use.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
None of those outfits offend me really. The black dress (I assume is what it is) looks a bit like an outfit you'd wear for a gymnastics show or perhaps a dance competition, had the lower half been shorts.

Wouldn't mind seeing some of those skirts showing up in game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tulrek

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
These three are probably my favorite too. But I'm of the opposite mind for the middle one, I like the skirt more than the top. Ash wore that top in GGGB and it was probably the worst outfit in my opinion. It looks more like a sexy lingerie piece to me, throw some sexy panties and stockings with it and my opinion could very well change, but as a top to a normal outfit it just looks off.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes